63 Million Abortions to date

49 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Another ignorant comment. I do plenty of contracting work in Florida and I can tell you that it is a very business friendly state and they certainly value our sacred Constitution. I'm guessing you are upset by the fact that Desantis want's to protect young children from the leftist movement to create more transgender crap. Society needs to be protected from people like you.

I don’t think he knows what a fascist is lol. Teachers are given freedom to teach their curriculum, nobody cares about who they are married to. My daughter is a liberal who teaches kindergarten children and she has no problem with this, and most teachers in FL don’t care. They care more about those raises that DeSantis gets them.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

How is he a fascist? FL is as free from government state as you’re going to get. Stop smoking crack

Let's see he's anti free speech, anti lgbtq, created his own police force/election police, created a bill to run over protestors, anti communism day (why? Other than pander to his base), collecting  data on political views of professors, rejecting math textboooks for wokeness without evidence, Probably more that's just off the top of my head. He's a power hungry authoritarian. But you don't see it that way because you support those things. 

Reasonable people recognize this as going down the fascist rabbit hole.

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

19 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Let's see he's anti free speech, anti lgbtq, created his own police force/election police, created a bill to run over protestors, anti communism day (why? Other than pander to his base), collecting  data on political views of professors, rejecting math textboooks for wokeness without evidence, Probably more that's just off the top of my head. He's a power hungry authoritarian. But you don't see it that way because you support those things. 

...and was willing to sacrifice the safety of his senior population, school kids, for personal political gain and economic $$.  In the new "Maga" party, he's very "MAGA" as he's 100% behind those that are loyal to him, the rest, they can eat cake.  

• Like 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

10 minutes ago, foster said:

...and was willing to sacrifice the safety of his senior population, school kids, for personal political gain and economic $$.  In the new "Maga" party, he's very "MAGA" as he's 100% behind those that are loyal to him, the rest, they can eat cake.  

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

download.jpg

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Animated GIF

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Freedom of speech? Where did he do that? The rest is bs and I already shared why but thinks for the link. Rejecting math books for wokeness? Lol

3 hours ago, foster said:

How’s this again? My son is a high school student here in FL how was his safety sacrificed again? How were the seniors safety sacrificed? Being that most will vote for him, maybe you should talk to them before you speak for them. 

10 hours ago, foster said:

You have the mind of a 2 year old if you believe this. You either don't research facts or you watch MSNBC all day.

9 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Freedom of speech? Where did he do that? The rest is bs and I already shared why but thinks for the link. Rejecting math books for wokeness? Lol

targeting Disney for expressing their first amendment rights

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You said everyone should pay taxes. It’s time they do

What? This move just increased taxes on regular people and cut taxes on a corporation. So how is this a win for the working class exactly?

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

23 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What? This move just increased taxes on regular people and cut taxes on a corporation. So how is this a win for the working class exactly?

No it didn’t, he promised they wouldn’t be hit with taxes. He’s not going to lose voters. He said he had it all planned out from the beginning.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/silent-majority-of-disney-employees-support-florida-law-disney-employee-running-for-congress-says

seems like he’s trying to give them a voice actually.

Looks to me like Disney is the ones that are not allowing for freedom of speech of their employees.

27 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No it didn’t, he promised they wouldn’t be hit with taxes. He’s not going to lose voters. He said he had it all planned out from the beginning.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/silent-majority-of-disney-employees-support-florida-law-disney-employee-running-for-congress-says

seems like he’s trying to give them a voice actually.

Looks to me like Disney is the ones that are not allowing for freedom of speech of their employees.

LoL I'll believe it when I see it. FOX is propaganda.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you could only save one, which do you pick?

I don’t deal in hypotheticals. There is no way the government is going to start killing toddlers. if it was a pregnant woman walking down the street it would be a different question.

53 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I don’t deal in hypotheticals. There is no way the government is going to start killing toddlers. if it was a pregnant woman walking down the street it would be a different question.

Since when do you not deal in hypotheticals? We have used them in other threads, now you don't? Stop being disingenuous. If you could pull a lever to stop a train from hitting a toddler or 1000 fertilized eggs, which one would you choose to save? Thats the scenario. Its not about government or anything else. This shouldn't be hard. I'd save the toddler. You?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Since when do you not deal in hypotheticals? We have used them in other threads, now you don't? Stop being disingenuous. If you could pull a lever to stop a train from hitting a toddler or 1000 fertilized eggs, which one would you choose to save? Thats the scenario. Its not about government or anything else. This shouldn't be hard. I'd save the toddler. You?

Of course the toddler. What’s your point? A fertilized egg is different from 4 mo fetus. It doesn’t matter to you because we shouldn’t have an opinion, right?

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Of course the toddler. What’s your point? A fertilized egg is different from 4 mo fetus. It doesn’t matter to you because we shouldn’t have an opinion, right?

Jeez, why was that so hard to say?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Fertilized eggs aren't people.

• 20 Weeks: All physiological connections are in place to feel pain. According to Dr. Paul Ranalli, a neurologist at the University of Toronto, “The fetal brain has the full complement of brain cells present in adulthood, ready and waiting to receive pain signals from the body and their electrical activity can be recorded by standard electroencephalography.”

so is this ok with you? This seems like a person Tom me