63 Million Abortions to date

I think it's morally disgusting however in a secular society I know that not every right follows any sort of religious teaching so I'm pro-choice AND pro-life. I could see abortion up to 12 weeks, even though I feel that conception is the start of the life, but once it's a viable fetus I'm hard pro-life. No, I also don't want to hear the abortiontards tell me that if I feel the baby should be born that I should pay for it through my taxes because I'm not the one who chose to have unprotected sex and made a lustful decision with full knowledge of what the end result could be. That's on the parents. As I said before, if abortion is LEGAL the father should have the choice to financially opt out but if abortion is ILLEGAL both parents are on the hook. It's not society's job to provide for children created by ill equipped parents. When I had my own son it was a choice and I saved up a lot of money before we even started the process in preparation for all of the new clothes, furniture, diapers, and food/formula that we were going to need which is expensive and that's not even factoring in when you have to put them into daycare which is a home mortgage payment in itself.

That's my 2 cents.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

14 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I wonder how many of those were GOP daughters, mistresses, and babysitters? Or nuns in the catholic church?

Gotta wonder eh?

I don't think you know how convents work, generally speaking you have your prioress, and nobody in the house has a dick so who brings in the two meats and a veggie?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I wonder how many of those were GOP daughters, mistresses, and babysitters? Or nuns in the catholic church?

Gotta wonder eh?

You have GOP derangement syndrome, bud

You may be more mentally broken than the TDS dopes TBH

• Like 1

Even more sad is that the majority were minorities like blacks that this mouth breather F8 pretends to be a champion for...yet all he does is stand as an example of how ugly and bigoted someone with that mentality is.

He hurts the cause by his mere presence...and that is truly sad

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Even more sad is that the majority were minorities like blacks that this mouth breather F8 pretends to be a champion for...yet all he does is stand as an example of how ugly and bigoted someone with that mentality is.

He hurts the cause by his mere presence...and that is truly sad

As a black man it's very possible that he could have been aborted so he should thank his parents for choosing his life.

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5DC65CD3-1BEC-49E7-A008-325E76D8EA46.jpeg.4a6056bbe44d3c6dbdc1f20b69ddc89e.jpegWhy is abortion anyones business but that person and god? It’s their supposed eternal life that’s on the line, right?

if there is a god, and he’s allowing it, who am I to say different? I don’t think there is anything about abortion specifically in the Bible,  but I’m sure there is something in there to spin.

Nobody here likes the govt or anyone else telling them what to do, but I’m supposed to listen to people that tell me a Supreme Being wants this or that? 

I dismiss your religious book just as easily as you dismiss any other religious book. Let these two guys sort it out

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

5DC65CD3-1BEC-49E7-A008-325E76D8EA46.jpeg.4a6056bbe44d3c6dbdc1f20b69ddc89e.jpegWhy is abortion anyones business but that person and god? It’s their supposed eternal life that’s on the line, right?

if there is a god, and he’s allowing it, who am I to say different? I don’t think there is anything about abortion specifically in the Bible,  but I’m sure there is something in there to spin.

Nobody here likes the govt or anyone else telling them what to do, but I’m supposed to listen to people that tell me a Supreme Being wants this or that? 

I dismiss your religious book just as easily as you dismiss any other religious book. Let these two guys sort it out

LOL, it's already been sorted out.

Just now, Very Wide Right said:

Image result for satan Just in case any of you are confused, Satan and the democrats are on the same side concerning killing children.

Get back to me when the existence of Satan is announced. As far as I’m concerned, it’s fake news. 

and dude, not for nothing, I’m not trying to piss anyone off or be unreasonable, but just because you are staunchly behind a cause you feel is just, it doesn’t make you right. 

Christ and Satan are battling it out in heaven, right? Let’s see how it plays out….

Get back to me when the existence of Satan is announced. As far as I’m concerned, it’s fake news. 

and dude, not for nothing, I’m not trying to piss anyone off or be unreasonable, but just because you are staunchly behind a cause you feel is just, it doesn’t make you right. 

Christ and Satan are battling it out in heaven, right? Let’s see how it plays out….

Not sure what the hell your even talking about here but.......Do you thing it's a GOOD thing or a BAD thing to squeeze a babies skull with forceps until the skull collapses then dismember the arms and legs and flush what is left with a chemical. When all of the parts are then removed from the womb they are fed into a commercial grade garbage disposal. Keep in mind it's been well documented that the baby feels pain and resists the procedure. If you are a well adjusted human being this should give you pause.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, jc856 said:

f there is a god, and he’s allowing it, who am I to say different? I don’t think there is anything about abortion specifically in the Bible,  but I’m sure there is something in there to spin.

Child sacrifice is specifically forbidden in Judeo-Christian religions and was a huge bone of contention between the Israelites and foreign tribes. See:

Old Testament

Moloch

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Christ and Satan are battling it out in heaven, right?

No, Satan has no power not expressly granted by the Father.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, Very Wide Right said:

Not sure what the hell your even talking about here but.......Do you thing it's a GOOD thing or a BAD thing to squeeze a babies skull with forceps until the skull collapses then dismember the arms and legs and flush what is left with a chemical. When all of the parts are then removed from the womb they are fed into a commercial grade garbage disposal. Keep in mind it's been well documented that the baby feels pain and resists the procedure. If you are a well adjusted human being this should give you pause.

I know you’re being graphic here for the sake of your argument. I DON’T THINK ANYTHING IS GOOD ON THIS “GOD”-FORSAKEN PLANET.

I don’t think predation is a godlike quality, but he built it into our little microcosm, didn’t He?

billions of people have lived miserable lives, and an all powerful God could make that better, but he chooses not to. It’s hard to get behind a father like that.

if He’s okay with it, so am I.

there’s nothing worse than an adherent to an absentee Creator. They take it upon themselves to be god.

you can tell me you believe I’m wrong. I’m fine with that. But I’m not fine with the judgement that goes with it. 

7 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Child sacrifice is specifically forbidden in Judeo-Christian religions and was a huge bone of contention between the Israelites and foreign tribes. See:

Old Testament

Moloch

What does child sacrifice……..oh, I see what you did there!

p.s., OT is a joke.

• Like 1

I know you’re being graphic here for the sake of your argument. I DON’T THINK ANYTHING IS GOOD ON THIS “GOD”-FORSAKEN PLANET.

I don’t think predation is a godlike quality, but he built it into our little microcosm, didn’t He?

billions of people have lived miserable lives, and an all powerful God could make that better, but he chooses not to. It’s hard to get behind a father like that.

if He’s okay with it, so am I.

there’s nothing worse than an adherent to an absentee Creator. They take it upon themselves to be god.

you can tell me you believe I’m wrong. I’m fine with that. But I’m not fine with the judgement that goes with it. 

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and I respect it. Just offering questions to better understand your position.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

You are absolutely entitled to your opinion and I respect it. Just offering questions to better understand your position.

I’m good with that VWR. It’s a very contentious subject.