Saturday Night with my Kid

HipKat

@Angry ByrdsI thought you'd be all over this

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Classic thrash set up with all the Marshall stacks. How’s the show? Who rocked the hardest. I want to see trivium never seen them

They were really good. They’ve been around for a long time and you could tell. Great songs that I had never heard before. Really enjoyed them and In Flames, they’ve been around for 30 years so they were good on stage. You can see either one of those bands headlining a show at a 1000 seat theater maybe even a 2500 seater.

Lamb of God was by far the hardest. They absolutely shred and those guys are like pushing 50.

Megadeth, I was glad to finally get to see them but they were very cookie-cutter? They only played for a little over an hour and it’s the same Setlist they’ve done on the whole tour. 

1. “Hangar 18”
2. “Dread and the Fugitive Mind”
3. “Sweating Bullets”
4. “She-Wolf”
5. “Trust”
6. “Conquer or Die”
7. “Dystopia”
8. “Symphony of Destruction”
9. “Peace Sells”
10. “Holy Wars... The Punishment Due”

The plus side was that it was my daughter‘s first concert and she had an awesome time. The downside was the mix was freaking horrible. I mean the music sounded great but you couldn’t hear the vocals on any band. They were just lost in the instruments. Very disappointing especially when you want to hear Dave Mustaine

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, HipKat said:

They were really good. They’ve been around for a long time and you could tell. Great songs that I had never heard before. Really enjoyed them and In Flames, they’ve been around for 30 years so they were good on stage. You can see either one of those bands headlining a show at a 1000 seat theater maybe even a 2500 seater.

Lamb of God was by far the hardest. They absolutely shred and those guys are like pushing 50.

Megadeth, I was glad to finally get to see them but they were very cookie-cutter? They only played for a little over an hour and it’s the same Setlist they’ve done on the whole tour. 

1. “Hangar 18”
2. “Dread and the Fugitive Mind”
3. “Sweating Bullets”
4. “She-Wolf”
5. “Trust”
6. “Conquer or Die”
7. “Dystopia”
8. “Symphony of Destruction”
9. “Peace Sells”
10. “Holy Wars... The Punishment Due”

The plus side was that it was my daughter‘s first concert and she had an awesome time. The downside was the mix was freaking horrible. I mean the music sounded great but you couldn’t hear the vocals on any band. They were just lost in the instruments. Very disappointing especially when you want to hear Dave Mustaine

I wouldn’t be happy with that set list lol. No Killing songs, Wake up dead, Darkest hour, Anarchy? They probably don’t do Conjuring any more.