Did the GOP just speed up the pace of the white genocide?

Tucker Carlson had a lot to say about that over the last few years. I know how much conservatives love Tucker Carlson and hate the genocide of the white Anglo-Saxon race, so how do ya'll feel about the GOP speeding up the pace towards you being a minority in your own country? Cuz, those pesky blacks and Latinos in poor communities are going to be the ones that are impacted by repealing abortion rights the the most. And guess what, they'll vote democrat.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

7 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Tucker Carlson had a lot to say about that over the last few years. I know how much conservatives love Tucker Carlson and hate the genocide of the white Anglo-Saxon race, so how do ya'll feel about the GOP speeding up the pace towards you being a minority in your own country? Cuz, those pesky blacks and Latinos in poor communities are going to be the ones that are impacted by repealing abortion rights the the most. And guess what, they'll vote democrat.

White don’t see right!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

White don’t see right!

The GOP apparently has no foresight either. The projection is by 2045 whites will be a minority in the US. Maybe we'll get there a whole decade sooner!

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you're admitting that white genocide is a thing? Thanks man, glad to have you onboard.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The GOP apparently has no foresight either. The projection is by 2045 whites will be a minority in the US. Maybe we'll get there a whole decade sooner!

And then more of these minorities will need social services, welfare, food stamps, health care. All the things that Republicans are against. Including that list prenatal care, reproductive education, women’s healthcare, universal healthcare. But they get upset when people say that they only care about unborn babies and once those babies are born then they’re on their own

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

So you're admitting that white genocide is a thing? Thanks man, glad to have you onboard.

No i'm not, just using your own argument against you. So, how do you feel about the GOP speeding up the process?

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And then more of these minorities will need social services, welfare, food stamps, health care. All the things that Republicans are against. Including that list prenatal care, reproductive education, women’s healthcare, universal healthcare. But they get upset when people say that they only care about unborn babies and once those babies are born then they’re on their own

exactly. it is just an endless cycle of outrage that they cause. They can't explicitly say they are racist, so they advocate for policies with racist outcomes, then scream they cant be racist because they have a black friend.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

No i'm not, just using your own argument against you. So, how do you feel about the GOP speeding up the process?

Where will the money come from once whitey is dead?

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Matters of life are more important than matters of politics.  Government is your God, so you don't see that.

You are a sick human being.   Better yourself. 

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you believe when white people are gone, money disappears? 

No, just a huge engine of tax money that fuels social service programs. Money will still be around as always in some form. Of course I'm still baffled why people want to exterminate a global minority race. Holocaust anyone?

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

No, just a huge engine of tax money that fuels social service programs. Money will still be around as always in some form. Of course I'm still baffled why people want to exterminate a global minority race. Holocaust anyone?

What's wrong with being a minority? Are they treated differently or something?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

What's wrong with being a minority? Are they treated differently or something?

I thought you were all for minority rights? You should be screaming loud and proud for whitey. We're less than a billion out of a world population of almost 8 billion and the number is shrinking. Do you think the Latinos and Asians will treat blacks better than us?

Parler @NYexile

17 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I thought you were all for minority rights? You should be screaming loud and proud for whitey. We're less than a billion out of a world population of almost 8 billion and the number is shrinking. Do you think the Latinos and Asians will treat blacks better than us?

I am a proponent of minority rights, and so should you! because when you're a minority, your going to wish that society didn't treat minorities differently. Maybe someday down in texas, school children will be sent home for having *shutters* white people hair. That would suck huh?

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you believe when white people are gone, money disappears? 

Someone’s going to have to do all those jobs that we’re going to leave behind when we’re gone

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Which jobs?

You know, the white people jobs!

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I am a proponent of minority rights, and so should you! because when you're a minority, your going to wish that society didn't treat minorities differently. Maybe someday down in texas, school children will be sent home for having *shutters* white people hair. That would suck huh?

Oh I believe that minorities should be afforded the same human rights and dignities as everyone else. Of course side issues like hair are just a distraction like that stupid Hair Bill they just pushed through a few weeks ago to "protect the queens." Look, hair has always been an issue of contention with employment and that's for every race. When I was younger they used to tell white guys with long hair to "get a fucking haircut you goddamn hippy" so unruly hair is nothing new. Appearances do matter to everyone even on a subconscious level. For instance, if 2 men come into a job interview and one is wearing a suit and the other has on a T-shirt and jeans we already know who's likely to be hired. It's called grooming. In all my years on this earth I've never seen a native African with a giant fro and it seems to be more of an American trend.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

6 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Oh I believe that minorities should be afforded the same human rights and dignities as everyone else. Of course side issues like hair are just a distraction like that stupid Hair Bill they just pushed through a few weeks ago to "protect the queens."

So why do you have a problem with a bill that protects "the queens" ? cuz clearly if its not there, they are discriminated against.

Look, hair has always been an issue of contention with employment and that's for every race. When I was younger they used to tell white guys with long hair to "get a fucking haircut you goddamn hippy" so unruly hair is nothing new.

Yea conservatives did that, because they aren't pro freedom. otherwise they wouldnt care.

Appearances do matter to everyone even on a subconscious level. For instance, if 2 men come into a job interview and one is wearing a suit and the other has on a T-shirt and jeans we already know who's likely to be hired. It's called grooming. In all my years on this earth I've never seen a native African with a giant fro and it seems to be more of an American trend.

So maybe as a society we shouldn't be going by appearances, huh? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So maybe as a society we shouldn't be going by appearances, huh? 

Spoiler: every society behaves the same way. Your appearance says a lot about you and your attempts to make it a racial issue fall flat as usual. Welcome to human psychology 101. No matter what you say an unkempt person will never get the same respect as a well groomed one in general.

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

1 minute ago, SackMan518 said:

Spoiler: every society behaves the same way. Your appearance says a lot about you and your attempts to make it a racial issue fall flat as usual. Welcome to human psychology 101. No matter what you say an unkempt person will never get the same respect as a well groomed one in general.

No, you said one person wearing a suite and one wearing a t-shirt and jeans. You didn't mention anything about being unkempt. Unless you consider anyone with long hair to be unkempt?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg