Toofast is losing it in the shoutbox. Little guy was looking for Trumpster validation but none of you were around.

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I said give it time. You won’t like Spiked either. 

I don’t necessarily like or dislike him now. He’s just here and that’s it

• Laugh 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I’ve watching this since the beginning and I’m telling you he is not spike. Spike is a buffoon and a blowhard this dude is completely the opposite of that, not to mention when he talks about the medical profession that he’s in he does it with actual knowledge. You can tell he knows what he’s talking about. He has a completely different demeanor than spike. The balloonknot dude, now that was obviously spike because they’re identical and how they posted

Thank you HipKat… It is quite comical calling me spike. I have no issue with spike or anyone else here. Except for Down and Out and his threats. It’s all good. Yes I work in the medical profession… 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You just need more time, he turns everyone against him. If Lit was still active I think he would have tossed him by now, but now I think this is entertaining him.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

You just need more time, he turns everyone against him. If Lit was still active I think he would have tossed him by now, but now I think this is entertaining him.

What do you mean if he was still active? He post on here almost every day

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Angry Byrds said:

I think Lit is sick of the right wing extremist nuts on here. 

• Poop 1

15 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

No problem… I wish you well

Any chance I can get more of the Trump Fluffers to please put me on IGNORE.

I would love that.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

I’ve watching this since the beginning and I’m telling you he is not spike. Spike is a buffoon and a blowhard this dude is completely the opposite of that, not to mention when he talks about the medical profession that he’s in he does it with actual knowledge. You can tell he knows what he’s talking about. He has a completely different demeanor than spike. The balloonknot dude, now that was obviously spike because they’re identical and how they posted.

Not to mention, when Spike was using shock accounts, they didn’t last long and TT has stayed in there for how long now?

This comes from my heart -- GO FUCK YOURSELF HIP

I have NEVER had more than one account ever anywhere you dumb ass.

• Laugh 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

Now that really hurts.

Wait until I tell your Baby Mama.

Where is she walking the streets now?

• Poop 1

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Any chance I can get more of the Trump Fluffers to please put me on IGNORE.

I would love that.

Take you and your schizophrenia somewhere else! PROBLEM SOLVED YOU FUCKING COMPLETE SIMPLETON!! 🖕👋

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

This comes from my heart -- GO FUCK YOURSELF HIP

I have NEVER had more than one account ever anywhere you dumb ass.

Does the truth hurt you little lady? You’re a punk, everybody on here knows this👍.....

• Like 2

21 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Idk he seems to argue you with Libs more than I see him argue with republicans. From what I can tell he is more right leaning, but didn’t like Trump.

23 hours ago, HipKat said:

11 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Now that really hurts.

Wait until I tell your Baby Mama.

Where is she walking the streets now?

What do you think of him now?

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Is he?

Naaaaaaah.

Lit enjoys the drama of allowing that ugly segment of society to have a voice where no where else would accept them.

I have known Lit for 15+ years.

I know exactly what Lit is.

Lit could easily tell everyone that you and I are NOT the same poster.

He chooses not to.

21 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Poor ignorant… just trying to clean the place up.

Why? If you’re feeling altruistic, there are many shelters, soup kitchens and animal rescues that could use someone with your enthusiasm.

why are you being so generous with your time on this here BB sports board?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

AngryTurd, please GO FUCK YOURSELF.

So you think angryturd is going to upset me?  My son liked Angry Birds back then and used Jarius Byrds name. I always thought changing a persons member name was stupid. At least try to hit me where it hurts, geez. 

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Just now, jc856 said:

Why? If you’re feeling altruistic, there are many shelters, soup kitchens and animal rescues that could use someone with your enthusiasm.

why are you being so generous with your time on this here BB sports board?

You bring up a great point… It’s because extremism is America is the single greatest threat to our country. If we have terrorists running the streets like out laws and of democracy crumbles so does everything else. In reality I am doing it for the pet shelters, the senior citizen homes, etc… You have to think bigger. That’s why I chose to donate my time and intellect to you folks. Just look at these cast of nuts… They need help. I feel good about being that support for them. It’s like seeing that turtle in the middle of the road…You have to stop and save him.

• Poop 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

So you think angryturd is going to upset me?  My son liked Angry Birds back then and used Jarius Byrds name. I always thought changing a persons member name was stupid. At least try to hit me where it hurts, geez. 

That may be THE only thing in life that you and I agree on.

You are not worth my while to hurt.

Get in line.

After I finish Hero/Gibby and PhillyFucker, I may have time in my busy schedule to get to you.