American women can obtain abortions in Canada if Roe v. Wade falls, minister says

15 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I'm a lefty. I'm not doing any of those things. Weird.

What’s even more weird is on the previous page, his buddy Sackman endorsed more social welfare programs. I didn’t see him like the post and I didn’t see him dislike the post either

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

13 hours ago, jc856 said:
13 hours ago, jc856 said:

I can’t figure out what you mean by this shit. Ever roof a house on a 90 degree day? How do you do that easy? 

According to Bill Burr, it’s me it’s more difficult than raising a child lol

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Drop the act. You're full of shit. You dont care for the children after they are born. 

“The unborn” are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don’t resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don’t ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don’t need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don’t bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone. They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus, but actually dislike people who breathe. Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor? Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.”

But you know he is 100% pro second amendment. Because guns don’t kill people, people kill people LMAO.

I just for the record, I am pro second amendment, but this just fits

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

So at say 7 months the baby is not a person ……..is that what you are saying? 

A baby at 7 months old is a person. 

7 month old fetus is not a baby. its a fetus. 

So are you asking me philosophically if I believe a 7 month old fetus is a person, or are you asking me if a 7 month old fetus is a person legally?

the first question is very difficult to answer. I would say personhood starts when you are aware of yourself and others.

the answer to the second question is no.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, Comssvet11 said:

I love this “We all agree rape is bad” 

Tell me F8 why do we all say it’s bad ……..you say because that’s is someone else body, well F8 guess what? That is very core of the issue, you see you like many of those before have to convince yourselves that a human being at a certain point of development is not really human and is less than human……. kinda like slaves were viewed.

The mother's personhood and bodily autonomy supersedes that of the fetus's because the mother is a walking talking person with sentience and rights. The fetus's potential for those things does not therefore negate the mother's will to control her body.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

33 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

who is getting abortions 10 seconds before birth?

MAGAS. Trump said it would be OK

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

So Republicans are going to be for more social welfare programs?

Nah, Senile Joe (Your President) will put it into the new budget in 2023... If he's conscious.

• Laugh 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

57 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The mother's personhood and bodily autonomy supersedes that of the fetus's because the mother is a walking talking person with sentience and rights. The fetus's potential for those things does not therefore negate the mother's will to control her body.

You are drawing a FALSE line that can apply  to  adults.   By your argument , If a person is commatose  not talking /walking/ unconscious/ they are no longer a person and we can just murder him? 

5 minutes ago, RichJ said:

You are drawing a FALSE line that can apply  to  adults.   By your argument , If a person is commatose  not talking /walking/ unconscious/ they are no longer a person and we can just murder him? 

No, not the same. When a person is comatose, it is just a pause of their consciousness. They don't lose what they already have which is personhood and bodily autonomy.

And we do pull the plug on people who are "alive" but their consciousness has no chance to return because they are brain dead.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

who is getting abortions 10 seconds before birth?

You're missing my point.  What your side likes to tell  us is that a child 10 secs from being born is just a fetus/clump of cells until it comes out 10 secs. later then it magically becomes a person. 

3 minutes ago, RichJ said:

You're missing my point.  What your side likes to tell  us is that a child 10 secs from being born is just a fetus/clump of cells until it comes out 10 secs. later then it magically becomes a person. 

have I made this argument?

OIP.jpg.dad43f9fe2a3c93691bde89f61bdf990.jpg

Go get it! knock it down!

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

No, not the same. When a person is comatose, it is just a pause of their consciousness. They don't lose what they already have which is personhood and bodily autonomy.

And we do pull the plug on people who are "alive" but their consciousness has no chance to return because they are brain dead.

. No. Some people NEVER snap our of their being commatose. We should just be able to murder them anytime based on your false line.

Only an idiot like you would compare a fetus to being brain dead when sciecne states .... The fetus may be aware of the body, for example by perceiving pain. It reacts to touch, smell, and sound, and shows facial expressions responding to external stimuli. 

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

have I made this argument?

