ST. LOUIS FIRE AND EXPLOSION ATTORNEYS

Hey pussy, how you gonna murder me when you can't even enter the country? What a pathetic old bald clown you are.  BTW @Victor7 @LiterateStylish, you wouldn't want the feds shutting this place down because a dumbass is plotting conspiracy to commit murder would you? I'd ban him before LEOs get curious about this place.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Hey pussy, how you gonna murder me when you can't even enter the country? What a pathetic old bald clown you are.  BTW @Victor7 @LiterateStylish, you wouldn't want the feds shutting this place down because a dumbass is plotting conspiracy to commit murder would you? I'd ban him before LEOs get curious about this place.

I’m a bit confused. Who is threatening what?

• Like 1

96769446_10102201393347587_5716922665810264064_n.jpg

51 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Hero seems to think that every time Spike posts a new thread about somebody being murdered or anything similar to that, it is an underlying threat to him based on Spike saying in the past that he was going to do him bodily harm. Evidenced by the fact that these posts are typically about something that happened in Missouri

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

42 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

For three to four weeks SpikedLemonade has been speaking aloud how he intends to go to Missouri and murder me.  He is now threatening arson.  He's an unhinged, retarded fat bald old asshole who contributes nothing to this place except threats against other people and their property.

7 hours ago, Herodotus said:

For three to four weeks SpikedLemonade has been speaking aloud how he intends to go to Missouri and murder me.  He is now threatening arson.  He's an unhinged, retarded fat bald old asshole who contributes nothing to this place except threats against other people and their property.

He’s a little bitch, tell him to “shit or get off the pot”!  He’s a fucking virus on this range, we need a cure and a vaccine for it...

• Laugh 1

16 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

He’s a little bitch, tell him to “shit or get off the pot”!  He’s a fucking virus on this range, we need a cure and a vaccine for it...

Amen

• Like 1

On 5/5/2022 at 9:00 AM, HipKat said:

Hero seems to think that every time Spike posts a new thread about somebody being murdered or anything similar to that, it is an underlying threat to him based on Spike saying in the past that he was going to do him bodily harm. Evidenced by the fact that these posts are typically about something that happened in Missouri

Thank you for the evenhanded recap Hip.

Yes Lit, somehow Hero/Gibby feels unsafe.

His feel feels were hurt.

Hip, it may be lost in translation to others.

It is more of a Cosa Nostra.

AND I never threatened to go anywhere to murder anyone.  That is not how it works.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Thank you for the evenhanded recap Hip.

Yes Lit, somehow Hero/Gibby feels unsafe.

His feel feels were hurt.

Hip, it may be lost in translation to others.

It is more of a Cosa Nostra.

AND I never threatened to go anywhere to murder anyone.  That is not how it works.

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Spiked, you know what you are? Do you know why you post here starting at 2 AM? Do you know why? I mean aside from the fact that you are a worthless, bald, fat, flatulent, old, stupid person? It's because you are a troll.  Why are you a troll? Because you want everyone to be as miserable as you.  You never went to Punta Cana, you don't go anywhere.  All you do is molest animals and take pride in the fact that you had a bowel movement.  I mean good for you I guess, but you are a tired and worn out old man with nothing to show for your life.

Here spiked, this message is for you: