Are Trumpster election deniers and January 6th supporters more dangerous than illegal immigrants in America?

Just now, f8ta1ity54 said:

If you believe LGBTQ people are an abomination, and you do everything you can to oppress them, all because it says so in your religious book, yes you are trash. 

I dont have time to deprogram people who don't want to be deprogrammed. 

You have some of that "fuck you, got mine" mentality that is ruining this country.

So, you know what charities I give to? How much? What I do for others?

did you know how I was raised? What chances I was given? The economy of the 70’s, after the oil embargo, in Buffalo?

you know nothing but blind hate. 

Hal and I discussed this kind of thing. About the pendulum swing of power. When the oppressed and exploited come into power and the retaliatory response of the newly powerful. In my opinion, an angry resentful guy like you would hurl evangelicals off a roof if you ever came into power. You’re no different than anyone else here.

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Unless you’ve got some peer reviewed studies on that to show us, I’ll take that as a non-fact based opinion.

Did I claim it was? Tell me, in the US who is more likely to commit a hate crime against LGBTQ?

The Christian nationalists who openly hate gay people and have a massive following and platform, or Islamic terrorists?

• Disagree 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

9 minutes ago, jc856 said:

did you know how I was raised? What chances I was given? The economy of the 70’s, after the oil embargo, in Buffalo?

Hal and I discussed this kind of thing. About the pendulum swing of power. When the oppressed and exploited come into power and the retaliatory response of the newly powerful. In my opinion, an angry resentful guy like you would hurl evangelicals off a roof if you ever came into power. You’re no different than anyone else here.

I dont care. The way you talk and vote is all I need to know.

Did the color of your skin make your problems worse? 

Blind hate? I am intolerant of the intolerant. There is alot of you around here.

Lol equality is so scary huh? You think treating other people fairly is an attack on your privileges.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

30 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

The guy is full blown retard.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

29 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

You sir, have been brainwashed.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Blind hate? I am intolerant of the intolerant. There is alot of you around here.

Lol equality is so scary huh? You think treating other people fairly is an attack on your privileges.

You are a conceited person. You’re arrogant enough to completely disregard the fact that: religious people could be right. About a god. Who wrote a book of guidelines to follow.

I don’t believe it. And I base my opinions on that. But I don’t pretend I know. Because I don’t. Neither do you. Who’s intolerant?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

You are a conceited person. You’re arrogant enough to completely disregard the fact that: religious people could be right. About a god. Who wrote a book of guidelines to follow.

I don’t believe it. And I base my opinions on that. But I don’t pretend I know. Because I don’t. Neither do you. Who’s intolerant?

They could be right. BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THEY ARE. So why should we be subjected to their moral values in terms of abortion, LGBTQ issues, interracial marriage, etc? Just because their book says so? Fuck that. If you can't be a good person without your Bible, and then you use your Bible to justify your bigotry, you are intolerant trash.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

18 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Tell me, in the US who is more likely to commit a hate crime against LGBTQ?

Tit for tat.

who’s most likely to commit a crime against a white or Asian person? Hint, same demographic as the ones most likely to commit a crime against blacks. See if you can figure it out….

not for nothing, but are you by any chance related to Cleveland? I love me some Cleveland, but his show sucked. I wonder if McFarland did that on purpose.*

* this is meant as a funny haha, don’t get mad at me for teasing you.

• Laugh 1

4 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Tit for tat.

who’s most likely to commit a crime against a white or Asian person? Hint, same demographic as the ones most likely to commit a crime against blacks. See if you can figure it out….

not for nothing, but are you by any chance related to Cleveland? I love me some Cleveland, but his show sucked. I wonder if McFarland did that on purpose.*

* this is meant as a funny haha, don’t get mad at me for teasing you.

I dont have time for games. What are you talking about, and how is it relevant?

• Laugh 1

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They could be right. BUT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THEY ARE. So why should we be subjected to their moral values in terms of abortion, LGBTQ issues, interracial marriage, etc? Just because their book says so? Fuck that. If you can't be a good person without your Bible, and then you use your Bible to justify your bigotry, you are intolerant trash.

I’m with you on basing our laws on bullshit in Leviticus. But people came to this country because of religious persecution. 

I thought the constitution was a good document when it came to keeping religion out of the laws, considering most people were Christians or Deists. Unless you were black, of course. Weirdest thing about the Constitution is it saying all men were equal, when they allowed slavery.