OIP.jpg.dad43f9fe2a3c93691bde89f61bdf990.jpg

Go get it! knock it down!

so for the record, is a child 10 secounds from being born a person or not? Is it a baby or not? 

anyone who thinks it ok to do this to another human life is sick

image.png.830ef3a5a703c73ecf09f04c216049cf.png

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

A baby at 7 months old is a person. 

7 month old fetus is not a baby. its a fetus. 

So are you asking me philosophically if I believe a 7 month old fetus is a person, or are you asking me if a 7 month old fetus is a person legally?

the first question is very difficult to answer. I would say personhood starts when you are aware of yourself and others.

the answer to the second question is no.

Well a 7 month old fetus is not a baby is your stance, you are scientifically incorrect, you know that right? 

As for your definition of personhood you have a real problem, at what age does one become self aware? Do you actually think a baby knows it’s self aware? Really? You believe a baby gets born and thinks, well I’m born, I must be a person bahahahaha! 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, RichJ said:

so for the record, is a child 10 secounds from being born a person or not? Is it a baby or not? 

anyone who thinks it ok to do this to another human life is sick

image.png.830ef3a5a703c73ecf09f04c216049cf.png

Who is getting an abortion 10 seconds from giving birth? Is this even an issue? 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

12 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

Well a 7 month old fetus is not a baby is your stance, you are scientifically incorrect, you know that right? 

As for your definition of personhood you have a real problem, at what age does one become self aware? Do you actually think a baby knows it’s self aware? Really? You believe a baby gets born and thinks, well I’m born, I must be a person bahahahaha! 

Like I said personhood is a philosophical argument. I default to bodily autonomy. I dont make decisions on behalf of other people's body. I don't want the government to have that power either.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, RichJ said:

. No. Some people NEVER snap our of their being commatose. We should just be able to murder them anytime based on your false line.

Only an idiot like you would compare a fetus to being brain dead when sciecne states .... The fetus may be aware of the body, for example by perceiving pain. It reacts to touch, smell, and sound, and shows facial expressions responding to external stimuli. 

Ok that's why we give people power of attorney or the Healthcare system will appoint on on your behalf.

As I said personhood is a philosophical argument. I default to bodily autonomy. I guess you want big government telling people how to live their lives.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok that's why we give people power of attorney or the Healthcare system will appoint on on your behalf.

As I said personhood is a philosophical argument. I default to bodily autonomy. I guess you want big government telling people how to live their lives.

the fetus does not have CHOICE to an Atty. thats why using PRO CHOICE is nothing but BS Euphemism to justify the murder of the defenseless human life.

It is the governments job to make sure its citizens are protected otherwise, we can go to the Wild Wild west . Want to review Kenosha where a child molester was shot by a child? 

Just now, RichJ said:

the fetus does not have CHOICE to an Atty. thats why using PRO CHOICE is nothing but BS Euphemism to justify the murder of the defenseless human life.

It is the governments job to make sure its citizens are protected otherwise, we can go to the Wild Wild west . Want to review Kenosha where a child molester was shot by a child? 

Only the BORN are citizens. Not the UNBORN.

So you believe the zygote should have the same full rights afforded to the born at the moment of conception, as guaranteed by the constitution?? Is that your argument?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

52 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Like I said personhood is a philosophical argument. I default to bodily autonomy. I dont make decisions on behalf of other people's body. I don't want the government to have that power either.

Then you believe slavery was okay right?

56 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Who is getting an abortion 10 seconds from giving birth? Is this even an issue? 

Of course not, but when you don’t real have a solid point to stand on, protocol calls for a strawman argument to try and make yourself look like you’re smart when it when we obvious that he’s a fucking moron

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

Then you believe slavery was okay right?

You mean like when the mother becomes a slave to the fetus she can't remove thats enforced by the state? No, I'm not down with that.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You mean like when the mother becomes a slave to the fetus she can't remove thats enforced by the state? No, I'm not down with that.

No I mean by determining personhood is a philosophical argument if a society determines what qualifies for personhood as you say you believe in, You should be okay with slavery, nice try on the deflection but it’s weak