Did the GOP just speed up the pace of the white genocide?

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No, you said one person wearing a suite and one wearing a t-shirt and jeans. You didn't mention anything about being unkempt. Unless you consider anyone with long hair to be unkempt?

Not personally unless it's bursting out everywhere like a crazy Mohawk or something. Leave that stuff to entertainers or going out to the club on the weekend.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Just now, SackMan518 said:

Not personally unless it's bursting out everywhere like a crazy Mohawk or something. Leave that stuff to entertainers or going out to the club on the weekend.

seems pretty subjective to me.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

seems pretty subjective to me.

I think you should embrace your inner whiteness and let go of the anger. It's good for you man. Remember, we're here to help your mental and spiritual development. Just reach out and ask us.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh I believe that minorities should be afforded the same human rights and dignities as everyone else. Of course side issues like hair are just a distraction like that stupid Hair Bill they just pushed through a few weeks ago to "protect the queens." Look, hair has always been an issue of contention with employment and that's for every race. When I was younger they used to tell white guys with long hair to "get a fucking haircut you goddamn hippy" so unruly hair is nothing new. Appearances do matter to everyone even on a subconscious level. For instance, if 2 men come into a job interview and one is wearing a suit and the other has on a T-shirt and jeans we already know who's likely to be hired. It's called grooming. In all my years on this earth I've never seen a native African with a giant fro and it seems to be more of an American trend.

After my generation is dead and gone, all the CEOs will have tattoos and piercings

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Count on it.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I think you should embrace your inner whiteness and let go of the anger. It's good for you man. Remember, we're here to help your mental and spiritual development. Just reach out and ask us.

what is whiteness? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg