Tucker Carlson nails it...

34 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

None of this can be argued with.

So, I expect nothing but smears from the usual suspects...

The worst of the worst type people are forcing us (U.S. citizens) into this 👎! What type of person believes ANYTHING Piglosi says?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

None of this can be argued with.

So, I expect nothing but smears from the usual suspects...

Hey buddy, you should be proud -- look at who is giving you thumbs up.

Well done!!!

Are you free next week for a visit to my place?

I sent you a PM.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

50 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Hey buddy, you should be proud -- look at who is giving you thumbs up.

Well done!!!

Are you free next week for a visit to my place?

I sent you a PM.

My dance card is wide open, just need a day and time and me and the Mercedes will be there.

• Like 1

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

54 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Tucker Carlson is da man.

I Love You Reaction GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, shiva2999 said:

My dance card is wide open, just need a day and time and me and the Mercedes will be there.

Tuesday around Noon work for you?

• Penis 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Not true… nice try. Ask Lit… Actually I will do it because unlike you BS artists I back it up.

Hero/Gibby had a complete meltdown at The Bills Zone and it continues now into joining evil right wing forces by adopting their lying techniques.

Hero/Gibby would suck Shiva's cock in hopes of obtaining a facial load of approval from him.

Now the kunt is falling in line with Trump Fluffers.

His mother must be proud every time she pays his mortgage for him.

"Hey bank teller, can you change this $100 bill for me?"

47 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Hero/Gibby had a complete meltdown at The Bills Zone and it continues now into joining evil right wing forces by adopting their lying techniques.

Hero/Gibby would suck Shiva's cock in hopes of obtaining a facial load of approval from him.

Now the kunt is falling in line with Trump Fluffers.

His mother must be proud every time she pays his mortgage for him.

"Hey bank teller, can you change this $100 bill for me?"

Tired Imfreshdoe GIF by Fre$h

37 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Republicans: MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS FAKE NEWS GARBAGE!

Also Republicans: Did you watch Tucker Carlson on the mainstream media last night? His fascism was awesome!

Seminar poster.   Better get some new pamphlets from which to copy new trite ideas.  Friedrich Engels would be proud. 

Like I said in the OP, nothing that Tucker said can be argued with, he can only be smeared by the usual warmongering shitlibs.

"The Zarqawi PSYOP program is the most successful information campaign to date." ~ Gen. Mark (Killer) Kimmitt

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/archivos_pdf/911_newpearlharbor.pdf

http://www.cooperativeresearch.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

10 minutes ago, shiva2999 said:

Like I said in the OP, nothing that Такер Карлсон said can be argued with, he can only be smeared by the usual warmongering shitlibs.

fixed it for ya.

15 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Fox News admitted Tucker is fake… 

Tucker admitted that he lies but see in the MAGAtard world, lying is a good thing. They worship liars

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Republicans: MAIN STREAM MEDIA IS FAKE NEWS GARBAGE!

Also Republicans: Did you watch Tucker Carlson on the mainstream media last night? His fascism was awesome!

Yeah, I’ve pointed that out too. Blowman will tell everybody about the fake news and then in the next post, he’ll talk about his man crush on Tucker Carlson. That motherfucker would suck Tucker’s dick for a pack of cigarettes and he probably doesn’t even smoke

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, shiva2999 said:

Really? Where?

Youve heard of this thing, www.google.com?  it's really helpful for this sort of thing.

Three years on, Carlson’s not even trying to correct the record. In a new interview on “The Rubin Report,” he fielded a question about CNN anchors who “just lie again and again.” Carlson came up with a memorable response: “Well, it’s — I guess, I would ask myself, like, I mean, I lie if I’m cornered or something. I lie. I really try not to. I try never to lie on TV. I just don’t — I don’t like lying. I certainly do it, you know, out of weakness or whatever, but to systematically lie like that, without asking yourself, why am I doing this?”

BTW, he also successfully defended a lawsuit by claim, quite credibly, that no one actually believes what he says

Now comes the claim that you can't expect to literally believe the words that come out of Carlson's mouth. And that assertion is not coming from Carlson's critics. It's being made by a federal judge in the Southern District of New York and by Fox News's own lawyers in defending Carlson against accusations of slander. It worked, by the way.

• Like 2