Jump to content

How patriotic are you?


Recommended Posts

No, but I will act like I'm going to then rip it off and stuff it in their asshole!

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

So Greg is clearly the most patriotic person on this board if sucking cock is the metric

kinky park GIF

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Interesting question. I’ve never had the pleasure to have sucked a dick. Oh wait, maybe that wasn’t the best way to say that.🤣🤣

I feel somewhat patriotic, a little wish-washy about it. Confused, because I think we are a good people, for the most part. But our govt doesn’t have our interests at heart.

but, I’m giving it some thought what my price is. To suck a dick, I mean. I’m comfortable, financially, so imma put the figure at somewhere between 18-20 million.*

Gotta make it worth my while.

* and a semi full of mouthwash backed into my driveway.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Patriotism is another constructed concept.

They name a land mass you're born on..it doesn't obligate you to worship it.

I'm not American. I'm my own man. We are all independent entities.

Govt claims you as theirs when you're born.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Enough to say I love what America could be and has the promise to be, and to call us out when we don't live up to what we could be and our promise to be.  

And when has it ever been whatever it is that you think it could be?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You guys are avoiding the point.

Americans love to pronounce how they love their country so much they're willing to anything to defend it, including dying in its defense.

But sucking a dick to save the country?

Hmmmmm, don't know about that...

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

And when has it ever been whatever it is that you think it could be?

The closest was the mid 1950s to the mid 1960s.  A strong middle class, poverty looked like it would soon be a thing of the past.  Blacks and minorities had more economic power than ever before and by 1964 and 1965 de jure racism and Jim Crow were gone.  A family could be sustained in comfort on a single income.  Had LBJ told the MIC to fuck off and refused to put us in Vietnam God alone knows how much more free, prosperous and advanced we could be by now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

You guys are avoiding the point.

Americans love to pronounce how they love their country so much they're willing to anything to defend it, including dying in its defense.

But sucking a dick to save the country?

Hmmmmm, don't know about that...

I didn’t think you were serious. If you want to know if I would, you have to answer first.

would you suck a dick for what your country stands for?

deflection or not, you Canadian ‘murica-bashers needz ta fess up on the question, “Would I suck a cock for FREEDOM??!”

20 hours ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Patriotism is another constructed concept.

They name a land mass you're born on..it doesn't obligate you to worship it.

I'm not American. I'm my own man. We are all independent entities.

Govt claims you as theirs when you're born.

 

Bet your taxes are all paid, slave.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

You guys are avoiding the point.

Americans love to pronounce how they love their country so much they're willing to anything to defend it, including dying in its defense.

But sucking a dick to save the country?

Hmmmmm, don't know about that...

I did 6 years active duty military, that was enough, there's no way I'm giving someone's beef log a tongue bath.

  • Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, jc856 said:

I didn’t think you were serious. If you want to know if I would, you have to answer first.

would you suck a dick for what your country stands for?

deflection or not, you Canadian ‘murica-bashers needz ta fess up on the question, “Would I suck a cock for FREEDOM??!”

Bet your taxes are all paid, slave.

Typical grade school comeback.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm absolutely correct about the truth and what is, and what is not.

Patriotism is a lie.

Govt is a liar.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, thinwhiteduke said:

Typical grade school comeback.

Doesn't change the fact that I'm absolutely correct about the truth and what is, and what is not.

Patriotism is a lie.

Govt is a liar.

You said you are a free entity that claims no land/govt/allegiance or alliance with any ruling power.
 

And then you pay them taxes. What kind of schmuck are you?

  • Laugh 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You said you are a free entity that claims no land/govt/allegiance or alliance with any ruling power.
 

And then you pay them taxes. What kind of schmuck are you?

Like I said you illiterate fucking fool.

I'm merely describing the truth of what is and what is not.

You aren't as old as you say you are either. No one that old would bother with this in this fashion

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/5/2022 at 10:06 AM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Whats your definition of patriotism?

The better question is -- What is your definition of sucking a dick?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

My question was unrelated to the dick sucking.

So when it comes to dick suckling, it is my understanding that you require no questions to be answered?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SpikedLemonade said:

So when it comes to dick suckling, it is my understanding that you require no questions to be answered?

Nope. I did hear that blowman loves blow jobs. 

He does it just for the taste.

  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Nope. I did hear that blowman loves blow jobs. 

He does it just for the taste.

Nah, his alter ego is BlowsMen4$

  • Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...