Senator Pocahontas Calls For January 6th Style Insurrection Over Upcoming Infanticide Ruling

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

41 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Such hypocrisy.  Wow.

Animated GIF

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Warren is a moron, to stupid to realize how incredibly dumb that statement is

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't know from what rock you crawled back out from but you need to go back.

So still no response to your asinine comment about vaccines and spreading the disease. You are that stupid. Wow! The fuckwad refuted his own statement in the same post. Show us the mental capacity of the dregs that we are dealing with here.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 2

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I don't know from what rock you crawled back out from but you need to go back.

Absolutely! Diredummy is a very small amount below the Spunked as far as the dumbest of the dumb posters on this range...🤦‍♂️

• Laugh 1

Goodbye Donald Trump though we never knew you at all.   You had the grace to hold yourself through all election fraud. 

A true voice of reason in trying times. 

It's not  his fault a misogynist, corrupt federal cop shot a woman in the neck. 

No justice for patriotic conservative veterans. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Moron

Animated GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, direbills said:

So still no response to your asinine comment about vaccines and spreading the disease. You are that stupid. Wow! The fuckwad refuted his own statement in the same post. Show us the mental capacity of the dregs that we are dealing with here.

Reread the CDC statement until you understand it. It says exactly what I said. Even vaccinated people can get it and spread it period. 

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

What kind of world do we live in when an elected politician proudly stands behind the murder of defenseless children?  Now we have to watch millions of moronic unhinged, no integrity Karens travel hundreds if not thousands of miles to fight for the right to murder their own children.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Woody said:

Look at this woman.  :niterider:

The fake treasonous Indian runs away from one based man. That's all it took.

• Like 2

Parler @NYexile

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

It says exactly what I said. Even vaccinated people can get it and spread it period. 

Pretty sure that's not something that anyone should be disputing any longer. Your side has made it a rally cry against the vaccines, ignoring the fact that they've proven to keep people alive and out of the ICU's. Regardless of what the recent, current trends are - which the CDC is going to use to push regular boosters

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

What kind of world do we live in when an elected politician proudly stands behind the murder of defenseless children?  Now we have to watch millions of moronic unhinged, no integrity Karens travel hundreds if not thousands of miles to fight for the right to murder their own children.  

If the stupid Republicans would have just left this alone from the get-go, there wouldn't be "millions of moronic unhinged, no integrity Karens" massing to protest anything. 

Republicans love to complain about world populations, people depending on social services and defending the 2nd Amendment, ignoring the fact that guns kill tens of thousands every year in this country, then attacking the 14th Amendment, birth control centers and policies that affect over population and the number of people depending on Social Services....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Pretty sure that's not something that anyone should be disputing any longer. Your side has made it a rally cry against the vaccines, ignoring the fact that they've proven to keep people alive and out of the ICU's. Regardless of what the recent, current trends are - which the CDC is going to use to push regular boosters

Let me ask you a personal question, how do you feel about getting infinite boosters for a very survivable virus? Isn't that sort of a subscription plan for you own immune system?

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

14 hours ago, direbills said:

Covid is over, dickwad.

For me and my family...it was simply an annoyance that made us do worthless shit like "mask up" and "social distance" when it did nothing to help...just like the gene therapy.

Anyone still caught up in the covid bullshit is not worthy of interaction with me.

Not that direbills was ever in my league to begin with LOL

• Like 1