Jump to content

The MTG Thread


HipKat
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm a Christian. I've had a very profound encounter with God. I've written about it, if you want to get caught up. This isn't about the existence of God or Satan, it's about the stupid shit she says. In this case "...whispered in their ears and promised them that if they do it, the guy they are with will marry them."

Which is actually mild compared to most of her nonsense

 

I’d be loathe to stick up for her, whether she says things you agree with or not.

she ain’t all there.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

Pretend like like God, and Bible are real. He says murder and suicide is a sin. Do you think he would be ok with abortion and killing what he created? That’s not our decision to make. I understand that you’re an atheist and may not care if a unborn child lives or dies, but as Christian I think the best rule of thumb is to think WWJD. God doesn’t interfere because we are given free will, and we pay price in this life, and in the afterlife. 
 

I feel like you already know the answer though.

I’m agnostic. I’m open to the idea that there is a god, just not any of the ones mankind has created, which are in the thousands. Now, most religions are monotheistic.

it’s not that I don’t care about the unborn. I just don’t think it’s my problem. Sounds a bit harsh, but it’s not my business what people think about the morality of abortion. It’s something that you’d never know your neighbor did, unless they told you. That’s between you and whatever god you believe and the rules he has. It’s not societies problem in my opinion. 
 

I’m fascinated with people. The things they believe, what motivates them to do things, etc. But I’m absolutely a misanthrope, and have all given up on humanity. It never fails to disappoint.

Maybe God should have spent less time creating “tests” for us, and just made us innately good. But, what fun would that be? Free will, yeesh.

I believe in evolution. It has huge flaws. Could be something a creator put into motion, who knows? But what put the creator in motion?

turtles

all

the

way 

down


 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm a Christian. I've had a very profound encounter with God. I've written about it, if you want to get caught up. This isn't about the existence of God or Satan, it's about the stupid shit she says. In this case "...whispered in their ears and promised them that if they do it, the guy they are with will marry them."

Which is actually mild compared to most of her nonsense

 

I hope you understand that I wasn't questioning your faith.I apologize if I wasn't as clear as I should have been.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

49 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I’m agnostic. I’m open to the idea that there is a god, just not any of the ones mankind has created, which are in the thousands. Now, most religions are monotheistic.

it’s not that I don’t care about the unborn. I just don’t think it’s my problem. Sounds a bit harsh, but it’s not my business what people think about the morality of abortion. It’s something that you’d never know your neighbor did, unless they told you. That’s between you and whatever god you believe and the rules he has. It’s not societies problem in my opinion. 
 

I’m fascinated with people. The things they believe, what motivates them to do things, etc. But I’m absolutely a misanthrope, and have all given up on humanity. It never fails to disappoint.

Maybe God should have spent less time creating “tests” for us, and just made us innately good. But, what fun would that be? Free will, yeesh.

I believe in evolution. It has huge flaws. Could be something a creator put into motion, who knows? But what put the creator in motion?

turtles

all

the

way 

down


 

 

I get what you’re saying but you asked what God thinks. Like I said WWJD? Do you think Jesus would be ok with killing his creation?

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

I get what you’re saying but you asked what God thinks. Like I said WWJD? Do you think Jesus would be ok with killing his creation?

That's one thing I've always hated, when pastors or anyone else starts preaching what God thinks or likes. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

That's one thing I've always hated, when pastors or anyone else starts preaching what God thinks or likes. 

We are definitely not the judges. I think everyone’s relationship with God is different 

  • Like 1

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Woody said:

MTG is terrible.  We need more God-hating communists like AOC in congress.  :niterider:

 

 

 

She's equally bad but stays out of the public eye, mostly. 

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

She's equally bad but stays out of the public eye, mostly. 

Who cares.  We need more.  Hell, let's import some of Australia's green party.  They'll fit right in.  :niterider:

 

9ceed6a5f66b2a1e.jpg

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Woody said:

Who cares.  We need more.  Hell, let's import some of Australia's green party.  They'll fit right in.  :niterider:

 

My kids and I try to guess which trailer park the fat old broads with purple and green hair, wearing  spandex pants live in when we see them at the grocery store.

WTF is with these ugly bitches dying their hair all these colors? Do they think they're fucking punk rockers now or something?

  • Laugh 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, BrewMan said:

Give Marge a few months and she won't remember anything she has said in the past.

Those two Kunts plus Sarah Palin have to be the most stupidest politicians on the American landscape EVER...

 

  • Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Those two Kunts plus Sarah Palin have to be the most stupidest politicians on the American landscape EVER...

 

It’s almost like she set the original bar for dipshittidy in the Republican Party

  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Perjury Traitor Greene must have the same dementia as Ole Joe.

I kinda think you'd remember if you asked the COS to get the fat demented sack of pig vomit to impose "Marshall" law.  

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

"In our private chat with only Members, several are saying the only way to save our Republic is for Trump to call for Marshall law," Greene allegedly texted Meadows on Jan. 17, 2021, an apparent reference to martial law, which involves the suspension of civil law and military control of the government.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Judge Rejects Lawfare Effort to Keep Rep Marjorie Taylor Greene from Ballot

The fact this lawfare case was even brought before a court exemplifies the desperation in the Democrat party. Georgia State Administrative Law Judge Charles Beaudrot has rejected the challenge to Marjorie Taylor Greene after listening to legal arguments last week.

 

Washington – “ATLANTA (AP) — A judge in Georgia on Friday found that Rep. Marjorie Taylor Green (R-Ga.) can run for reelection, rejecting arguments from a group of voters who had challenged her eligibility over allegations that she engaged in insurrection. But the decision will ultimately be up to Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger.

State Administrative Law Judge Charles Beaudrot announced his decision after a daylong hearing in April that included arguments from lawyers for the voters and for Greene, as well as extensive questioning of Greene herself.

 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...