Are Trumpster election deniers and January 6th supporters more dangerous than illegal immigrants in America?

@f8ta1ity54And don’t gimme any bs about rape or incest because it’s less than 1%, the majority is because daddy left or they thought getting knocked up would keep daddy around. So sorry if I don’t lose sleep if a person waits till the last minute to decide for such a selfish reason.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Are you talking about the Christian extremists that were exiled for being religious nuts? The same nuts that did the SALEM WITCH TRIALS?

LMAO I don't think that was the point you wanted to make here.

Oh please.  LOL

• Like 1

download.jpg

5 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Um, no. I simply stated a fact. The people that came here were very religious. And strong-willed, apparently, if they would risk their lives to sail to a destination they weren’t sure they would ever see. (Unless they were confident that god would see them through.)

that’s the people that founded this joint. So, we are just 3-4 hunert years from then. Still a very religious country. Maybe they should have stayed with the Dutch……

I don’t think extremists in any form is helpful. I don’t believe extremism in defense of liberty is right either. MacX picked on that and applied it to blacks. By any means necessary. So, you were okay with that rhetoric?

Dopes like F8 have been conditioned to use terms like "extremists" "terrorists" "white Christian nationalists" etc as terms to trigger a reaction and to cause rifts between the American people.

He's a quintessential sucker that gets manipulated by his government to push their hatred and division, and it's pathetic that we still have people that are so foolish and beholden to a government that shits on us all at every opportunity. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh please.  LOL

Animated GIF

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, jc856 said:

Um, no. I simply stated a fact. The people that came here were very religious. And strong-willed, apparently, if they would risk their lives to sail to a destination they weren’t sure they would ever see. (Unless they were confident that god would see them through.)

that’s the people that founded this joint. So, we are just 3-4 hunert years from then. Still a very religious country. Maybe they should have stayed with the Dutch……

I don’t think extremists in any form is helpful. I don’t believe extremism in defense of liberty is right either. MacX picked on that and applied it to blacks. By any means necessary. So, you were okay with that rhetoric?

The puritans were extremists. The US is still loaded with Christian extremists. More Christian extremists than Muslims. Stop trying to shift the discussion.

• Like 1
  • Poop 3

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

32 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The puritans were extremists. The US is still loaded with Christian extremists. More Christian extremists than Muslims. Stop trying to shift the discussion.

Christians are not extremists FFS.

Do you even know what Christianity is? Do you know that the majority of Christians lean towards the right/conservative?

You're clinging onto nonsensical arguments that only the most ignorant sheep would recite

My goodness

• Like 2

8 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The Puritans designed a form of Government based on the same structure that the Presbyterian Church uses today

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Christians are not extremists FFS.

Do you even know what Christianity is? Do you know that the majority of Christians lean towards the right/conservative?

You're clinging onto nonsensical arguments that only the most ignorant sheep would recite

My goodness

did i say all Christians were extremists?

nope. but i  have come to expect that you have no reading comprehension skills.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Dopes like F8 have been conditioned to use terms like "extremists" "terrorists" "white Christian nationalists" etc as terms to trigger a reaction and to cause rifts between the American people.

He's a quintessential sucker that gets manipulated by his government to push their hatred and division, and it's pathetic that we still have people that are so foolish and beholden to a government that shits on us all at every opportunity. 

Great word salad. Idiot.

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

13 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

What rights are being taken away from LGBTQ? What rights are being taken away from blacks by the Christian community? Blacks are a large majority of the Christian community. Abortion is not a Christian issue there is an atheist group that is pro life this is a humanitarian issue. Until you can explain how a child in the womb stabbed or shot to death is murder but abortion isn’t then it is what the law says it is, murder. I think 4mos is enough time in this day and age to know you are pregnant, use contraception or morning after pill.

Oh and by the way none of what Christians do is as bad as tossing a gay man from a roof or BUTCHERING and unborn child. How many children need to be butchered because people can’t put the dick down or keep it wrapped? Abortion is much more expensive than buying a condom or morning after pill. 

The GOP will come after gay marriage. They only fought tooth and nail against it since the 70's. 

The GOP is making it harder and hard for blacks with voter suppression laws around the country. They will come after interracial marriage too.

Blacks are not a majority in the Christian community. Citation - math.

Cool, there are some pro life atheists. What about the 90% of atheists who don't support it? This doesn't help your argument. It just shows that the religious are most likely to be anti-choice.

Because if you kill a woman who is pregnant you are taking away her bodily autonomy and her right to carry the fetus to term. It is considered unlawful termination of a pregnancy. Abortion is lawful termination of a pregnancy. Pretty sure most of those double homicide laws are in red states.

that's your opinion. thanks for sharing.

Sure, maybe no Christian has thrown a gay off a building in the US, I dont know. BTW, that incident didn't happen here in the US. Again, FUNDEMENTALIST CHRISTIANS are more of a THREAT to the UNITED STATES than FUNDEMENTAILIST MUSLIMS here in the UNITED STATES. Muslims are't throwing gays off of buildings in the US. But there sure are a lot of gay people beaten and murdered in the US, for being gay. Christian fundamentalists are openly hostile to gays and have a massive platform. 

