Bowflex says Biden won’t last much longer. Enough with the lies and BS. Let’s make a bet….

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

HipKat = Full of crap.  LOL

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF by IFC

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

29 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Now now, Spiked is on vacation in Punta Gorda, Mexico.  Now why he is wasting lots of time posting shit from a resort where he is on vacation with his wife is reason to me to doubt that he is anywhere but his pathetic trout hatchery.  He's just a sad and boring old fatass with nothing interesting to say so just toss him to the ignore list.

Hanging a poster of Punta Gorda Mexico in your garage does not mean that you’re on vacation in Punta Gorda Mexico

• Like 1

10 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Another Trumpster who can’t back it up. Constant excuses no proof. Bowflex is silent of course. The moment a Trumpster is called out he disappears.

RichJ is still here on this board?

Shit I thought he left long ago.

I have had that faggot bitch on IGNORE for months and months now so I don't see what lies come out of his cock sucking mouth.

Now you quoted him so I guess he is still here.

Too bad.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

9 hours ago, HipKat said:

Well, Bowman,  that’s exactly what he does. He went from posting 100 times a day to only stopping in occasionally after I lambasted his ass and expose him for being the lying piece of shit that he is.

Now you’ve called him out and he’s disappeared again although I assume he’ll be back in a couple of hours to drop a couple of shit emoji’s and make a couple of four word posts

What a sad shit stain of humanity BowBullShitTM is.

• Like 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

8 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Nice try… Go back to your ice cream truck.

PLEASE STOP QUOTING THESE PIECES OF SHIT.

I simply do not want to read their lies.

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

Hanging a poster of Punta Gorda Mexico in your garage does not mean that you’re on vacation in Punta Gorda Mexico

The beauty of the retard's post is that I said nothing about Mexico.

I haven't been to Mexico since the late 90's and have no plans to ever return to that shit hole next the bigger shit hole called the USA.

However, when you have 39 years of your own cum (plus what he swallows regularly at his local Walmart mens washroom) back flowing into your pea sized Missouri brain because you have never even got close to getting fucked just once in your miserable life, geography becomes hard unless it is Russia where his fantasies of getting butt fucked by Putin in his fat retarded "Mom pays my mortgage" bank teller ass.

AND I would never post of photo of where I am exactly even if was in my garage.  I trust these sick bitches as much as I trust one ply toilet paper.

Besides, the poster in my garage of Trump was removed long ago and placed on my outdoor dartboard (true story).

What you should be wondering is..why are any of these politicians lasting so long? They constantly beat the national average. 

That should creep you out. They haven't even said Kissinger or queen Elizabeth is dead yet.. ( they might already be and they only announce the deaths when it suits their interests.

If some idiot says it's because they get better health care.....? 

Um, so your saying something that should be universal knowledge, only they get?

They never get cancer etc.. 

So obviously  they get the secret potions that we don't get.

......Henry kissenger looked old when I was like 15.....

3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

RichJ is still here on this board?

Shit I thought he left long ago.

I have had that faggot bitch on IGNORE for months and months now so I don't see what lies come out of his cock sucking mouth.

Now you quoted him so I guess he is still here.

Too bad.

He's one of the lowest of the low I have had on ignore for awhile, too

• Like 1

Bowflex keeps running his mouth but still won’t back it up.He seems so confident Biden has lost his mind and will be out of office before his term ends. When it comes to backing it up he won’t. Why? Just like all the other Trumpsters they know they are full of bullshit.

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Bowflex keeps running his mouth but still won’t back it up.He seems so confident Biden has lost his mind and will be out of office before his term ends. When it comes to backing it up he won’t. Why? Just like all the other Trumpsters they know they are full of bullshit.

Look, expecting anything out of Blowman when it comes to politics is pointless. He's a lonely liar who tries to push this made up story of some life that never existed and expects anyone to believe it, in light of his complete lack of journalistic evidence in any of his posts. Lack of a vocabulary beyond that of a 9th grader and how easily he falls for lies and rhetoric