Are Trumpster election deniers and January 6th supporters more dangerous than illegal immigrants in America?

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Sorry not a win try google, they call it jailhouse Jesus. Don’t play stupid, or are you? It’s everyone’s business if viable children are murdered sorry

You presented the claim, the burden of proof is on you. That's how arguments work.

How many children have you adopted/do you plan to continue to adopt?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

46 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

I had to unIGNORE this just to see what a fuckin' retard could possibly say about this topic.

Sooooooooo glad I did.

FUCK YOU ANGRY TURD!!!

I feel bad for you. I’m sure you have a lot of shitty things going on in your life so I will not add to your problems. You get enough hate on this board.

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You presented the claim, the burden of proof is on you. That's how arguments work.

How many children have you adopted/do you plan to continue to adopt?

None I’m done having kids but there are plenty out there who do want to adopt. Many at my church have adopted, some from China because it was cheaper and faster, some foster kids with AIDS and drug addictions, there are a lot of good people in the church but you just read what you want to believe that Christians are raping and killing but the good old atheists sit home and watch tv.

1 minute ago, Angry Byrds said:

None I’m done having kids but there are plenty out there who do want to adopt. Many at my church have adopted, some from China because it was cheaper and faster, some foster kids with AIDS and drug addictions, there are a lot of good people in the church but you just read what you want to believe that Christians are raping and killing but the good old atheists sit home and watch tv.

So YOU want more children in this world but YOU don't actually want to take care of them?

Got it!

tens of thousands of children age out of foster care every year. So i guess there aren't plenty of people who want to adopt.

You know who is most likely to get adopted? White babies. 

I guess when I hear conservatives say something to the affect of "abortion is killing all those black babies, we must save them!", its really just a bunch of bullshit, huh?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

So YOU want more children in this world but YOU don't actually want to take care of them?

Got it!

tens of thousands of children age out of foster care every year. So i guess there aren't plenty of people who want to adopt.

You know who is most likely to get adopted? White babies. 

I guess when I hear conservatives say something to the affect of "abortion is killing all those black babies, we must save them!", its really just a bunch of bullshit, huh?

Again, I said there are plenty people who want to adopt, many in my church, and have fostered AIDS babies and drug addicted. I’m sure more than most atheists such as yourself. I’m too old for that, and my didn’t want to adopt. If you want I will give you her in pm. You can call and asked why, she’s a democrat lol

Again, I said there are plenty people who want to adopt, many in my church, and have fostered AIDS babies and drug addicted. I’m sure more than most atheists such as yourself. I’m too old for that, and my didn’t want to adopt. If you want I will give you her in pm. You can call and asked why, she’s a democrat lol

I know what you said. It also doesn't jive with reality. 

If there are 10 people and only 5 slices of pizza, are there plenty of slices of pizza?

If there are tens of thousands of kids aging out of foster care every year, are there plenty of people adopting? 

I don't want to adopt. at least not yet. But I'm not advocating for every pregnancy to come to term. So put your money where your mouth is. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No, there are not plenty of people who want to adopt. Certainly not as many to keep up with the amount of babies that are needing to be adopted. And once a child reaches a certain age they are just about unadoptable. The fact of the matter is Republicans want people to have as many children as they wanna have, but yet they don’t want to do anything when it comes to taking care of them. They don’t want to do anything when it comes to educating people about having children when they can’t afford them or the repercussions of unwanted pregnancies. And then when those people need to go on social services, the Republicans vilify them 

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

I know what you said. It also doesn't jive with reality. 

If there are 10 people and only 5 slices of pizza, are there plenty of slices of pizza?

If there are tens of thousands of kids aging out of foster care every year, are there plenty of people adopting? 

I don't want to adopt. at least not yet. But I'm not advocating for every pregnancy to come to term. So put your money where your mouth is. 

