Toofast is losing it in the shoutbox. Little guy was looking for Trumpster validation but none of you were around.

3 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You bring up a great point… It’s because extremism is America is the single greatest threat to our country. If we have terrorists running the streets like out laws and of democracy crumbles so does everything else. In reality I am doing it for the pet shelters, the senior citizen homes, etc… You have to think bigger. That’s why I chose to donate my time and intellect to you folks. Just look at these cast of nuts… They need help. I feel good about being that support for them. It’s like seeing that turtle in the middle of the road…You have to stop and save him.

Well, you have set the bar pretty low on what you do to help humanity.

trolling conservatives on a board with 100 members, of which there are 30-40 semi active posters. 

GOOD JOB!👍

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You bring up a great point… It’s because extremism is America is the single greatest threat to our country. If we have terrorists running the streets like out laws and of democracy crumbles so does everything else. In reality I am doing it for the pet shelters, the senior citizen homes, etc… You have to think bigger. That’s why I chose to donate my time and intellect to you folks. Just look at these cast of nuts… They need help. I feel good about being that support for them. It’s like seeing that turtle in the middle of the road…You have to stop and save him.

You are wasting your if you think you’re changing minds, and I don’t think we have any terrorists on the Range. Antifa os the only threat to democracy that I can see right now. Anyone who burns down businesses and loots and beats up a gay Asian reporter for being a republican is your terrorist and this is who you defend.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You are wasting your if you think you’re changing minds, and I don’t think we have any terrorists on the Range. Antifa os the only threat to democracy that I can see right now. Anyone who burns down businesses and loots and beats up a gay Asian reporter for being a republican is your terrorist and this is who you defend.

When he, and his ilk, talk about extremism, they are talking right wing extremism.

when it’s left wing, it’s that “ extremism in the defense of liberty is no Vice” kinda thang.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

You are such a narcissistic, whiney little nothing! You do nothing for society that makes it better, I’d wager a hefty amount on that FACT!

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

You are not worth my while to hurt.

It’s always good to prioritize who you hurt. Hurting people takes effort and time.

you must be an organizational wizard.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TonyasTaters said:

Well, we just had a shooting in Buffalo by an acclaimed white supremacist in a black neighborhood that has killed 8. Maybe you have something. Or, some will say this is a false flag. We will see……

1 hour ago, jc856 said:

Well, we just had a shooting in Buffalo by an acclaimed white supremacist in a black neighborhood that has killed 8. Maybe you have something. Or, some will say this is a false flag. We will see……

Being that it happened in NY I’m just glad that they still had police to respond or it would be a bunch social workers trying to make an arrest, or day spa treatment whatever it is they want the criminals to have up there now.

On 5/14/2022 at 1:35 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

Now that really hurts.

Wait until I tell your Baby Mama.

Where is she walking the streets now?

She's too drunk to walk the streets

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

18 hours ago, HipKat said:

She's too drunk to walk the streets

I had one of those as well.

Now isolated waaaaaaay up in Northern Ontario.

Timmins -- Centrally Located...9 hours from everything.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I don't blame anyone for turning to alcohol or drugs after being subjected to you.

I am starting to think Philly lives in one of those “Special” homes. Based on his responses here there is no way he can support himself. Philly it is ok we understand your frustration. You have my pitty.

• Like 1