Are Trumpster election deniers and January 6th supporters more dangerous than illegal immigrants in America?

38 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

OK, great. 

AnecdotalAngryByrds making fallacious arguments, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It’s funny you agreed that it was easier for rich to adopt now you disagree? Anecdotal lol

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjer6f9ysb3AhXLj2oFHdRRAT8QFnoECCgQAQ&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fcadoptions.org%2Fadoption-options%2Finternational-adoption-costs.php&usg=AOvVaw08xHKIfrhxeTtQ3K9r-iIu

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

I doubt that most are worried about the income of the ones adopting them 

Those kids are not concerned with the income of the people adopting them. The agencies that handle the adoptions are. Regardless, Republicans are just on the wrong side of this because the numbers don’t add up and the rhetoric doesn’t add up.

Your side doesn’t want a bunch of little niglets  running around, yeah, I said it, living off of welfare and food stamps, fatherless, growing up into a life of crime because of the impoverished conditions that they live in. We know the black community is where most abortions come from. And now, just like Republican voters, Republican leadership is voting against their own self interests.

and quite frankly, I don’t want that either. I am not in favor of abortion for the purpose of birth control. But if you’re going to put a ban on birth control then you’re gonna need to fill in the gap with more education, more access to birth control, which means stop attacking Planned Parenthood and start promoting it, affordable women’s health programs and easier access to women’s health clinics. You don’t get it both ways. 

The problem with that though is that those are actual policies and the Republicans don’t run out policies. The Republicans run on attack the left like they’re the enemy and do what I say because I say so

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

No I think that it should be made easier to adopt.

The problem with this is that you don’t want adoptions to become what the foster care situation is now. And if you don’t know, people become foster parents, not always because they care about the welfare of children but because the state pays goddamn well to foster children. And there is not a lot of oversight. Not as much as you may think there is anyway.

it amazes me how many customers I have in bad neighborhoods or transitional neighborhoods that are foster homes and the living conditions are not optimal.

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

So again when in your opinion is too late to abort or is term abortions when we are allowed to have an opinion, or infanticide? 

It's none of my business to tell a female what to do. My opinion is worthless as is yours. Every situation is different. So making a blanket law is stupid.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

59 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you want to adopt international babies over the ones at home?

I dont know what your trying to prove. 

• Like 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Twatters gunna twat. What can I say?

Are we the only two on here that will admit they at least have doubts about god?

it doesn’t make you (anyone) popular around here, I know that😳

6 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Are we the only two on here that will admit they at least have doubts about god?

it doesn’t make you (anyone) popular around here, I know that😳

Not sure. This board is heavily slated towards conservatives. I am probably the only open atheist.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

There are 2 opposite ideas about the 2020 election being or attempted to be stolen. One from Trump and the MAGA base and the other from the Dems and those that are concerned about Jan 6 and. the efforts to prevent the peaceful transfer of power. The conspiracy about fraud and the. election being stolen involves hundreds of thousands of votes, thousands of people participating in the fraud, in at least 6 different states, millions of dollars in bribes, a vast conspiracy that would require massive organization amd coordination to pull off. that would leave a trail of linking to the creation of all those fake votes and removing the votes for Trump, a huge amount of communication leaving emails and cell phone records, scores of people that would have noticed this going on at the time and would have reported it or recorded it, a money trail from those providing the funds and those receiving them. In other words mountains of hard evidence. Yet none has been produced. Nada, zip, zero. On top of that, all of the officials involved in running the election process and its security have said there was no substantial fraud that would have affected the outcome

The conspiracy to overturn the election would involve only a few people participating in secret all of who were connected to the administration and the GOP, with no people from other parties needing to be bribed or coerced into participating making it easier to keep it secret and very little need to have a huge money trail or tons of physical evidence created or needing to be destroyed. However, despite that, there is the testimony of hundreds of witnesses under oath confirming this happened, mountains of emails and phone records confirming that it happened, audio recordings of attempts to intimidate or coerce people in government and election officials to falsely state there was election fraud as a pretext to disregard the results, documents have been hidden that may provide more evidence of this, and the refusal of those most closely involved to testify under oath or taking the 5th. Plus everyone saw the violent attempt to prevent the certification caused by Trump telling a mob of his supporters to go to an area that was off-limits to the public because the certification was in the process that was sent specifically to prevent that certification.

We have also seen threats of violence against the witnesses that have exposed the attempted coup and those investigating those attempts as well as their families. The violence and threats come from the people who support the election fraud conspiracy. Like the people attempting to profit from that conspiracy like the people that created this movie being promoted as evidence which would be unnecessary if any actual evidence existed. This is clearly grift and deception aimed at the millions of Americans that are too ignorant, corrupt, or stupid to see they are being manipulated and robbed by those they trust into undermining the stability of the country they all claim to love despite their actions to the contrary. Nothing I have stated here is even remotely debatable. Yet people refuse to consider how ridiculous the election fraud argument is and what their refusal to see that reveals about them. There is no reason to accommodate or a need to consider a point of view as valid even if millions of people support ir if that support is so unquestionably unfounded and impossible to consider as reasonable.

If they can find that guy that voted for Trump twice (once using his dead wife's mail-in ballot) and get Trump on tape trying to coerce Raffinsberger into "finding" votes. They sure as hell could find evidence of one of the hundreds of thousands of cases of election fraud they claim happened. Making accusations and being sure a stime was committed by someone when there is no evidence of even the crime is very dangerous. You can accuse anyone of anything to fit any political narrative and people that share your political bias will be inclined to believe it even if there is no reason to think it ever happened. Election campaigns are all about politics but the process of running elections and looking at that process needs to be completely free of politics and the influence of politicians that have an interest in the outcome. Trump promoting the claim there was election fraud is like a batter or pitcher calling the balls and strikes because the pitcher will say every pitch is a strike and the batter will say every pitch is a ball. Every pitcher would pitch a perfect game and every batter would make sure the game stays in the first inning forever.

Both sides have the same opportunity to present their argument but only one side has anything to support their argument while the other shows they intentionally can't support theirs and only intend to force what they want in everyone else knowing they do that against everything they claim to believe in. They know they are lying and that those they oppose are telling the truth and they do not care. They want to have certain people in control even if they have a reason not to trust them and will use any means to give that control to them. This is an unavoidable pitfall of democracy.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 5/4/2022 at 4:52 PM, f8ta1ity54 said:

Not sure. This board is heavily slated towards conservatives. I am probably the only open atheist.

Can't join you there brethren.

I am probably closer to being a Marxist than anyone on this board but my faith in Jesus Christ is strong and enduring.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE