Supreme Court has voted to overturn abortion rights, draft opinion shows

HipKat

18 minutes ago, JAHall93 said:

Interesting timing / the second the dems knew they were doomed in the midterms this comes out. I’m sure no coincidence on the timing. 

Winner!

winning homer simpson GIF

• Like 2

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The left should be KILLING the right. At this point is there any difference between the right a d the far right?

MGT, Boebert, Goetz...yet they are not because they are focusing on dumb shit like making the phrase master bedroom illegal instead of improving things that need to be improved. They worry about removing statues and making Juneteenth a national holiday instead of passing legislation that gets rid of civil asset forfeiture. They refuse to look at foreign policy as well.

Bad news.  I'm no anti-abortion zealot.  There's also nothing on earth that could get me to support Biden or any of the dem/lib/woketard CRAZY people.  You generalize way too much, brah.  LOL

• Like 1

download.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

I feel bad for the innocent people this will harm. The fascists will not stop at abortion rights. Just listen to their rhetoric. They are telling us exactly what they will do. Next on the table will be trans rights and same sex marriage. Then interracial marriage. Most of the idiot trumpers will say, "I dont support ending gay marriage or interracial marriage", but they will continue to vote for people who will overturn their rights. I dont believe any of them.

I have a compromise to solve this. 

Trans woman can get unlimited abortions without any limitations. 

• Laugh 1

24 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Also, IT’S not even an active vote, it’s an opinion based on some form of leaked information! This seems like a “rallying cry” for all those leftist loonies to use to drum up attendance...

Well it’s more than that. I mean now they know that it was justice Alito who is involved and that a final decision is supposed to be coming in late June early July. So this whole thing seriously has merit.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Are you serious?  LOL

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Bad news.  I'm no anti-abortion zealot.  There's also nothing on earth that could get me to support Biden or any of the dem/lib/woketard CRAZY people.  You generalize way too much, brah.  LOL

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

They did it too early.  Oh well.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

It is shocking the democrats lose to a party that literally runs on no ideas. If the left is really as smart as they want everyone to believe, at some point shouldn't we expect them to kick the shit out of these clowns?

Upwards of 70% of the GOP believe Biden did not win the election. There are still sane, reasonable people out there who consider themselves Conservative or Republican. But they are a minority as far as I can tell, and a shrinking one at that.

Democrats ooze weakness. They're so worried about offending people it just disgusts the rest of us. And that only pushes away the very people we need to win elections. And I say "we" because I'm voting with democrats mostly in the recent past elections. I want them to win.

But I don't want them to win so much that I'm going to refrain from telling them they are wrong about things. And that infuriates them. They can't stand it when someone tells then they're wrong.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

37 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Stop with the “to be healthy get every vaccine they put in a needle”, it’s Bullshit. Every human body reacts differently to medications, FACT!

If somebody needs an abortion (I personally think it should be available) they should get one, don’t abuse it and have one once a year since she’s a fucking skank!

Yea, every body does react differently. If you have a medical exception that's fine. But if you don't, you put those people at risk. That becomes a societal issue. Your right to not be vaccinated infringes on my right to live in plague free society.

• Poop 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

To those raising the 10th Amendment as a rationale for overturning Roe v. Wade and leaving the decision to the individual states, READ THE DAMN THING.

Tenth Amendment
The Tenth Amendment helps to define the concept of federalism, the relationship between Federal and state governments. As Federal activity has increased, so too has the problem of reconciling state and national interests as they apply to the Federal powers to tax, to police, and to regulations such as wage and hour laws, disclosure of personal information in recordkeeping systems, and laws related to strip-mining.

Amendment X
The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the states, are reserved to the states respectively, or to the people.

Taken from the Cornell Law School website.

The devil is in the details.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

It is shocking the democrats lose to a party that literally runs on no ideas. If the left is really as smart as they want everyone to believe, at some point shouldn't we expect them to kick the shit out of these clowns?

Upwards of 70% of the GOP believe Biden did not win the election. There are still sane, reasonable people out there who consider themselves Conservative or Republican. But they are a minority as far as I can tell, and a shrinking one at that.

Democrats ooze weakness. They're so worried about offending people it just disgusts the rest of us. And that only pushes away the very people we need to win elections. And I say "we" because I'm voting with democrats mostly in the recent past elections. I want them to win.

But I don't want them to win so much that I'm going to refrain from telling them they are wrong about things. And that infuriates them. They can't stand it when someone tells then they're wrong.

The right and the conservative part of the democratic party will always team up against the left. The US voter base is much further to the left than our politicians. The left doesn't have dark money funding their campaigns. 

Democrats don't want to do anything that upsets the donor class. The donor class doesn't care what shitty things the Republicans do as long as their taxes are low. That's it in a nushell.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

"If the American Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade, and the gerrrymandering, vote-suppressing electoral legislation the Republicans are planning to have in place in many states is implemented, any remaining concept of the US as a 'free country' or a 'democracy' is obviously over, and the last bit of their already non-existant 'moral authority' to tell other countries' governments how to behave is gone.

