Americans -- Is it Time to Call it Quits and Simply Divorce? Break the USA Into the 2 Countries it De Facto is

Progressives, are you NOT tired of having your country dragged backwards by the Regressives?

Banning abortion in the year 2022?

Culture wars.

The wealth gap widening but the idiots on the lower end clapping like trained seals in support of the elites cash grab nonetheless.

A dummying down of society such that the educated are disdained and any facts that don't fit the agenda are FAKE NEWS!!!

Project this out another 50 years -- who the fuck is going to be happy living in such a divided house?

Why not begin negotiations to break the country in two?

Let economic slavery return to the South -- "Right to Work" my ass.

Let the White Christian GOD be displayed behind the President of the United States rather than a flag.  Those dirty Taliban are soooooo bad because their skin colour is NOT White.

PROGRESSIVES -- TIME FOR YOUR FREEDOM

EXODUS!!!

Uh! open your eyes and look within
Are you satisfied (with the life you're living)? uh!
We know where we're going, uh!
We know where we're from.
We're leaving babylon,
We're going to our father land.
2, 3, 4: exodus: movement of jah people! oh, yeah!
(Movement of jah people!) send us another brother Moses!
(Movement of jah people!) from across the red sea!
(Movement of jah people!) send us another brother Moses!
(Movement of jah people!) from across the red sea!
Movement of jah people!

• Poop 2

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

• SpikedLemonade changed the title to Americans -- Is it Time to Call it Quits and Simply Divorce? Break the USA Into the 2 Countries it De Facto is

Every man gotta right to decide his own destiny
And in this judgment there is no partiality
So arm in arms, with arms
We'll fight this little struggle
'Cause that's the only way
We can overcome our little trouble
Brother you're right, you're right,
You're right, you're right, you're so right
We gon' fight (We gon' fight)
We'll have to fight (We gon' fight)
We gonna fight (We gon' fight)
Fight for our rights!

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Until the philosophy 
Which hold one race superior and another
Inferior
Is finally
And permanently
Discredited
And abandoned
Everywhere is war
Me say war

That until there no longer
First class and second class citizens of any nation
Until the color of a man's skin
Is of no more significance than the color of his eyes
Me say war

That until the basic human rights
Are equally guaranteed to all
Without regard to race
Dis a war

That until that day
The dream of lasting peace,
World citizenship
Rule of international morality
Will remain in but a fleeting illusion to be pursued,
But never attained
Now everywhere is war
War

• Poop 1

I think SpunkedLemonPiss should not only call it quits here on the range, but also in real life.

Being an animal abuser living in the commie shithole they call Canada while meth heads run trains on your big boned wife is enough for any man to consider ending it.

• Like 2
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

image.thumb.png.a85d280861efa28659b44e57c62177fc.png

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

Always remember that Spike is mentally ill.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Nuke said:

It’s time to blow up the two party system. The division is only getting worse. I think it’s possible to election individuals with their own personal opinions about how to make things better. 

Well, in Canada we have a multi-party system where Federally and Provincially there are at least 3 major parties and often 5 plus a bunch of little minor parties.

We also publicly fund our elections to a great extent.

Nuke, are you saying that the current SHITuation in the US is due only to the 2 party system?

The powers that be WANT to keep Americans clueless so they'll support IDIOTIC WARS LIKE THE ONE YOU SUPPORT IN UKRAINE.

• Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

28 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

The powers that be WANT to keep Americans clueless so they'll support IDIOTIC WARS LIKE THE ONE YOU SUPPORT IN UKRAINE.

Tinfoil hat brigade is out in full force I see. Still hiding from those Jewish space lazers? Dumb ass!

• Like 1
  • Poop 1
  • Disagree 1

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

Tinfoil hat brigade is out in full force I see. Still hiding from those Jewish space lazers? Dumb ass!

At least I'm not a warmonger.

Let's see YOUR war face...

• Like 2

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Well, in Canada we have a multi-party system where Federally and Provincially there are at least 3 major parties and often 5 plus a bunch of little minor parties.

We also publicly fund our elections to a great extent.

Nuke, are you saying that the current SHITuation in the US is due only to the 2 party system?

