Toofast is losing it in the shoutbox. Little guy was looking for Trumpster validation but none of you were around.

1 minute ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Look who is liking your comments.

Can't buy me with likes

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Weird you don't feel this way about Blowman who also posts all day and evening

Bow is cool in my book! You’re almost there 🤣👍, just playing, I don’t take any of this shit seriously bro! It’s almost whatever goes. Except for SL and his horde, always has and always will be the largest of douche bags that inhabit this world! 🖕 SL, TT, BK, etc......

22 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Look who is liking your comments.

STFU you whiney little bitch! Nobody GAF what you think about anything including your petunias you fucking pansie!!🖕 go away like a cancerous tumor after it gets nuked, we’d all be better off.

9 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I work in healthcare and love my job. Just curious what do you do for a living?

Ok Gaylord M. 👍, you should enjoy it, and “do you”! I mean it’s your world now anyway, LGBTQWERTYUIOP is taking over, reign supreme queen!

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Can't buy me with likes

He’s saying people on his personal shit list are liking your posts, so you must be mistaken/wrong/bad/evil. 

that’s the way people with gargantuan egos think.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jc856 said:

He’s saying people on his personal shit list are liking your posts, so you must be mistaken/wrong/bad/evil. 

Absolutely, positively right! Narcissists are funny that way, everything is everybody else’s fault, and if you think otherwise your at fault as well.  Everybody say a prayer and thank the heavens that you aren’t what SL is!

11 hours ago, jc856 said:

Well hell, half the forum is on his ignore list so obviously some of them are liking my posts and some of them are hating my posts. It's called "duhhhh"

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Absolutely, positively right! Narcissists are funny that way, everything is everybody else’s fault, and if you think otherwise your at fault as well. 

My kids' mother to a T

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

The little guy was losing it this morning. Rumor has it he went for his check up and he shrunk an inch. It will be ok little man…

Aww, are you trying to get some of your precious validation from the other leftie loonies on here? It’s cute that you think you’re insulting me, and that it has any effect 🤣🤤. You’re the definition of an idiot, and obviously a mentally unstable person who needs multiple accounts to spread your Idiocracy, Spunked!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

Aww, are you trying to get some of your precious validation from the other leftie loonies on here? It’s cute that you think you’re insulting me, and that it has any effect 🤣🤤. You’re the definition of an idiot, and obviously a mentally unstable person who needs multiple accounts to spread your Idiocracy, Spunked!

Hey buddy not trying to insult you. I just want to make sure you are ok. You act like a rabid Chihuahua sometimes. 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

5 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Hey buddy not trying to insult you. I just want to make sure you are ok. You act like a rabid Chihuahua sometimes. 

I have 3 Pitbulls and a GSD, if I was a Chihuahua they would have eaten me already! Try again fool 👍.

9 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Lmao thanks for the info. You are a sensitive little shit. 

Nah, you’re just full of lots of 💩, and it’s easy to call it for what it is! A load of crap coming from a person that has shit for brains 👍.....

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Nah, you’re just full of lots of 💩, and it’s easy to call it for what it is! A load of crap coming from a person that has shit for brains 👍.....

You are so aggressive… damn who put a pinch collar on you?

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

11 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

You are so aggressive… damn who put a pinch collar on you?

Aww, isn’t that cute, the little pack of pussies is running for their safe space🤣 since the big dogs are too aggressive for them! Better get there soon kitties, you might get bitten 👋👋.

• Laugh 1

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

Aww, isn’t that cute, the little pack of pussies is running for their safe space🤣 since the big dogs are too aggressive for them! Better get there soon kitties, you might get bitten 👋👋.

Ok the cone has to stay on. You keep licking your nuts.

On 4/28/2022 at 11:11 AM, TonyasTaters said:

Please send him a message to make sure he feels validated.

That because most rangers have you on ignore. Like I said before you lost all credibility when you started making multiple sock accounts, which was confirmed. Sorry you cannot be taken seriously.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry Byrds said:

That because most rangers have you on ignore. Like I said before you lost all credibility when you started making multiple sock accounts, which was confirmed. Sorry you cannot be taken seriously.

No problem… I wish you well

3 hours ago, Angry Byrds said:

I’ve watching this since the beginning and I’m telling you he is not spike. Spike is a buffoon and a blowhard this dude is completely the opposite of that, not to mention when he talks about the medical profession that he’s in he does it with actual knowledge. You can tell he knows what he’s talking about. He has a completely different demeanor than spike. The balloonknot dude, now that was obviously spike because they’re identical and how they posted.

Not to mention, when Spike was using shock accounts, they didn’t last long and TT has stayed in there for how long now?

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan