Lit can you please confirm that Spike and I are not the same people? Thank you!

2 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Whatever. . . .

Tell us about your flatulence and how you weigh bowel movements.  Tell us about how you have sex with sheep.  Come on you grotesque bastard.  These are all things you have said about yourself in the past both here and on Billszone.

I knew this guy was sick, but this crosses the line.

16 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I knew this guy was sick, but this crosses the line.

Oh its over on the twilight zone on Billszone.  You may have to dig to find the threads, but it was literally 20 to 30 pages of him talking about how proud he was of his shits and his farts.  He's truly a disgusting old bastard.  Before this site went to hell in 2012 he was constantly having posts about how he fucked sheep and goats.  He had his bitch of the week threads, Mikgaes was one of his frequent targets.  Not saying Mik doesn't deserve it sometimes, but Spiked has long been a pathetic miscreant and wherever he goes he destroys and perverts.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Oh its over on the twilight zone on Billszone.  You may have to dig to find the threads, but it was literally 20 to 30 pages of him talking about how proud he was of his shits and his farts.  He's truly a disgusting old bastard.  Before this site went to hell in 2012 he was constantly having posts about how he fucked sheep and goats.  He had his bitch of the week threads, Mikgaes was one of his frequent targets.  Not saying Mik doesn't deserve it sometimes, but Spiked has long been a pathetic miscreant and wherever he goes he destroys and perverts.

Geez!!

7 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

It’s already been confirmed that you have had sock accounts in the past Balloonknot and Zackman you can’t be trusted or taken seriously.

FUCK YOU!!!

I only have one account and you know it you lying piece of shit.

No one confirmed nothing you liar.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Here to check in with your latest shit story spiked? You're a veritable stool pigeon.  So about your legal career, did it end because of malpractice? I tell you what guys, whenever the legal team of the people Spiked was trying to litigate against saw him walk into the room they knew that their client had nothing to worry about.

4 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

FUCK YOU!!!

That's not what Lit said. . . . Who should we trust? A sleaze who talks about the size of his BMS and his animal fucking or the guy who has access to people's IP addresses.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

FUCK YOU!!!

I wasn’t talking to you, and please put me back on ignore. I don’t talk to evil disgusting slobs.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

That's not what Lit said. . . . Who should we trust? A sleaze who talks about the size of his BMS and his animal fucking or the guy who has access to people's IP addresses.

No wonder he’s so liberal. He wants to allow for marrying of farm animals. The scary thing is he’s not even denying it

• Like 2