What a horrible world we are living in now.

And the thing that makes me so sad and so angry is that in the US, as here and everywhere else, the majority of people are kind, decent and have good values. They really are. Look around you. They ARE. Regardless of income levels, personal situation, most people would rather help other people than hurt them.

The world is as shit as it is because of the activities of a a minority of (nearly all) men who want to impose their worldview on everyone by violence, media control or a mixture of the two. This takes many forms, from Putin's current unspeakable war at one extreme to the ridiculous, undemocratic UK electoral system at the other with US voter suppression, gerrymandering and racism one of the many varieties in between.

Over and over again these men rise to prominence and power, and a state which sets itself up as determined to create the conditions for harmonious living and deny them the chance to wreak their ghastly havoc is reviled as 'undemocratic'.

But it seems to me that taking away the freedom of these ghastly individuals, as you would that of a mass murderer or rapist, is the only way to ensure peace and happiness for the rest of us.
I keep thinking about Tito. (Especially, obviously, when I listen to Laibach , but at other times as well.)"

Quote from Atilla The Stockbroker

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 minutes ago, HipKat said:

"If the American Supreme Court overturns Roe v Wade, and the gerrrymandering, vote-suppressing electoral legislation the Republicans are planning to have in place in many states is implemented, any remaining concept of the US as a 'free country' or a 'democracy' is obviously over, and the last bit of their already non-existant 'moral authority' to tell other countries' governments how to behave is gone.

And the thing that makes me so sad and so angry is that in the US, as here and everywhere else, the majority of people are kind, decent and have good values. They really are. Look around you. They ARE. Regardless of income levels, personal situation, most people would rather help other people than hurt them.

The world is as shit as it is because of the activities of a a minority of (nearly all) men who want to impose their worldview on everyone by violence, media control or a mixture of the two. This takes many forms, from Putin's current unspeakable war at one extreme to the ridiculous, undemocratic UK electoral system at the other with US voter suppression, gerrymandering and racism one of the many varieties in between.

Over and over again these men rise to prominence and power, and a state which sets itself up as determined to create the conditions for harmonious living and deny them the chance to wreak their ghastly havoc is reviled as 'undemocratic'.

But it seems to me that taking away the freedom of these ghastly individuals, as you would that of a mass murderer or rapist, is the only way to ensure peace and happiness for the rest of us.
I keep thinking about Tito. (Especially, obviously, when I listen to Laibach , but at other times as well.)"

LOL.  You are such a fool.  That first paragraph is the bullshit narrative the dems plan to run with/on in the fall.  What a load of stinky manure.  No surprise that you buy right in.  :classic_laugh:

• Like 1

download.jpg

24 minutes ago, HipKat said:

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

download.jpg

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  You are such a fool.  That first paragraph is the bullshit narrative the dems plan to run with/on in the fall.  What a load of stinky manure.  No surprise that you buy right in.  :classic_laugh:

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Let's stop abortion at the source! 

Vasectomies are reversible. Let's make it a law requiring biological males to get a vasectomy that can be reversed when the state has determined they are now financially and emotionally fit to be a father.

God creates man-> man creates vasectomy->therefore men must get a vasectomy for God to save the children

Look at that. I can just make up some god bullshit to fit my narrative. If the state can control the female body, why not a male's?

• Poop 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

4 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Ah, yes

The corruption of America and now it's most trusted branch has now begun.

Anything this regime can do to cause division and chaos in order to help them politically will be done.

There is no bridge too far for them, and many others on the left.

Another nothingburger over something that simply let the individual states decide...rather than the federal government that shouldn't be in charge of anything at this point. 

Bingo. 

I am a man. The Left tells me now that men can get pregnant and therefore can have abortions. Therefore as a man who can speak of such a practice I think it should have always been a state issue. For more fun facts follow me on The Range.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

"The unborn are a convenient group of people to advocate for. They never make demands of you; they are morally uncomplicated, unlike the incarcerated, addicted, or the chronically poor; they don’t resent your condescension or complain that you are not politically correct; unlike widows, they don’t ask you to question patriarchy; unlike orphans, they don’t need money, education, or childcare; unlike aliens, they don’t bring all that racial, cultural, and religious baggage that you dislike; they allow you to feel good about yourself without any work at creating or maintaining relationships; and when they are born, you can forget about them, because they cease to be unborn. You can love the unborn and advocate for them without substantially challenging your own wealth, power, or privilege, without re-imagining social structures, apologizing, or making reparations to anyone. They are, in short, the perfect people to love if you want to claim you love Jesus, but actually dislike people who breathe. Prisoners? Immigrants? The sick? The poor? Widows? Orphans? All the groups that are specifically mentioned in the Bible? They all get thrown under the bus for the unborn."

-Methodist Pastor David Barnhart

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg