Jump to content

63 Million Abortions to date


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

What does child sacrifice……..oh, I see what you did there!

p.s., OT is a joke.

OT is some medieval, "Game of Thrones" shit. My favorite dude from the OT is definitely Jehu.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

 

Get back to me when the existence of Satan is announced. As far as I’m concerned, it’s fake news. 
 

and dude, not for nothing, I’m not trying to piss anyone off or be unreasonable, but just because you are staunchly behind a cause you feel is just, it doesn’t make you right. 
 

Christ and Satan are battling it out in heaven, right? Let’s see how it plays out….

You’re an agnostic, so do you think whatever God maybe out there would be ok killing his creation? Murder not good, abortion good? I see your argument but I don’t see you saying anything new that is going to change the mind of a Christian or probably a Muslim or a practicing Jew. God is not ok with us deciding who live or dies, which goes back to Cain and Abel. If you don’t believe in God then do your thing, but one day you may have some questions to answer.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Th 63 million is a fake number.

If you actually paid attention ,you'd notice they slip the number 6 in when ever they can.

6 this, 33 that, 9. They do it over and over.

 

Who does?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You’re an agnostic, so do you think whatever God maybe out there would be ok killing his creation? Murder not good, abortion good? I see your argument but I don’t see you saying anything new that is going to change the mind of a Christian or probably a Muslim or a practicing Jew. God is not ok with us deciding who live or dies, which goes back to Cain and Abel. If you don’t believe in God then do your thing, but one day you may have some questions to answer.

I can’t help but think , if god is good with little bald kids in cancer units with no hope, thousands of people starving to death or can’t get clean water, and just, idk, EVERYTHING ELSE that’s sad, why would I think he would care about abortion? 
 

I don’t have a problem one way or another on this issue, maybe I should bow out of the convo.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

You’re an agnostic, so do you think whatever God maybe out there would be ok killing his creation? Murder not good, abortion good? I see your argument but I don’t see you saying anything new that is going to change the mind of a Christian or probably a Muslim or a practicing Jew. God is not ok with us deciding who live or dies, which goes back to Cain and Abel. If you don’t believe in God then do your thing, but one day you may have some questions to answer.

I am doing my thing. Like I’ve said in the past, I’ve made Pascal’s wager, and try to live a decent life and be a good person. The worst thing I do in my life is annoy some of you.

I’ve accepted that you and others here (who I happen to like despite these disagreements😊) have your opinions too. 
 

the last half of your last sentence is what aggravates me a little. I’ve got some questions to answer? I’ve got a lot of questions myself! 
sounds a bit judgmental to me, but you meant it to be…….

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I am doing my thing. Like I’ve said in the past, I’ve made Pascal’s wager, and try to live a decent life and be a good person. The worst thing I do in my life is annoy some of you.

I’ve accepted that you and others here (who I happen to like dispute these disagreements😊) have your opinions too. 
 

the last half of your last sentence is what aggravates me a little. I’ve got some questions to answer? I’ve got a lot of questions myself! 
sounds a bit judgmental to me, but you meant it to be…….

You don’t have to wait til you standing in front of God. GotQuestions.org is great place for you to go for your questions. Like why is there sick kids or sadness

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

28 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I can’t help but think , if god is good with little bald kids in cancer units with no hope, thousands of people starving to death or can’t get clean water, and just, idk, EVERYTHING ELSE that’s sad, why would I think he would care about abortion? 
 

I don’t have a problem one way or another on this issue, maybe I should bow out of the convo.

 

 

God uses suffering to take our eyes off this world and turn them to the next. The Bible continually exhorts us to not get caught up in the things of this world but to look forward to the world to come. The innocent suffer in this world, but this world and all that is in it will pass away; the kingdom of God is eternal. Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world” (John 18:36), and those who follow Him do not see the things of this life, good or bad, as the end of the story. Even the sufferings we endure, as terrible as they can be, “are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us” (Romans 8:18).
 

I bet there are a lot of death bed confessions. Maybe he uses that to get people to come to Him. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

God uses suffering to take our eyes off this world and turn them to the next. The Bible continually exhorts us to not get caught up in the things of this world but to look forward to the world to come. The innocent suffer in this world, but this world and all that is in it will pass away; the kingdom of God is eternal. Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world” (John 18:36), and those who follow Him do not see the things of this life, good or bad, as the end of the story. Even the sufferings we endure, as terrible as they can be, “are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us” (Romans 8:18).
 

I bet there are a lot of death bed confessions. Maybe he uses that to get people to come to Him. 

I’ve never understood the stick and carrot thing god does. If we please him and do what he wants, we get Disneyland. Piss him off, and you don’t go into a state of non-existence. No, he sends you to a fiery pit to burn your flesh, but you never are consumed. You never die. Just everlasting unbearable torture.

doesnt seem fair to me. Or loving. It would be bittersweet to enter into the Gates Of Hell, astonished that you were wrong about a literal hell, but realizing that you were right that no true God Of Love would do this. It’s not humane.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’ve never understood the stick and carrot thing god does. If we please him and do what he wants, we get Disneyland. Piss him off, and you don’t go into a state of non-existence. No, he sends you to a fiery pit to burn your flesh, but you never are consumed. You never die. Just everlasting unbearable torture.

doesnt seem fair to me. Or loving. It would be bittersweet to enter into the Gates Of Hell, astonished that you were wrong about a literal hell, but realizing that you were right that no true God Of Love would do this. It’s not humane.

What good is being a God if nobody cares if you exist? How hard is to be like hey maybe I should try a little prayer and see what comes of it? Not talking about you, but most atheists (like F8) are so adamant about unbelief and trying make others nonbelievers, why wouldn’t he punish them? I think there are different levels of punishment but I think unbelief while trying to lead others away maybe the worse thing you can do. Not saying that F8 is going to hell, just an example. I don’t decide for God.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I’ve never understood the stick and carrot thing god does. If we please him and do what he wants, we get Disneyland. Piss him off, and you don’t go into a state of non-existence. No, he sends you to a fiery pit to burn your flesh, but you never are consumed. You never die. Just everlasting unbearable torture.

doesnt seem fair to me. Or loving. It would be bittersweet to enter into the Gates Of Hell, astonished that you were wrong about a literal hell, but realizing that you were right that no true God Of Love would do this. It’s not humane.

A simplified analogy but think of it more like this: your parent tells you not to play with matches which you don't listen to and then burn the house down. The world is full of dangers so our heavenly father tries to guide us through this experience for our own good and growth. Sure you can ignore the advice and get burned or listen to it and live a more peaceful life. Either way we're children from the spiritual realm that are living our own adult lives here on Earth with freedom to choose. As for Hell, is it eternal? No one knows but my belief is that it's temporary and that you'll have to come back to give it another shot here. We are not perfect beings, God knows this, we fuck up (sometimes big time) but we are forgiven if we have real remorse in our heart and strive to be better each day. That's how it works. No one can live a 100% saintly life, not even the saints themselves, who were often flawed humans that did some horrible shit before turning to God.

Remember this concept though, evil is not the opposite of God it's just going further away from God. St. Augustine talks about this in his book "Confessions." Evil is merely corruption of creation and going against the grain which only causes misery.

For all of your spiritual pro-tips follow me on The Buffalo Range!

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, jc856 said:

I’m good with that VWR. It’s a very contentious subject.

You can't use reason, logic, or rational arguments with people who didnt use reason, logic, or rational arguments to reach their conclusions in the first place. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

What good is being a God if nobody cares if you exist? How hard is to be like hey maybe I should try a little prayer and see what comes of it? Not talking about you, but most atheists (like F8) are so adamant about unbelief and trying make others nonbelievers, why wouldn’t he punish them? I think there are different levels of punishment but I think unbelief while trying to lead others away maybe the worse thing you can do. Not saying that F8 is going to hell, just an example. I don’t decide for God.

No. I'm not worried about unbelief. I WANT EVIDENCE for why you believe what you believe. Turns out it's not based on anything other than faith. What CANT you believe based on faith? You can believe literally anything based on faith. So what good is that? Instead of calling it faith, call it "I want to believe X is true without evidence because I want it to be true because it makes me feel better".

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I’ve never understood the stick and carrot thing god does. If we please him and do what he wants, we get Disneyland. Piss him off, and you don’t go into a state of non-existence. No, he sends you to a fiery pit to burn your flesh, but you never are consumed. You never die. Just everlasting unbearable torture.

doesnt seem fair to me. Or loving. It would be bittersweet to enter into the Gates Of Hell, astonished that you were wrong about a literal hell, but realizing that you were right that no true God Of Love would do this. It’s not humane.

Because God was created by man. Easy.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No. I'm not worried about unbelief. I WANT EVIDENCE for why you believe what you believe. Turns out it's not based on anything other than faith. What CANT you believe based on faith? You can believe literally anything based on faith. So what good is that? Instead of calling it faith, call it "I want to believe X is true without evidence because I want it to be true because it makes me feel better".

I’ve told you this before. I have proof I’m sorry you don’t get to see it probably because you haven’t tried. I’ve had prayers answered that I thought impossible. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

I’ve told you this before. I have proof I’m sorry you don’t get to see it probably because you haven’t tried. I’ve had prayers answered that I thought impossible. 

Well I guess we have different standards for proof of god's existence. Mine would be something that can be imperically demonstrated and repeated using the scientific method.

God would know exactly what it would take to convince me that he exists, if he is all knowing and all powerful as you say. God has yet to demonstrate that. So either:

A. God doesn't exist

B. God does exist but chooses not to reveal the evidence of God's existence.

So I see no reason to waste my time believing something without evidence. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well I guess we have different standards for proof of god's existence. Mine would be something that can be imperically demonstrated and repeated using the scientific method.

God would know exactly what it would take to convince me that he exists, if he is all knowing and all powerful as you say. God has yet to demonstrate that. So either:

A. God doesn't exist

B. God does exist but chooses not to reveal the evidence of God's existence.

So I see no reason to waste my time believing something without evidence. 

Maybe you should ask him to reveal himself to you somehow. You haven’t seen enough things about ghosts, angels and demons to see that there is an afterlife? How much more proof do you need? Read Corey Taylor’s book about the afterlife 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Maybe you should ask him to reveal himself to you somehow. You haven’t seen enough things about ghosts, angels and demons to see that there is an afterlife? How much more proof do you need? Read Corey Taylor’s book about the afterlife 

I shouldn't have to ask shit. Want me to believe? prove it.

If I was God, I would reveal myself to the world. There would be no doubt. And I wouldn't reveal myself to a bunch of un educated dumb fucks 2k years ago. We have science and rational thought now during modern times. I would do it now. And I wouldn't leave. I wouldn't leave anything to faith because that's dumb as shit.

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

OT is some medieval, "Game of Thrones" shit. My favorite dude from the OT is definitely Jehu.

Mine is Onan. When commanded by God to father a child with his sister-in-law (recently widowed by you-know-who) he pulled out and jizzed all over the ground. Of course, he got 86’ed for that little stunt.47FF4863-FA74-45C8-98B5-CBD4A824FA1C.jpeg.6eceb4adb2e2cb72fed25a292857b84c.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Everyone say a prayer for the real moms who have raised and loved their children tomorrow. Please also say a prayer for the safety of parishioners tomorrow as the left will be harassing and marching for more abortions.

Also say a prayer for the souls of 63 million children who were savagely tortured in the womb. They all deserved better.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, thinwhiteduke said:

This is a bloody stupid question.

Who ever has all the money and power.

 

There are no stupid questions on The Range.

Further, we on The Range propose, that in the quest for knowledge, 

any and all questions should be asked, thereby achieving a more whole knowledge in which to base our conclusions.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I shouldn't have to ask shit. Want me to believe? prove it.

If I was God, I would reveal myself to the world. There would be no doubt. And I wouldn't reveal myself to a bunch of un educated dumb fucks 2k years ago. We have science and rational thought now during modern times. I would do it now. And I wouldn't leave. I wouldn't leave anything to faith because that's dumb as shit.

Dude, you can believe what ever you want. You ask me a question I gave you an answer.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

What good is being a God if nobody cares if you exist? How hard is to be like hey maybe I should try a little prayer and see what comes of it? Not talking about you, but most atheists (like F8) are so adamant about unbelief and trying make others nonbelievers, why wouldn’t he punish them? I think there are different levels of punishment but I think unbelief while trying to lead others away maybe the worse thing you can do. Not saying that F8 is going to hell, just an example. I don’t decide for God.

I’ve always felt the “God hurts us to help us” argument is silly.

as far as prayer? As silly as I think it is try to curry favor in someone else’s behalf, I actually got down on my knees, bad as they were, and in total supplication with head bowed, humbly asked “God” if “He” would help Hal. Did this several times. Humbly, fully asking forgiveness for any sins or shortcomings I’ve done. Just could you please help my friend.

But man, this fucking guy couldn’t catch a break. The whole time that I knew him. Failure after failure, whether it was the back surgery, or the mcas.

I had no influence with God at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jc856 said:

Mine is Onan. When commanded by God to father a child with his sister-in-law (recently widowed by you-know-who) he pulled out and jizzed all over the ground. Of course, he got 86’ed for that little stunt

Now read about his father Judah. LOL

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...