Are Trumpster election deniers and January 6th supporters more dangerous than illegal immigrants in America?

The hard working, patriotic, God fearing, and gun loving American people that built this country are the finest example of freedom and liberty in the world, and too many have forgotten about them and what it took to make America the greatest country on earth. A number of them exist on this very board, and they are the epitome of what America is not.

When everything finally comes to a head, those people will be not so gently reminded of us and what we will do for our family and our country that our ancestors fought for.

I do a bit more each day to prepare us for this event, and I am practically welcoming it at this point.

wayward pines GIF

• Like 2

How do illegal immigrants represent the best of America again?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

How do illegal immigrants represent the best of America again?

Let me see here… They come here for freedom and prosperity. They are hard working and want to be American. Unlike the Trumpsters who celebrate attacking our own country using American flags on poles as weapons. Supporting a president who attacks our military veterans. 

• Like 1
  • Poop 2
  • Disagree 1

16 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I believe so and feel illegal immigrants represent the best of America. The Trumpsters who deny election results and support violence on the capital are a stain on this country. 

When you say denier you are implicitly comparing the Federal Property Frolicking to the Holocaust.   That is disgusting. 

3 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Let me see here… They come here for freedom and prosperity. They are hard working and want to be American. Unlike the Trumpsters who celebrate attacking our own country using American flags on poles as weapons. Supporting a president who attacks our military veterans. 

So are you saying that legal immigrants don’t do the same thing? Because the illegal immigrants are the minority.

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

28 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yup. Like I said a million times. More dangerous than Islamic extremists.

Bet you would last longer around hillbillies than Islamic extremists, but opinions may vary……

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Bet you would last longer around hillbillies than Islamic extremists, but opinions may vary……

23 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Are these people in the US? Nope. 

If I had to put my money on it,  I would bet gay people are more worried about hillbillies in America throwing them off a roof than an Islamic terrorist.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

23 minutes ago, jc856 said:

Again not here. Islamic extremist terrorists ARE CONSERVATIVES. They are the same trash people that evangelical christians are, but they cite different religious texts to excuse thier bigotry.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

15 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

If I had to put my money on it,  I would bet gay people are more worried about hillbillies in America throwing them off a roof than an Islamic terrorist.

Why do you say shit like this? When was the last time a Christian killed a person because of sin, and if it happened it was one in a million. I consider my self Christian conservative, you are telling me that me and my church are more dangerous than Isis?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Again not here. Islamic extremist terrorists ARE CONSERVATIVES. They are the same trash people that evangelical christians are, but they cite different religious texts to excuse thier bigotry.

So, you are saying evangelicals are all trash. Man, I’ve been tough on religion here many times, but I’m not calling people trash for what they believe. Most people inherit their religion and beliefs. They can change over time, but we are all indoctrinated in some form or another.

I’ve made fun of Rachel Levine and laughed at the way she looks (that ain’t gonna stop), but I don’t call her trash. 

maybe a lily white bitch like me just doesn’t know oppression like you do, so I’m not as bitter and resentful? 

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Why do you say shit like this? When was the last time a Christian killed a person because of sin, and if it happened it was one in a million. I consider my self Christian conservative, you are telling me that me and my church are more dangerous than Isis?

Yes. Because you and your church will vote for people who will take rights away from others. They will punish those that don't follow your beliefs or values. Conservative Christians have been dragged to the left kicking and screaming for decades over rights for blacks, women, LGBTQ people, immigrants, etc. Is each individual Christian to blame? No, but as a whole, the Christian conservative voting block is what holds this country back. Because they are easily manipulated by dogmatic propaganda.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg

16 minutes ago, jc856 said:

F8 likely envies Islamic terrorists, but is too much of a coward to ever run in that circle. 

They would make short work of a wannabe like him. Maybe a bit of torture and rape...followed by a throat slash.

14 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

The guy is full blown retard.

• Like 1

download.jpg

28 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Unless you’ve got some peer reviewed studies on that to show us, I’ll take that as a non-fact based opinion.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

Just ignore the ignorance and stupidity that he spews here.

Pretty sure everyone knows this guy isn't playing with a full deck and is a bigot to top it all off. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Yes. Because you and your church will vote for people who will take rights away from others. They will punish those that don't follow your beliefs or values. Conservative Christians have been dragged to the left kicking and screaming for decades over rights for blacks, women, LGBTQ people, immigrants, etc. Is each individual Christian to blame? No, but as a whole, the Christian conservative voting block is what holds this country back. Because they are easily manipulated by dogmatic propaganda.

You sir, have been brainwashed.

download.jpg

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

So, you are saying evangelicals are all trash. Man, I’ve been tough on religion here many times, but I’m not calling people trash for what they believe. Most people inherit their religion and beliefs. They can change over time, but we are all indoctrinated in some form or another.

I’ve made fun of Rachel Levine and laughed at the way she looks (that ain’t gonna stop), but I don’t call her trash. 

maybe a lily white bitch like me just doesn’t know oppression like you do, so I’m not as bitter and resentful? 

If you believe LGBTQ people are an abomination, and you do everything you can to oppress them, all because it says so in your religious book, yes you are trash. 

I dont have time to deprogram people who don't want to be deprogrammed. 

You have some of that "fuck you, got mine" mentality that is ruining this country.

81Yi-LuxR2L._SY355_.jpg