Jump to content

Triple-jabbed 391% more likely to catch COVID


Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Umm, working with Covid patients in ICU's. 
What part are you missing?

And apparently the only person on the planet who has done this(thought to talk to those people he knows In the med. profession),from his own account 🤣🤤.

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Working in healthcare and seeing this nonsense shows that you have no idea what you are talking about. If you do then break down the multi phase of a clinical trial and how efficacy is determined.since you know you can do this easily. 

  • Like 1
  • Poop 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Another thing is that these weirdo "elite" people all claim the earth is too populated and they want to get down to about 15% of where we are now. So with that being said, directly from their own mouths and publications, why would ANYONE trust a single thing they say outside of that? If they told me that apples are good for you today I'd switch over to oranges.

who are these people specifically?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Like I said, you go by your own path but just consider why I post these articles. Am I in the medical profession? No. Am I selling some kind of homeopath supplement? No. I'm not even remotely in the medical field. Is it because Trump said it? No, he's still saying the vaccines are a wonder of science!

I have nothing to sell or gain by putting my nuts on the line with this info. All I want is for people to wake up and live lives without the specter of dishonest governments controlling them and it drives me nuts that so many are asleep. That's it.

The problem is you’re using one thing to justify the other. I think we all want people to wake up and live lives without the specter of a dishonest government controlling them. To say that the vaccines are that, just doesn’t add up. It would if people were getting vaccinated and dropping dead in droves but the science is the science and the science shows that most people who are vaccinated don’t go to the hospital and don’t die when they catch Covid and most people who aren’t vaccinated and end up in the ICUs don’t leave. It’s very hard to justify your argument with those kind of statistics

  • Like 2
  • Poop 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

It’s very hard to justify your argument with those kind of statistics

I get that view but I feel that the statistics are not honest. Just yesterday they took the J&J vaccine off the market due to clot risk and that's something the non-establishment docs had been warning about from the beginning. I think they're dead on about other thrombogenic side effects from the other brands.

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I get that view but I feel that the statistics are not honest. Just yesterday they took the J&J vaccine off the market due to clot risk and that's something the non-establishment docs had been warning about from the beginning. I think they're dead on about other thrombogenic side effects from the other brands.

When it comes to the J&J vaccine, I will admit I never had faith in it. Right from the get-go it’s predicted effectiveness was in the 60% range? I’m pretty sure that’s what it was. Either way just something about it and never sat right with me

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

My daughter's best friends parents who are vaxxed and boosted just got covid, again. Was around them just a few days ago when he had some symptoms...yet here I am, as fine as can be.

Purebloods FTW

If I may ask, what is your blood type and what was theirs?  Again, blood type, ethnicity (I cannot rule out Russian claims about biolabs in Ukraine and reports in our press about bio weapons labs in China), age, weight, and health conditions are all going to be the deciding factors in whether or not you get COVID, how bad your case is, and whether or not you live or die.  The vaxes are mainly about societal control.  No, not mind control or to intentionally kill, but to soothe fears so that the machinery of the economy can get back on track (people flying, going to restaurants and shopping, and going to the office and other work sites without thinking they are going to die.  Its the main the reason the mask mandate was lifted.  Much like the vax, very few masks are known to work (namely the N-95 variety) and even then they have to be worn properly or they don't work at all.  What you are essentially paying for with the vax is a placebo.  I got COVID less than three months after my booster and I will probably get covid again.  Hopefully, I don't end up on a ventilator.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

If I may ask, what is your blood type and what was theirs?  Again, blood type, ethnicity (I cannot rule out Russian claims about biolabs in Ukraine and reports in our press about bio weapons labs in China), age, weight, and health conditions are all going to be the deciding factors in whether or not you get COVID, how bad your case is, and whether or not you live or die.  The vaxes are mainly about societal control.  No, not mind control or to intentionally kill, but to soothe fears so that the machinery of the economy can get back on track (people flying, going to restaurants and shopping, and going to the office and other work sites without thinking they are going to die.  Its the main the reason the mask mandate was lifted.  Much like the vax, very few masks are known to work (namely the N-95 variety) and even then they have to be worn properly or they don't work at all.  What you are essentially paying for with the vax is a placebo.  I got COVID less than three months after my booster and I will probably get covid again.  Hopefully, I don't end up on a ventilator.

This. Perfect explanation. 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

This. Perfect explanation. 

I agree. DON’T LET THEM PUT YOU ON A VENT!  Your chances of survival once intubated go down drastically!! I’ve gotten worn out trying to talk about this “event”(last 2.5+years) and my account of it, people are going to do and think like they do, there’s no changing their mind onenway or another.🤷‍♂️🍻

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This is an “event” that was in some form or another or multiple ways planned! Just the fact that it’s almost exactly a century from 1918 SF “pandemic” should raise questions in everybody’s mind, not to mention the plethora of other things in the past 2.5+ years!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

If I may ask, what is your blood type and what was theirs?  Again, blood type, ethnicity (I cannot rule out Russian claims about biolabs in Ukraine and reports in our press about bio weapons labs in China), age, weight, and health conditions are all going to be the deciding factors in whether or not you get COVID, how bad your case is, and whether or not you live or die.  The vaxes are mainly about societal control.  No, not mind control or to intentionally kill, but to soothe fears so that the machinery of the economy can get back on track (people flying, going to restaurants and shopping, and going to the office and other work sites without thinking they are going to die.  Its the main the reason the mask mandate was lifted.  Much like the vax, very few masks are known to work (namely the N-95 variety) and even then they have to be worn properly or they don't work at all.  What you are essentially paying for with the vax is a placebo.  I got COVID less than three months after my booster and I will probably get covid again.  Hopefully, I don't end up on a ventilator.

Not so sure about the “not to intentionally kill” part though! They’ve literally been talking depopulation/population controls for decades...🤔🤷‍♂️

If you’re not a resource “they” can exploit (I.e. tax mule, labor mule) “they” want you gone! You’re using “their” oxygen, water, electric, etc...

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I am quadrupled Pfizer vaxed.

Am I over 1,000% yet?

When one's head is firmly lodged up an orange orangutang's big fat lying White ass, it is impossible to breath and therefore brain cells die off quickly.  

  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I am quadrupled Pfizer vaxed.

Am I over 1,000% yet?

When one's head is firmly lodged up an orange orangutang's big fat lying White ass, it is impossible to breath and therefore brain cells die off quickly.  

Lucky for you since you didn’t have any “brain cells” to begin with! 👍

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

I agree. DON’T LET THEM PUT YOU ON A VENT!  Your chances of survival once intubated go down drastically!! I’ve gotten worn out trying to talk about this “event”(last 2.5+years) and my account of it, people are going to do and think like they do, there’s no changing their mind onenway or another.🤷‍♂️🍻

Don't take remdesivir either unless you like organ failure. It's about as effective as AZT was in controlling AIDS... pushed by the same "Doctor" as well.

WwpZlh10ZYO2.jpeg

  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...