Who is butchering fetuses? what are you talking about?

Tell me, what percentage of females are using birth control as their first form of birth control?

More than 50% of females that get abortions were on some form of birth control. 40% of people getting abortions cite not being able to afford to have a child as a reason for getting an abortion. 

Face it, you have no idea why people get abortions. And you know what? ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. 

If a fetus is a person, please answer these questions for me:

If a fetus is a person, like you believe, as soon as a person pregnant, the fetus would need a social security number, right?

Does a pregnant person get increased welfare benefits?

Can a newly pregnant woman insure a fetus and collect when they miscarry?

Can the parents claim their unborn fetus as a dependent on their taxes?

Would unborn fetuses count towards the census every 10 years?

As soon as an undocumented immigrant gets pregnant, their fetus is now has American citizenship and protected by the constitution, right?

If a pregnant person is arrested and detained for a crime, is the fetus able to sue the state for unlawful detainment, or are they considered an accomplice?

As soon as you give personhood to a zygote, clump of cells, or a fetus, you open a MASSIVE can of worms that would throw our court system into a giant fucking knot. 

• Like 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Not to sound like an alarmist but I agree that I think they’ll go after gay marriage and trans rights next because they’ve worked quite hard to try to push both of those back into the closet. And quite frankly, hopefully some of the blame back on those communities. They do everything they can to call attention to themselves instead of just taking the rights and the freedoms that they fight for and flying under the radar.

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Not to sound like an alarmist but I agree that I think they’ll go after gay marriage and trans rights next because they’ve worked quite hard to try to push both of those back into the closet. And quite frankly, hopefully some of the blame back on those communities. They do everything they can to call attention to themselves instead of just taking the rights and the freedoms that they fight for and flying under the radar.

What a dope you are.

Conservatives DGAF what people do...they just don't want it forced upon them. 

We are all inclusive, and things like trans rights and gay marriage shouldn't even be a thing. We are all humans, and segregating people into groups like these lunatic Leftists have done is a political tactic...plain and simple. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What a dope you are.

Conservatives DGAF what people do...they just don't want it forced upon them. 

So you wouldn't agree with forced child birth by the state then, correct?

13 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

We are all inclusive, and things like trans rights and gay marriage shouldn't even be a thing. We are all humans, and segregating people into groups like these lunatic Leftists have done is a political tactic...plain and simple. 

They had to be a protected class because conservatives were denying them rights and are still trying to deny them now. 

you mean the whole segregation thing that conservatives did to black people, and still try to relegate them to ghettos today?

Seriously, what fucking world do you live in?

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

So you wouldn't agree with forced child birth by the state then, correct?

They had to be a protected class because conservatives were denying them rights and are still trying to deny them now. 

you mean the whole segregation thing that conservatives did to black people, and still try to relegate them to ghettos today?

Seriously, what fucking world do you live in?

Is he trying to imply that conservative women are forced to have abortions?

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Just now, HipKat said:

I think so. But they aren't as oppressed as white conservative men, who aren't allowed to say the N-word without retaliation anymore.

• Laugh 2

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

The GOP will come after gay marriage. They only fought tooth and nail against it since the 70's. 

The GOP is making it harder and hard for blacks with voter suppression laws around the country. They will come after interracial marriage too.

Blacks are not a majority in the Christian community. Citation - math.

Cool, there are some pro life atheists. What about the 90% of atheists who don't support it? This doesn't help your argument. It just shows that the religious are most likely to be anti-choice.

Because if you kill a woman who is pregnant you are taking away her bodily autonomy and her right to carry the fetus to term. It is considered unlawful termination of a pregnancy. Abortion is lawful termination of a pregnancy. Pretty sure most of those double homicide laws are in red states.

that's your opinion. thanks for sharing.

Sure, maybe no Christian has thrown a gay off a building in the US, I dont know. BTW, that incident didn't happen here in the US. Again, FUNDEMENTALIST CHRISTIANS are more of a THREAT to the UNITED STATES than FUNDEMENTAILIST MUSLIMS here in the UNITED STATES. Muslims are't throwing gays off of buildings in the US. But there sure are a lot of gay people beaten and murdered in the US, for being gay. Christian fundamentalists are openly hostile to gays and have a massive platform. 

Who is butchering fetuses? what are you talking about?

Tell me, what percentage of females are using birth control as their first form of birth control?

More than 50% of females that get abortions were on some form of birth control. 40% of people getting abortions cite not being able to afford to have a child as a reason for getting an abortion. 

Face it, you have no idea why people get abortions. And you know what? ITS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. 

If a fetus is a person, please answer these questions for me:

If a fetus is a person, like you believe, as soon as a person pregnant, the fetus would need a social security number, right?

Does a pregnant person get increased welfare benefits?

Can a newly pregnant woman insure a fetus and collect when they miscarry?

Can the parents claim their unborn fetus as a dependent on their taxes?

Would unborn fetuses count towards the census every 10 years?

As soon as an undocumented immigrant gets pregnant, their fetus is now has American citizenship and protected by the constitution, right?

