Toofast is losing it in the shoutbox. Little guy was looking for Trumpster validation but none of you were around.

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Why do you guys keep calling him little?

He’s an idiot! And yes TT is SL! Why are you commenting about me Spiked? You have me blocked 🤔, why are you still on my feed? 

In their (HIS) world he has to call humans that are threatening, bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, etc... “little” to VALIDATE themselves (HIS SELF). Calling a 6’2”, 200lb guy “little” is nothing but a big ego that isn’t centered in reality👍! I find it hilarious, and actually a little complimentary.

4 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

He’s an idiot! And yes TT is SL! Why are you commenting about me Spiked? You have me blocked 🤔, why are you still on my feed? 

In their (HIS) world he has to call humans that are threatening, bigger, stronger, faster, smarter, etc... “little” to VALIDATE themselves (HIS SELF). Calling a 6’2”, 200lb guy “little” is nothing but a big ego that isn’t centered in reality👍! I find it hilarious, and actually a little complimentary.

I thought I heard the pitter patter of little feet on the range. You are a right wing nut. You come on here for validation because no one else in your social circle will listen to your bullshit.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Ohh look TT and then SL follow each other commenting 🤔. Why are you saying that to hipkat? He asked you a simple question, and you take that tone.  Schizophrenic fool (Spunked or Taters) doesn’t know his ass from his elbow.

5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

FUCK YOU

Im Crazy Season 2 GIF by Big Little Lies

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Toofast80 said:

Ohh look TT and then SL follow each other commenting 🤔. Why are you saying that to hipkat? He asked you a simple question, and you take that tone.  Schizophrenic fool (Spunked or Taters) doesn’t know his ass from his elbow.

He’s just upset because I haven’t posted enough Nigerian women in the hot girl thread

• Laugh 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

He’s just upset because I haven’t posted enough Nigerian women in the hot girl thread

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I believe that.

There are beautiful women of every shape and color on this planet. I just happen to like slim white girls. It’s kind of what I grew up with. Plus, it’s what all (a lot) of the rich black guys like, so it ain’t just me.

maybe if I was born 500 years ago, I would have been all hot for those chubby fat women on every fresco I saw in Italy.

times change, so do ideals, I guess.

SL insinuated some racism because of my melanin-depleted desires. That’s what pissed me off about that clown. I wonder if he’d ask a brotha why he likes white pussy?  Everything else about him is a hoot. I don’t mind him a bit.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

NOT really

However showing some diversity would be a growth opportunity for you.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

4 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

NOT really

If most black women weren't fucking Mogambo'd out, I would, but sorry, fat is not hot. In the meantime, feel free to contribute to the thread but, bruh, no one's looking to watch videos. It's a picture thread. If you need instructions, just ask

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

14 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Little guy!!! What’s up? What are you pissed of about now? Not enough white men in control of the government?

You apparently wake up every day pissed off looking for perceived inequality of some sort that doesn't exist. Get an education, get a job, get off of welfare and you'll discover that your sophomoric views are laughable and fake. You are a feeble whiner like all democrats.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Not everyone can be as diverse as the maple leaf, sweet as syrup bitch that has fake accounts all over this board

He’s not diverse at all. Perverse, maybe.

8 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

NOT really

Let’s have some fat girls, ugly girls, girls with a cleft palate, thalidomide girls with flippers for arms. That’s true diversity. 

fuck head. 

• Laugh 1

2 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

I work in healthcare and love my job. Just curious what do you do for a living?

You're full of crap, what job would allow you to post on a Bills site ALL DAY LONG-ALL NIGHT LONG. I own my own business that I have built by working harder than anybody should have for many years and I have the scars to prove it. A feeble excuse making whiner like yourself never would have made it. I hire hard working men that work from sun up till sundown and into the night at times and I compensate them very well. Many of them are Black men that you wouldn't like very much because they don't see themselves as victims. They are assets to their communities, love their families and kick ass every day and I love all of them like brothers. I can't stand people like you, you offer nothing yet you whine all day long abut bullshit liberal lies and think you are somehow the smartest person here. You are a sad joke in reality and nothing but. That's why you are a democrat and you are typical.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

You're full of crap, what job would allow you to post on a Bills site ALL DAY LONG-ALL NIGHT LONG. I own my own business that I have built by working harder than anybody should have for many years and I have the scars to prove it. A feeble excuse making whiner like yourself never would have made it. I hire hard working men that work from sun up till sundown and into the night at times and I compensate them very well. Many of them are Black men that you wouldn't like very much because they don't see themselves as victims. They are assets to their communities, love their families and kick ass every day and I love all of them like brothers. I can't stand people like you, you offer nothing yet you whine all day long abut bullshit liberal lies and think you are somehow the smartest person here. You are a sad joke in reality and nothing but. That's why you are a democrat and you are typical.

AfuckingMEN VWR! Very well put 🍻! They wouldn’t understand what work like that is, they’d hurt themselves even thinking about it, LET ALONE DOING IT....

4 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

Hahahaha not a democrat…. I think you have so much hate because someone like me who supports all human beings just bugs the shit out of you nuts. Based on your intelligence I figure your “Business” is one of those creepy ice cream trucks.  Racist terrorists like you will not thrive in this world and you hate it. I can feel the hatred and it makes me smile.

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

AfuckingMEN VWR! Very well put 🍻! They wouldn’t understand what work like that is, they’d hurt themselves even thinking about it, LET ALONE DOING IT....

Nice work on the Trumpster nut validation. You prove my point every day little buddy.

12 hours ago, HipKat said:

If most black women weren't fucking Mogambo'd out, I would, but sorry, fat is not hot. In the meantime, feel free to contribute to the thread but, bruh, no one's looking to watch videos. It's a picture thread. If you need instructions, just ask

Look who is liking your comments.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

6 hours ago, Very Wide Right said:

You're full of crap, what job would allow you to post on a Bills site ALL DAY LONG-ALL NIGHT LONG.

You mean like ummm, Bowman?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Weird you don't feel this way about Blowman who also posts all day and evening

Seek help. soflabillsfan