Pope Francis weighs in

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Karma is just a silly idea.

Bad things happen to good people and good things happen to bad people every minute of every hour of day of every week of every month, well, you get the idea. 

it’s been very consistently this way since time immemorial. I don’t see Karma anywhere.

That's just random occurrences but I'm seeing it now with my kids' mother. ALL the shit she's put people through is starting to FINALLY come back around and her world is collapsing around her, slowly

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's just random occurrences but I'm seeing it now with my kids' mother. ALL the shit she's put people through is starting to FINALLY come back around and her world is collapsing around her, slowly

Dude, a messed up drug addicts life is as predictable as the tides. Addicts aren’t in control of their lives. That’s why the sweetest girl in the world will suck a nasty dick. Steal from their own grandma. Sure, they put the shit inside themselves, so that’s on them. She may have been just “bad” to begin with. Idk.

but I don’t think the universe is directing bad shit to happen to her just because she’s done bad things

as always, jmo 

2 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Dude, a messed up drug addicts life is as predictable as the tides. Addicts aren’t in control of their lives. That’s why the sweetest girl in the world will suck a nasty dick. Steal from their own grandma. Sure, they put the shit inside themselves, so that’s on them. She may have been just “bad” to begin with. Idk.

but I don’t think the universe is directing bad shit to happen to her just because she’s done bad things

as always, jmo 

Don't piss on my parade

• Laugh 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 5/5/2022 at 8:18 PM, HipKat said:

My view on karma is that it doesn't exist, at least in this earthly realm, because some of the most vile evil people in the world live in luxury and die at a ripe old age. I always use Dick Cheney as the prime example for why karma is New Age bullshit. However, the rest of us who aren't in positions of power can reap the fruits of what we sow just by how we treat people and the deeds we do. If you do evil there will be many cowboys gunning for you and eventually one will hit. If you do good there will be many people who want to help you since by your own virtue in the past you probably helped them.

Also, it partly ties into my theories on "Magick" which is ultimately psychological masturbation and programming your mind for a confirmation bias so that if something happens you think you had something to do with it by reciting chants, crystals, incense, or whatever happy horseshit you set up. Not to mention that many of the people in the past who came up with this stuff were sipping natural hallucinogens so there's no telling what they hell they were seeing.

• Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

17 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Not to mention that many of the people in the past who came up with this stuff were sipping natural hallucinogens so there's no telling what they hell they were seeing.

If that doesn’t sound like Revelations, I don’t know what does🤣😳👍😎

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jc856 said:

If that doesn’t sound like Revelations, I don’t know what does🤣😳👍😎

Could be a lot of truth in that. Read this book for more info The Immortality Key: The Secret History of the Religion with No Name.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

5 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

By the way, considering that NATO is now going to sanction Patriarch Kirill, I have read his book and it does give me half the mind to convert to Russian Orthodoxy, but the ROCOR (Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia is ran by a bunch of shit lib pansies) for standing for his motherland, I have to wonder how long it is until such statements as Pope Francis has made gets him sanctioned.

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

By the way, considering that NATO is now going to sanction Patriarch Kirill, I have read his book and it does give me half the mind to convert to Russian Orthodoxy, but the ROCOR (Russian Orthodox Church Outside Russia is ran by a bunch of shit lib pansies) for standing for his motherland, I have to wonder how long it is until such statements as Pope Francis has made gets him sanctioned.

Sanctions?

An exorcism is more like it.

To defend Russia is to be possessed by Satan himself!

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

6 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Sanctions?

An exorcism is more like it.

To defend Russia is to be possessed by Satan himself!

After Rome fell to the Barbarians and Constantinople fell to the Islamic Infidels God chose Moscow to be the third Rome.  There shall not be a fourth!  

God save Holy Russia!!!!

Don't know if you're familiar with 60s and 70s enfant terrible Ken Russell, but here's a couple of clips from The Music Lovers, his film about Tchaikovsky...

And I've watched this dozens of times..

How can anyone hate a culture that produces stuff like this?

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

On 5/8/2022 at 9:43 PM, shiva2999 said:

Don't know if you're familiar with 60s and 70s enfant terrible Ken Russell, but here's a couple of clips from The Music Lovers, his film about Tchaikovsky...

And I've watched this dozens of times..

How can anyone hate a culture that produces stuff like this?

Who is hating on the Russian culture?

Who hates the pre-WWII German culture?

Who hates the pre-WWII Italian culture?

Who hates the Iranian culture?

What the fuck has this to do with a country's culture?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Who is hating on the Russian culture?

Who hates the pre-WWII German culture?

Who hates the pre-WWII Italian culture?

Who hates the Iranian culture?

What the fuck has this to do with a country's culture?

'Murrika...

They hate everybody and everything.

6 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

'Murrika...

They hate everybody and everything.

American Exceptionalism is really a positive spin on sayin’ they are retards that get their own Special Olympics because they can’t cooperate with the rest of the world.

What time you figure you are here today so I light the Big Green Egg accordingly?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE