American women can obtain abortions in Canada if Roe v. Wade falls, minister says

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Drop the act. You're full of shit. You dont care for the children after they are born. 

“The unborn” are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don’t resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don’t ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don’t need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don’t bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone. They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus, but actually dislike people who breathe. Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor? Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn.”

I wouod take on the responsilbility of others actions if I could.

Just kill them . Play God with their lives.Take the easy way out  You're a monster.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RichJ said:

I wouod take on the responsilbility of others actions if I could.

Just kill them . Play God with their lives.Take the easy way out  You're a monster.

Oh you arent going to start adopting babies?

what a surprise!

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

29 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Oh you arent going to start adopting babies?

what a surprise!

Some of them turn out to be Steve Jobs or Tim Tebow. Kill them they have no chance. You monsters who think life is cheap wouldn't understand. Let someone else pay for your decisions is what you do. 

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

Some of them turn out to be Steve Jobs or Tim Tebow. Kill them they have no chance. You monsters who think life is cheap wouldn't understand. Let someone else pay for your decisions is what you do. 

Some could turn out to be hitler. Kill him and we avoid atrocities. Do you see why that argument is stupid?

How about helping kids in foster care or kids in poor communities? They could be the next steve jobs too. But they can't because your dumbass dOnT LiKe HaNdOuTs.  

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

6 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Some could turn out to be hitler. Kill him and we avoid atrocities. Do you see why that argument is stupid?

How about helping kids in foster care or kids in poor communities? They could be the next steve jobs too. But they can't because your dumbass dOnT LiKe HaNdOuTs.  

But that's the decision they make. The have a chance . You dont get to play God . Maybe it's not a bad idea that someone makes decisions for others and they wouldn't turn out to be freaks like you who prey on the innocent 

You're full of crap. Helping the young and needy I'm all for. Handouts to freaks like you or AOC . No way. Pay your own education and pay your taxes 

Just now, RichJ said:

But that's the decision they make. The have a chance . You dont get to play God . Maybe it's not a bad idea that someone makes decisions for others and they wouldn't turn out to be freaks like you who prey on the innocent 

There is no God. Go fuck yourself. You aren't going to use your imaginary friend as an excuse to tell me or anyone else why they can or can't do something.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There is no God. Go fuck yourself. You aren't going to use your imaginary friend as an excuse to tell me or anyone else why they can or can't do something.

You're too dumb to realizes that not what was meant. I'll dumb it down for you, you don't get to play judge, jury,  executioner with innocent lives you monster . Dr. Frankenstein wannabe. 

10 minutes ago, RichJ said:

You're too dumb to realizes that not what was meant. I'll dumb it down for you, you don't get to play judge, jury,  executioner with innocent lives you monster . Dr. Frankenstein wannabe. 

And who makes you the arbiter of someone else's body?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

50 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Well if there is no moral arbiter to guide then anybody can do what they want, that rapist….his body his choice right? If he doesn’t believe the woman he is a raping is a human being then that’s cool with you right?

6 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

Well if there is no moral arbiter to guide then anybody can do what they want, that rapist….his body his choice right? If he doesn’t believe the woman he is a raping is a human being then that’s cool with you right?

what?

rapists cant claim bodily autonomy over someone else's body. thats why we have a law against rape. we all agree rape is bad. 

females have bodily autonomy. which is why abortion should be a choice made by females.

I dont think this sounded as good in your head as it does out loud.

Why is your god the arbiter of morality and not mine or anyone else's?

face it, you have no good arguments. let people do what they want with their bodies. it doesnt affect anyone else.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

what?

rapists cant claim bodily autonomy over someone else's body. thats why we have a law against rape. we all agree rape is bad. 

females have bodily autonomy. which is why abortion should be a choice made by females.

I dont think this sounded as good in your head as it does out loud.

Why is your god the arbiter of morality and not mine or anyone else's?

face it, you have no good arguments. let people do what they want with their bodies. it doesnt affect anyone else.

I love this “We all agree rape is bad” 

Tell me F8 why do we all say it’s bad ……..you say because that’s is someone else body, well F8 guess what? That is very core of the issue, you see you like many of those before have to convince yourselves that a human being at a certain point of development is not really human and is less than human……. kinda like slaves were viewed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

ptior to having sex, a persons body is their own. But when that person   decides to engage in sex and gets pregnant, its no longer just "my body " Its also the baby's body.

2 minutes ago, RichJ said:

ptior to having sex, a persons body is their own. But when that person   decides to engage in sex and gets pregnant, its no longer just "my body " Its also the baby's body.

A baby is a birthed human outside the womb.

A fetus is inside the female's uterus.

A baby has rights and is a person.

A fetus is not a person and has no rights.

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, RichJ said:

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

So at say 7 months the baby is not a person ……..is that what you are saying? 

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sick Weird Paul GIF by Squirrel Monkey

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Science says your wrong, are you a science denier?

• Laugh 1

9 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Bacl to same stupid argument....thats how you want to define it so you can justify your monstrosity. 

Abortion "the deliberate termination of a HUMAN pregnancy" ....( where the goal if to END the defenseless HUMAN life,)

Psycho: we'll call it " pro choice "

Sane people: But did the human life in the womb have a choice?

Psycho: NO!

Sane: so why is it called  pro choice?

Psycho: You're racist

Lets call a baby a fetus or a clump of cells so we can justify our mudering them. 

Lets call a riot "mostly peaceful " so we can justfiy the lives , businesses lost. 

... Psycho.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

So at say 7 months the baby is not a person ……..is that what you are saying? 

I'd like to hear his definition of a person .....

let hear it f8

8 minutes ago, Comssvet11 said:

Science says your wrong, are you a science denier?

it told you thier science is screwed up to fit their agenda. 10 sec before a chld is born is not a person. 

6 minutes ago, RichJ said:

it told you thier science is screwed up to fit their agenda. 10 sec before a chld is born is not a person. 

I mean it was a good mantra until a simple question or fact blew it up, because now F8 has to decide if he will double down on the stupidity or admit they are wrong.

21 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Thank you.  Post of the day.  Enough with all the other lies and bullshit being spread around.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Dummy.  Liar.  Propagandist.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It'll be covered under social welfare programs, so don't worry, you'll be paying your fair share.

So Republicans are going to be for more social welfare programs?

Seek help. soflabillsfan