If a pregnant person is arrested and detained for a crime, is the fetus able to sue the state for unlawful detainment, or are they considered an accomplice?

As soon as you give personhood to a zygote, clump of cells, or a fetus, you open a MASSIVE can of worms that would throw our court system into a giant fucking knot. 

83% of blacks identify themselves as Christians, that’s a big part of the Christian community. 

im pretty sure there are more robberies, mixers and violent crimes committed by non religious than religious, so I would say atheists are probably the most dangerous.

and no the child isn’t born yet. Doesn’t have a name or even a gender that’s 100%, no finger print. Just living baby, your argument is stupid. But maybe they should. 

and I do know the percentage because I posted an article from 2014 a few years back from anonymous women who had abortions. There is no reason to have an abortion after 4 mos unless it’s health related.

4 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

83% of blacks identify themselves as Christians, that’s a big part of the Christian community. 

im pretty sure there are more robberies, mixers and violent crimes committed by non religious than religious, so I would say atheists are probably the most dangerous.

and no the child isn’t born yet. Doesn’t have a name or even a gender that’s 100%, no finger print. Just living baby, your argument is stupid. But maybe they should. 

and I do know the percentage because I posted an article from 2014 a few years back from anonymous women who had abortions. There is no reason to have an abortion after 4 mos unless it’s health related.

You said blacks were a "large majority" they are not. And regardless, they don't hold the same power as white evangelicals.

So the majority of people in the US identify as Christians, and black people who make up 40% of the prison population- who you say is a "large majority" of the Christian population-  now you want to turn around and say that atheists/non-religious are more violent than the religious? LOL CITATION PLEASE. While your at it, can you post the crime rates in more religious states vs states with low religiosity and we can compare them. Actually, don't bother, just take the L and move on. 

I want you to answer all of my questions in regards to fetal rights, please. Otherwise I don't consider this a good faith debate.

Ahhh.. so anonymous feedback vs a comprehensive study. gotcha.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

You said blacks were a "large majority" they are not. And regardless, they don't hold the same power as white evangelicals.

So the majority of people in the US identify as Christians, and black people who make up 40% of the prison population- who you say is a "large majority" of the Christian population-  now you want to turn around and say that atheists/non-religious are more violent than the religious? LOL CITATION PLEASE. While your at it, can you post the crime rates in more religious states vs states with low religiosity and we can compare them. Actually, don't bother, just take the L and move on. 

I want you to answer all of my questions in regards to fetal rights, please. Otherwise I don't consider this a good faith debate.

Ahhh.. so anonymous feedback vs a comprehensive study. gotcha.

You can take this argument however you want. Most people who have abortions aren’t going to attach their names to a study like that, and you actually agreed at one time that you didn’t think abortion should used as a form of birth control. So now either you are a hypocrite or you feel it is ok to have an opinion on what others do with their body, like getting a vaccine for instance. 

Also a lot of inmates become Christians once they enter the prison system. I know this because I’m Christian and have know pastors who go to help these inmates to become productive member of society when they get out.

Just now, Angry Byrds said:

You can take this argument however you want. Most people who have abortions aren’t going to attach their names to a study like that, and you actually agreed at one time that you didn’t think abortion should used as a form of birth control. So now either you are a hypocrite or you feel it is ok to have an opinion on what others do with their body, like getting a vaccine for instance. 

Also a lot of inmates become Christians once they enter the prison system. I know this because I’m Christian and have know pastors who go to help these inmates to become productive member of society when they get out.

Sure, I can agree that abortion shouldn't be your first and only form of birth control. Do I agree with abortions in all cases? Nope. But, who am I to tell anyone what to do? That's how your beloved freedom works, no? That's why its called a choice. I am PRO-CHOICE not PRO-ABORTION.

Again, why do you conservatives keep conflating a public health issue in vaccines, versus a personal decision that affects no one else? I'm not going to catch a pregnancy. But I can catch a deadly disease. 

Ah, so your talking about a personal experience that is not relied on by data.....What a surprise! I'll consider that the L that it is unless you can provide a reliable source.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Conservative women do not need abortions.

My experience is that Conservative women prefer it in the ass.

At least FinNasty's sister did.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

I had to unIGNORE this just to see what a fuckin' retard could possibly say about this topic.

Sooooooooo glad I did.

FUCK YOU ANGRY TURD!!!

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

52 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Sure, I can agree that abortion shouldn't be your first and only form of birth control. Do I agree with abortions in all cases? Nope. But, who am I to tell anyone what to do? That's how your beloved freedom works, no? That's why its called a choice. I am PRO-CHOICE not PRO-ABORTION.

Again, why do you conservatives keep conflating a public health issue in vaccines, versus a personal decision that affects no one else? I'm not going to catch a pregnancy. But I can catch a deadly disease. 

Ah, so your talking about a personal experience that is not relied on by data.....What a surprise! I'll consider that the L that it is unless you can provide a reliable source.

Sorry not a win try google, they call it jailhouse Jesus. Don’t play stupid, or are you? It’s everyone’s business if viable children are murdered sorry