Not really “only due to” but, a big part. Who’s ever in power the only thing the other party seems to be interested in is making sure they don’t accomplish anything. And once the other party gets in control, what’s the first thing they want to do? Undo everything the other guys just did. 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 hour ago, Nuke said:

Not really “only due to” but, a big part. Who’s ever in power the only thing the other party seems to be interested in is making sure they don’t accomplish anything. And once the other party gets in control, what’s the first thing they want to do? Undo everything the other guys just did. 

I hear you.

However Nuke, you are chalking it up to simply political gamesmanship.

I think it is much more deeper than that.

The value gap is much too wide for that explanation.

There are PROGRESSIVES and REGRESSIVES.

One party is a future of change and all-inclusiveness.

The other party pines for the past of Whiteness and American Exceptionalism.

Nuke, that is NOT one country...that is two.

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I hear you.

That’s your political interpretation. Your bias sees  one party as the hero and the other is pure evil. Me on the other hand I see two parties that are just fucked up. Almost equally. Break the country into two? That’s never going to happen anymore than the two party system ending. Especially, when the only people who can do it are all getting rich off of it. 

• Like 1

Let's hear how inclusive the Republicans are and how separatist the Democrats are.

I'll wait....

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I hear you.

LOL!

You don't believe this.

Okay, I know this thread's premise is purely to troll, but I will give a serious answer.  I don't its time to call it quits or to divide the country up.  However, I think its likely that a fragmentation of the country is possible because of demographics.  I think we are going to see an increasingly Mexican and Latinx southwest and we also have this thing of Democrats v Republicans with extreme and irreconciable differences because while demonizing and otherizing the shit out of your opponents may win you elections, its not good for the nation's body politic so I think in 50 to 100 years we could easily fragment into 3 nations.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

Let's hear how inclusive the Republicans are and how separatist the Democrats are.

I'll wait....

He said one party is a party of change? Are all those changes they’re pushing for the best? If you want to talk about affordable health care for everyone I’ll listen. High paying jobs? 100%. Telling elementary kids they might not be a boy or a girl? That cops are bad and criminals are the victims? Not so much. You’ve spoke out about a couple of those things. Then just pull  out all Republicans are pining for racist days is just regurgitating democratic propaganda. The world is all shades of gray. We need to think for ourselves and stop buying the party lines.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Nuke said:

He said one party is a party of change? Are all those changes they’re pushing for the best? If you want to talk about affordable health care for everyone I’ll listen. High paying jobs? 100%. Telling elementary kids they might not be a boy or a girl? That cops are bad and criminals are the victims? Not so much. You’ve spoke out about a couple of those things. Then just pull  out all Republicans are pining for racist days is just regurgitating democratic propaganda. The world is all shades of gray. We need to think for ourselves and stop buying the party lines.

No, but they have an agenda to try, something. They have actual policies to debate over and vote on. The Republicans have none. Zero. Only attack and own tHe LiBz ...o0

The Republicans aren't talking about health care. That one died on their side of The Hill. Jobs bills? Nope. But cancel culture?? Oh yeah. The right has perfected that.

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Its a nice thought having the United States broken into two. But the stupid side (Democrats) would eventually try to invade the smart side (Republicans). Also how do you manage the stock market as both sides have investors? I would also assume the military would have to be shared. Back to reality. Biden sucks, Harris is useless. Pelosi is an ugly old hag and the same goes for Warren. Red wave in November. DeSantis in 2024.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, but they have an agenda to try, something. They have actual policies to debate over and vote on. The Republicans have none. Zero. Only attack and own tHe LiBz ...o0

The Republicans aren't talking about health care. That one died on their side of The Hill. Jobs bills? Nope. But cancel culture?? Oh yeah. The right has perfected that.

Hip, wake up. There’s good and bad ABOUT BOTH SIDES. I’m acknowledging that. I was pointing out things I 100% agree with Democrats about. Old school Democratic talking points. This one side is a knight in shining armor and the other side is pure evil just makes people look brainwashed.

12 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

LOL!

You don't believe this.

The part about the Democrats is probably more wishful thinking than anything else.

Quite frankly, they have disappointed me by how right of centre they are.

The rest I firmly believe.

See you tomorrow.