Why is everyone so obsessed with Spike? He seems to be WINNING!

Toofast your posts show a lot of anger. I know society is changing rapidly and you are struggling. You came to the range for validation but folks like me keep reminding you of the truth. You lash out and try to seek validation from fellow Trumpsters. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TonyasTaters said:

Toofast your posts show a lot of anger. I know society is changing rapidly and you are struggling. You came to the range for validation but folks like me keep reminding you of the truth. You lash out and try to seek validation from fellow Trumpsters. 

I’ve been roaming this range since Y2K buttnugget, so your narrative is 💩, like everything else you say! 👋👋

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RichJ said:

Rubbing a dogs paws on his vagina to get some is winning? 

That was animal abuse. 

I’ve long suspected that SpiteLemming might have a vagina, but now I see it’s been confirmed.

so, he has two places for his gerbils. Don Lemon would be jealous if he knew.

• Laugh 2

3 hours ago, LIBills said:

Yeah, but you’re still at war with one in particular. 😁

True that, but I’m only really fighting him one-handed while I’m preoccupied with more important things. 

The truth is, there are two ways for this war with Blowsmen to end.

he can leave the forum which would be my number one choice or he can put me on ignore and not reply to me, about me or tag any of my posts.

It’s pretty simple but he’s too stupid to do either one

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

Spike starts a thread about Spike how Ironic!

That’s funny but I don’t think they’re the same person. And all of his other sock accounts have disappeared

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Funny, the OP says people are obsessed with Lemonaids, yet this stupid fuck continues to make threads calling out fellow posters.

Hey OP, why don't you make a thread about football instead of calling out posters on an unhinged deranged basis making thousands of threads about it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

Funny, the OP says people are obsessed with Lemonaids, yet this stupid fuck continues to make threads calling out fellow posters.

Hey OP, why don't you make a thread about football instead of calling out posters on an unhinged deranged basis making thousands of threads about it?

Philly approves of this post

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

15 hours ago, Tyreese said:

This spiked cat is a lonely ass princess nigga who uses bots to draw attention to himself.  If everyone who used the internet had a rating this guy would be dead last.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Comments and threats from Spiked last night,       So YOU FUCKING PIECE OF HUMAN TAINT,   FUCK YOIUR MOTHER IN HER ASS AND YOUR SISTER IN HER NOSTRILS,  YOU FUCKIN' BLEEDING CUNT,  FUCK YOUR GRANDMOTHER ,  I WOULD PUNCH YOU SO HARD YOUR COUSINS YOU FUCKED WOULD FEEL IT,   IF I HAD ANY LESS RESPECT FOR YOU, YOU WOULD BE DOG SHIT,  I RESPECT MY DOGS SHIT MORE THAN YOU,  JT I AM 6'2" AND TRAINED IN MARTIAL ARTS,  BIG COWARD BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER,  HOW TALL ARE YOU JT?,  DO YOU HAVE SOME FIGHTING TRAINING?,  IN A JUNGLE WORLD, I AM WIPING MY ASS WITH YOU,  DO YIUR THINK YOU COULD SURVIVE IN THAT WORLD?,  LITTLE BITCHES HIDING BEHIND THERI MAMA'S SKIRTS,  I WON'T RAISE THE ISSUE OF GUNS BECAUSE I WANT TO FEEL ONE'S BLOOD IN MY HANDS,  I WANT TO FEEL YOUR BRAIN MATTER UNDERFOOT,  SO WHY DON'T YOU FIRST MEET HIP FACE TO FACE AND IF THERE IS ANYTHING LEFT OF YOU AFTER, I WILL SEND YOU TO YOUR MAMA ONE PIECE AT A TIME EACH MONTH FOR 3 YEARS,  To reach me I will tell you how...   First you need to cross the Canadian Border,  Do you have a valid and current passport?  Are you vaccinated enough to cross?  My guess is that an idiot like you can't even cross the Canadian Border,   So let's say you do cross the border and find my house,   14 security cameras,  12 strong solar lights hooked to motion,  Then 3 deadbolts,   3 large dogs -- 160 lb Male Great Dane and two little guys at 80 lbs each and growing,  Can't wait to put you on Ignore you little bitch,     Comments made by Spiked last night, pure comedy for everyone to enjoy.  

This is the lunatic that you agree with. Not surprising.

• Like 1

Hey Tonya, what is the little fucker saying since I have him on IGNORE and the petite retard does not understand the concept?

I also love how the bloody liars think half the posters they disagree with must be me.

LOL!!!

Like there is no way there could be more than one poster who thinks they are complete assholes.

LOL!!!

So once again, rather than address the specific issue with facts, arguments or truths -- they simply parrot with a "FAKE NEWS".

Not only are they liars who know that all those posters are not me but they are too lazy to do any research of their own.

Much easier to yell "FAKE NEWS" whenever the thinking gets hard.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

50 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Hey Tonya, what is the little fucker saying since I have him on IGNORE and the petite retard does not understand the concept?

I also love how the bloody liars think half the posters they disagree with must be me.

LOL!!!

Like there is no way there could be more than one poster who thinks they are complete assholes.

LOL!!!

So once again, rather than address the specific issue with facts, arguments or truths -- they simply parrot with a "FAKE NEWS".

Not only are they liars who know that all those posters are not me but they are too lazy to do any research of their own.

This post should solidify it for the skeptical ones, SL is TT, was BK, and how many others? 

The really funny part of this is, YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOU’RE FOOLING PEOPLE 🤣🤦‍♂️🤤

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

LOL!!!

LOL!!!

whenever the thinking gets hard.” I’m sure that’s most of the time for you! The simplest of humans have a hard time trying to relate to reality, so I feel for ya kiddo! A little, not really much , if any though. 🤷‍♂️🖕

4 hours ago, Toofast80 said:

whenever the thinking gets hard.” I’m sure that’s most of the time for you! The simplest of humans have a hard time trying to relate to reality, so I feel for ya kiddo! A little, not really much , if any though. 🤷‍♂️🖕

Can one of you Trumpster nuts come in here and validate this little chihuahua. He is just going bonkers. I think they need to put one of those cones around his head. He keeps licking his nuts.

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, TonyasTaters said:

Yep Spike rules the Range!

This is hilarious! One moronic personality complimenting the other moronic personality 🤣, it’s an MTV reality show on this range now 🤯! 🤤=Taint 🤤🤤=Spunked