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

The good thing is these lunatic whackos and bigots are at the height of their power right now, and it's really not even power TBH.

This is why there must be a pecking order, and why the best and brightest rise to the top by hard work and sacrifice...not by equality or by diversity.

They tried muddying the waters to attempt a takeover, but people like him are destined to be scavengers that need to play the race card in order to receive sympathy and drum up support for handouts and to excuse shitty behavior like the "summer of love" where BLM burned cities to the ground and looted every store in sight.

These people are a minority, and they give the people with real struggles like some of these minorities a bad rap because of their twisted worldview. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Did I claim it was? Tell me, in the US who is more likely to commit a hate crime against LGBTQ?

The Christian nationalists who openly hate gay people and have a massive following and platform, or Islamic terrorists?

Dumbest post OF THE YEAR.  Hands down.  Give this man/woman/trans freak his/her/it's prize....

download.jpg

What is wrong with you?  Never seen a more hateful person.

download.jpg

Man you're stupid.

download.jpg

30 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The good thing is these lunatic whackos and bigots are at the height of their power right now, and it's really not even power TBH.

This is why there must be a pecking order, and why the best and brightest rise to the top by hard work and sacrifice...not by equality or by diversity.

They tried muddying the waters to attempt a takeover, but people like him are destined to be scavengers that need to play the race card in order to receive sympathy and drum up support for handouts and to excuse shitty behavior like the "summer of love" where BLM burned cities to the ground and looted every store in sight.

These people are a minority, and they give the people with real struggles like some of these minorities a bad rap because of their twisted worldview. 

Hear hear

download.jpg

24 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Dumbest post OF THE YEAR.  Hands down.  Give this man/woman/trans freak his/her/it's prize....

Animated GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

23 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

What is wrong with you?  Never seen a more hateful person.

Animated GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Man you're stupid.

Animated GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Hear hear

Animated GIF

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

56 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You are excluding politics when you say this, right?

8 minutes ago, jc856 said:

You are excluding politics when you say this, right?

His whole existence revolves  around politics so, no, he's not. He's just to stupid to know why you asked

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

I’m with you on basing our laws on bullshit in Leviticus. But people came to this country because of religious persecution. 

I thought the constitution was a good document when it came to keeping religion out of the laws, considering most people were Christians or Deists. Unless you were black, of course. Weirdest thing about the Constitution is it saying all men were equal, when they allowed slavery.

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Are you talking about the Christian extremists that were exiled for being religious nuts? The same nuts that did the SALEM WITCH TRIALS?

LMAO I don't think that was the point you wanted to make here.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

11 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Wait. Wait. Wait.

Are you talking about the Christian extremists that were exiled for being religious nuts? The same nuts that did the SALEM WITCH TRIALS?

LMAO I don't think that was the point you wanted to make here.

Um, no. I simply stated a fact. The people that came here were very religious. And strong-willed, apparently, if they would risk their lives to sail to a destination they weren’t sure they would ever see. (Unless they were confident that god would see them through.)

that’s the people that founded this joint. So, we are just 3-4 hunert years from then. Still a very religious country. Maybe they should have stayed with the Dutch……

I don’t think extremists in any form is helpful. I don’t believe extremism in defense of liberty is right either. MacX picked on that and applied it to blacks. By any means necessary. So, you were okay with that rhetoric?

5 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes. Because you and your church will vote for people who will take rights away from others. They will punish those that don't follow your beliefs or values. Conservative Christians have been dragged to the left kicking and screaming for decades over rights for blacks, women, LGBTQ people, immigrants, etc. Is each individual Christian to blame? No, but as a whole, the Christian conservative voting block is what holds this country back. Because they are easily manipulated by dogmatic propaganda.

What rights are being taken away from LGBTQ? What rights are being taken away from blacks by the Christian community? Blacks are a large majority of the Christian community. Abortion is not a Christian issue there is an atheist group that is pro life this is a humanitarian issue. Until you can explain how a child in the womb stabbed or shot to death is murder but abortion isn’t then it is what the law says it is, murder. I think 4mos is enough time in this day and age to know you are pregnant, use contraception or morning after pill.

Oh and by the way none of what Christians do is as bad as tossing a gay man from a roof or BUTCHERING and unborn child. How many children need to be butchered because people can’t put the dick down or keep it wrapped? Abortion is much more expensive than buying a condom or morning after pill. 

• Like 1