That’s fine you should know this in your 1st 4 months then start thinking about adoption many times they baby will be adopted before the child is born. Maybe they need to make adoption easier.

Just now, HipKat said:

No, there are not plenty of people who want to adopt. Certainly not as many to keep up with the amount of babies that are needing to be adopted. And once a child reaches a certain age they are just about unadoptable. The fact of the matter is Republicans want people to have as many children as they wanna have, but yet they don’t want to do anything when it comes to taking care of them. They don’t want to do anything when it comes to educating people about having children when they can’t afford them or the repercussions of unwanted pregnancies. And then when those people need to go on social services, the Republicans vilify them 

Most can’t afford it or aren’t allowed because restrictions, many give up before they even start.

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

That’s fine you should know this in your 1st 4 months then start thinking about adoption many times they baby will be adopted before the child is born. Maybe they need to make adoption easier.

Maybe under today's economic hardships, not everyone can afford to adopt child. Wouldn't you know that's also a major reason why people decide to have an abortion...

hmmmmmm...

wow... weird how that all works out.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Maybe under today's economic hardships, not everyone can afford to adopt child. Wouldn't you know that's also a major reason why people decide to have an abortion...

hmmmmmm...

I doubt that most are worried about the income of the ones adopting them 

4 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

hmmmmmm...

Like said though 4mos is long enough to figure it out

Like said though 4mos is long enough to figure it out

o·pin·ion
[əˈpinyən]

NOUN
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance" · 
    synonyms:
    belief · judgment · thought(s) · school of thought · thinking · way of thinking · mind · point of view · view · viewpoint · outlook · angle · slant · side · attitude · 

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

8 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

o·pin·ion
[əˈpinyən]

NOUN
  1. a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge:
    "I'm writing to voice my opinion on an issue of great importance" · 
    synonyms:
    belief · judgment · thought(s) · school of thought · thinking · way of thinking · mind · point of view · view · viewpoint · outlook · angle · slant · side · attitude · 

Ok some people are ok with late term abortion. That’s losing ground so get used to it. Dems keep pushing the envelope now they are getting push back. This why republicans won’t give Dems more gun laws. When is abortion too late for you and why would your opinion matter then?

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

No I think that it should be made easier to adopt.

Ok, But that doesnt change the fact that there are not enough people that want to adopt that can also afford to adopt. As in- afford the costs of raising a child, not just the cost of the adoption process. 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 minute ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Ok, But that doesnt change the fact that there are not enough people that want to adopt that can also afford to adopt. As in- afford the costs of raising a child, not just the cost of the adoption process. 

There are enough, but many can’t afford all the legal fees. My friends who adopted 2 girls from China paid around 10,000 each child and that was with a trip to China. They said adoption in America was way more. That’s insane

• Like 1

Ok some people are ok with late term abortion. That’s losing ground so get used to it. Dems keep pushing the envelope now they are getting push back. This why republicans won’t give Dems more gun laws.

There may be medical needs for late term abortions...but again, thats none of your or my business.

The constitution doesn't give the explicit right to own an assault rifle. What happened to being an originalist? 

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

There are enough, but many can’t afford all the legal fees. My friends who adopted 2 girls from China paid around 10,000 each child and that was with a trip to China. They said adoption in America was way more. That’s insane

OK, great. 

AnecdotalAngryByrds making fallacious arguments, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

3 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

There may be medical needs for late term abortions...but again, thats none of your or my business.

The constitution doesn't give the explicit right to own an assault rifle. What happened to being an originalist? 

So are you saying that the 2nd amendment says we SHOULDNT own an assault rifle? Is there any fines attached to it?

2 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

OK, great. 

AnecdotalAngryByrds making fallacious arguments, over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

It’s called experience 

It’s amazing how everything is none of our business until the time it’s allowed to be our business, which is just someone else’s opinion. In @f8ta1ity54 reasonings it’s not murder until the child leaves the hospital because they don’t have a name or SS#.