Tucker Carlson nails it...

8 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

Youve heard of this thing, www.google.com?  it's really helpful for this sort of thing.

Three years on, Carlson’s not even trying to correct the record. In a new interview on “The Rubin Report,” he fielded a question about CNN anchors who “just lie again and again.” Carlson came up with a memorable response: “Well, it’s — I guess, I would ask myself, like, I mean, I lie if I’m cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t — I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever, but to systematically lie like that, without asking yourself, why am I doing this?”

BTW, he also successfully defended a lawsuit by claim, quite credibly, that no one actually believes what he says

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

i cant wait for his response. lol

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

Youve heard of this thing, www.google.com?  it's really helpful for this sort of thing.

Three years on, Carlson’s not even trying to correct the record. In a new interview on “The Rubin Report,” he fielded a question about CNN anchors who “just lie again and again.” Carlson came up with a memorable response: “Well, it’s — I guess, I would ask myself, like, I mean, I lie if I’m cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t — I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever, but to systematically lie like that, without asking yourself, why am I doing this?”

BTW, he also successfully defended a lawsuit by claim, quite credibly, that no one actually believes what he says

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

This proves what? That he's both human and honest about it and his attempts not to succumb to weakness?

Sorry, but YOUR accusation is disingenuous and dishonest.

Seriously dude, you aren't doing your side any favors with your behavior.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

12 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh, really?  LOL.  You are such a dumb ass.

Their act is so blatant it's hard to believe they're being serious.

I can't imagine who they think they're impressing.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

12 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

EVERYONE lies.

But that doesn't mean we lie about everything or that in any particular instance we are liars.

Sure. But once you know someone is willing to lie to make themselves look better, or because they are cornered by better arguments, how can you trust anything they say? 

How are you able to tell if they are lying or not?

how do you know they won't lie to you later, when they are cornered again?

The fact that you are even trying to rationalize this shows us this is all a confirmation bias. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

20 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sure. But once you know someone is willing to lie to make themselves look better, or because they are cornered by better arguments, how can you trust anything they say? 

how do you know they won't lie to you later, when they are cornered again?

The fact that you are even trying to rationalize this shows us this is all a confirmation bias. 

But, but, but, …..it’s TUCKERRRRRRR!!

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I enjoy the hell out of the fact that Tucker Carlson drives you crazy and annoys you.  Love it.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I don't "trust" anyone to tell the truth 100% of the time, but not telling the truth and lying are two different things.

We have no obligation to tell the truth.

But we do have an obligation not to lie.

I've been doing this for twenty years, here and at the zone and though I've been ACCUSED of lying countless numbers of times, NOT ONCE have ANY of the accusations held up.

Now, does that mean I have to be completely transparent about how I make my points? Of course not.

This is SUPPOSED to be fun. Entertainment. We combine the dumb and the smart, the ethical and unethical, the brave and the chickenshit.

People merely giving their opinions is boring.

It's what those opinions are and the reasons behind them and the behavior they generate that makes it fun.

Tucker illustrates what I've always said - right wingers will tell the truth when it's to their advantage.

In this case Tucker is telling the truth because it's to HIS advantage.

I could even see him running for President.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

I don't "trust" anyone to tell the truth 100% of the time, but not telling the truth and lying are two different things.

We have no obligation to tell the truth.

But we do have an obligation not to lie.

I've been doing this for twenty years, here and at the zone and though I've been ACCUSED of lying countless numbers of times, NOT ONCE have ANY of the accusations held up.

Now, does that mean I have to be completely transparent about how I make my points? Of course not.

This is SUPPOSED to be fun. Entertainment. We combine the dumb and the smart, the ethical and unethical, the brave and the chickenshit.

People merely giving their opinions is boring.

It's what those opinions are and the reasons behind them and the behavior they generate that makes it fun.

Tucker illustrates what I've always said - right wingers will tell the truth when it's to their advantage.

In this case Tucker is telling the truth because it's to HIS advantage.

I could even see him running for President.

He said he lies and no one should take what he says seriously. Be my guest trying to convince us which are and which aren't lies. I'm just going to roll my eyes and call you stupid.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

He said he lies and no one should take what he says seriously. Be my guest trying to convince us which are and which aren't lies. I'm just going to roll my eyes and call you stupid.

There's a reason why this douchebag ended up on my ignore list the first day his lame ass was back here

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Get an education.  Pretty obvious you don't have one.  It's never too late!  LOL

Animated GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You're skerred.

Animated GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cluck cluck cluck....

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

Seek help. soflabillsfan

27 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

@212frawk already posted it in this thread. you even commented on it.

Then it should be easy for you to identify the post you're referring to.

All I need is a number.

Just now, shiva2999 said:

Then it should be easy for you to identify the post you're referring to.

All I need is a number.

it is easy for me, but i'm not going to hold you hand. the orginal post is on page one. I even quoted the post which is also the first post on the 2nd page.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg