Americans -- Is it Time to Call it Quits and Simply Divorce? Break the USA Into the 2 Countries it De Facto is

20 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

The part about the Democrats is probably more wishful thinking than anything else.

Quite frankly, they have disappointed me by how right of centre they are.

The rest I firmly believe.

See you tomorrow.

There is no "rest".

As you well know as a lawyer and all around smart guy, just because two sides disagree, it doesn't necessarily mean one side is correct and moral.

And what we have in the US is the man eating cannibals versus the man eating crocodiles.

You can pick your poison, but either way you're gonna die.

See you tomorrow.

Need me to bring anything?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Hip, wake up. There’s good and bad ABOUT BOTH SIDES. I’m acknowledging that. I was pointing out things I 100% agree with Democrats about. Old school Democratic talking points. This one side is a knight in shining armor and the other side is pure evil just makes people look brainwashed.

Politics has become completely sissified. The Democrats are weak. Too weak to expose the lies and corruption that are so evident in Washington.
The Republicans are weak. Maybe both sides are so enamored with their own senses of self-importance they've forgotten what the US is and stands for.

Is- Of, by and for the people! Self-interests have overshadowed the needs of the people and the lies and manipulation have created a voter base made up of brainwashed zombies. The needs of the people of the US are not on the agenda at all for the Right and are completely misdirected by the left.

Give us your tired... - Seems there's a side of the coin that has forgotten that the US stands to shelter the weak and stand up to the oppressors. Land of the free and home of the brave! Brave enough to fight back against dictators like Putin who murder civilians, destroy and seek to inhabit other nations and use fear and lies to govern over their own people.

Instead, the Republicans in this country have adopted the latter, using fear and lies to manipulate their voters while acquiescing to oppressive dictators like Putin, using false flags like "Communism" while coddling the most communist nations in the history of the world.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Politics has become completely sissified. The Democrats are weak. Too weak to expose the lies and corruption that are so evident in Washington.
The Republicans are weak. Maybe both sides are so enamored with their own senses of self-importance they've forgotten what the US is and stands for.

Is- Of, by and for the people! Self-interests have overshadowed the needs of the people and the lies and manipulation have created a voter base made up of brainwashed zombies. The needs of the people of the US are not on the agenda at all for the Right and are completely misdirected by the left.

You should have stopped here.

• Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

3 hours ago, Greg said:

Its a nice thought having the United States broken into two. But the stupid side (Democrats) would eventually try to invade the smart side (Republicans). Also how do you manage the stock market as both sides have investors? I would also assume the military would have to be shared. Back to reality. Biden sucks, Harris is useless. Pelosi is an ugly old hag and the same goes for Warren. Red wave in November. DeSantis in 2024.

the voter base of one of the major political parties is calling for civil war. I'll give you 3 guesses, and a big hint- its not democrats.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

the voter base of one of the major political parties is calling for civil war. I'll give you 3 guesses, and a big hint- its not democrats.

Is that party the one that claims America is racist and was burning down cities causing billions of damage to the homes and businesses of hard working Americans?

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Is that party the one that claims America is racist and was burning down cities causing billions of damage to the homes and businesses of hard working Americans?

its the party that keeps explicitly saying there will be a civil war. GQP.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

27 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

its the party that keeps explicitly saying there will be a civil war. GQP.

So one side is "supposedly" using rhetoric, while the other committed large scale rioting, looting, and destruction of homes and businesses, and you view latter side as the one's that are the problem and threat for civil war?

LOL 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

You should have stopped here.

Exactly. Do you know how many of his posts I start to read and I’ll think he’s on to a good point. Then I keep reading and boom there’s the brainwashing I’m use to.  Only Republicans use lies and fear to manipulate  their voters. LOL. Ok, whatever 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

29 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So one side is "supposedly" using rhetoric, while the other committed large scale rioting, looting, and destruction of homes and businesses, and you view latter side as the one's that are the problem and threat for civil war?

LOL 

one side tried to overthrow the government. the GQP.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

There is no "rest".

As you well know as a lawyer and all around smart guy, just because two sides disagree, it doesn't necessarily mean one side is correct and moral.

And what we have in the US is the man eating cannibals versus the man eating crocodiles.

You can pick your poison, but either way you're gonna die.

See you tomorrow.

Need me to bring anything?

Just your smile.

I got 4 Presidentes from Punta Cana and 8+ lbs of sausage from Deluca's in Winnipeg.

Perhaps some fresh buns?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

34 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Just your smile.

I got 4 Presidentes from Punta Cana and 8+ lbs of sausage from Deluca's in Winnipeg.

Perhaps some fresh buns?

Regular or brioche?

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

one side tried to overthrow the government. the GQP.

It takes a special kind of stupid to belive that.

All those grannies and unarmed people with flags and red hats were surely looking to overthrow the government. 

But the cities that were looted, vandalized, and burned to the ground were just peaceful protestors

Idiot

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I think these right wing nuts should leave America and call Russia a new home.

Well, they do seem to love Putin, just like they’re cult leader does

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 5/16/2022 at 4:01 PM, jc856 said:

It’s “yo mama”.*

* yo mama jokes have been determined to be okay and not about your personal mom.

My late skinny assed Northern Italian Mother never weighed over 110 lbs unless she was pregnant.

I am pretty confidant with my ASSessment that may be Very Wide Ass.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE