Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

HipKat

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

It is shocking the democrats lose to a party that literally runs on no ideas. If the left is really as smart as they want everyone to believe, at some point shouldn't we expect them to kick the shit out of these clowns?

Upwards of 70% of the GOP believe Biden did not win the election. There are still sane, reasonable people out there who consider themselves Conservative or Republican. But they are a minority as far as I can tell, and a shrinking one at that.

Democrats ooze weakness. They're so worried about offending people it just disgusts the rest of us. And that only pushes away the very people we need to win elections. And I say "we" because I'm voting with democrats mostly in the recent past elections. I want them to win.

But I don't want them to win so much that I'm going to refrain from telling them they are wrong about things. And that infuriates them. They can't stand it when someone tells then they're wrong.

The moment when someone that is constantly proven wrong goes on a rant talking about how they can't stand when he tells others they are wrong.

This is the logic of a braindead Muppet sheep that couldn't produce an original or intelligent thought if his life was dependent on it.

Arent You Just Sick And Tired Of Being You Pretty Little Liars GIF

11 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Shit I had to unignore this post just to see how a guy who has never been fucked once in his life could have the gull to comment about abortion.

I was not disappointed.

There is some truth to Hero/Gibby's post -- he is indeed unattached....he is unattached to a penis that works.

Hero/Gibby will NEVER need to worry about abortion in his life -- unfortunately his Mother had the opportunity to abort him but chose to bring that dysfunctional piece of shit into this world -- since he has THE best form of birth control in the world that will ensure he will NEVER get fucked...his personality.

I don't know about never been. Putin has done him multiple times. And he loves Putin for that. @Herodotus

• Laugh 1

5 hours ago, travolta said:

People always say we should separate into blue and red. Giving states the right to govern and decide abortion laws does this.

If you live in CA, you can legally abort your baby after it has been born. Go for it. 

If you live in TX, you will need to have the abortion within a certain period of time. 

Does my body my choice apply to covid vaccinations? 

Fuckwad, abortion does not impact your neighbors. However, you can spread Covid. However, if you are vaccinated the risk of spreading it lessens. See fuckwad, pretty easy to understand. Why can't you get it into your thick head? Is it because you only believe your orange master?

• Like 1
  • Poop 2

55 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That could not possibly have been worded any better.  Thank you.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Christ is surely smiling over humanity. As far as the left is concerned it's a shame that Latisha will have to think twice before climbing in the back seat with Leroy at the club parking lot. MORE BLACK CHILDREN ARE ABORTED THAN BORN IN NYC EVERY SINGLE YEAR AND THE LEFT IS COMPLETELY OK WITH THAT. DISGUSTING.

28 minutes ago, travolta said:

Abortion could impact my neighbor’s potential child fuckwad. So it does compare. Hands off my body when it comes to protecting unborn but hands on when it comes to covid. It is a perfect comparison. 

Tell me, are you a fat fuck, ugly as sin, or weak and mealy like Bill Gates? 

Nobody that has anything going for them corresponds like this. I guarantee, you would not call me a fuckwad to my face. 

DICK. 

The dumbass force is strong in this mental midget. If you cannot see the difference in the 2, I cannot help you. Stupid cannot be cured.

• Like 1
  • Poop 3

17 hours ago, HipKat said:

Dear Ladies,

The Republican Party just told you all to fuck off

The democrats have been telling millions of innocent children to fuck off for decades right before they grind them up and throw them in dumpsters. As you know the democrats have even supported legislation to kill the baby moments AFTER BIRTH.

• Like 1

Just now, direbills said:

The dumbass force is strong in this mental midget. If you cannot see the difference in the 2, I cannot help you. Stupid cannot be cured.

Yeah yeah we get it, you're smart because you believe in dismembering and grinding up innocent children, better check that moral compass skippy, it's broken.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Christ is surely smiling over humanity. As far as the left is concerned it's a shame that Latisha will have to think twice before climbing in the back seat with Leroy at the club parking lot. MORE BLACK CHILDREN ARE ABORTED THAN BORN IN NYC EVERY SINGLE YEAR AND THE LEFT IS COMPLETELY OK WITH THAT. DISGUSTING.

Cue all the racism accusations.  LOL

• Laugh 1

download.jpg

2 hours ago, direbills said:

However, you can spread Covid. However, if you are vaccinated the risk of spreading it lessens. See fuckwad, pretty easy to understand.

This has been proven false so try to keep up with "science." If anything the vaccinated have a higher viral load. All you have is a temporary therapy that MAY reduce the symptoms. From the CDC:

COVID-19 vaccination significantly lowers your risk of severe illness, hospitalization, and death if you get infected. Compared to people who are up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations, unvaccinated people are more likely to get COVID-19, much more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19, and much more likely to die from COVID-19.

Like all vaccines, COVID-19 vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing infection. Some people who are up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations will get COVID-19 breakthrough infection. However, staying up to date with your COVID-19 vaccinations means that you are less likely to have a breakthrough infection and, if you do get sick, you are less likely to get severely ill or die. Staying up to date with COVID-19 vaccination also means you are less likely to spread the disease to others and increases your protection against new variants of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

MORE BLACK CHILDREN ARE ABORTED THAN BORN IN NYC EVERY SINGLE YEAR AND THE LEFT IS COMPLETELY OK WITH THAT. DISGUSTING.

And this is bad, why?

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

The democrats have been telling millions of innocent children to fuck off for decades right before they grind them up and throw them in dumpsters. As you know the democrats have even supported legislation to kill the baby moments AFTER BIRTH.

Mah secund amendment.....!!

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

18 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Cue all the racism accusations.  LOL

Animated GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Yep.  F'em.

Animated GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

This has been proven false so try to keep up with "science." If anything the vaccinated have a higher viral load. All you have is a temporary therapy that MAY reduce the symptoms. From the CDC:

COVID-19 vaccination significantly lowers your risk of severe illness, hospitalization, and death if you get infected. Compared to people who are up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations, unvaccinated people are more likely to get COVID-19, much more likely to be hospitalized with COVID-19, and much more likely to die from COVID-19.

Like all vaccines, COVID-19 vaccines are not 100% effective at preventing infection. Some people who are up to date with their COVID-19 vaccinations will get COVID-19 breakthrough infection. However, staying up to date with your COVID-19 vaccinations means that you are less likely to have a breakthrough infection and, if you do get sick, you are less likely to get severely ill or die. Staying up to date with COVID-19 vaccination also means you are less likely to spread the disease to others and increases your protection against new variants of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.

The idiot refutes his own statement. What a dumbass.

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 3

18 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Higher viral load but almost no deaths or hospitalizations. Good job, Vaccines!!!

Seek help. soflabillsfan