Lit -- The Most Recent Lie is that I Have More Than One User Name Account...PLEASE CONFIRM THAT I DON'T

3 hours ago, Balloonknot said:

Yep RichJ is a pure knuckle dragger… another crazy uncle everyone rolls their eyes at during thanksgiving dinner. So lazy can’t spend the time to properly educate himself. 

Lol. , my phone and autocorrect. 

Why are you so butthurt about my post directed at Spunked. You are so BUSTED using you alias here  spunked. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Says the guy that finally admitted he was duped and a sheep on Hunters laptop yesterday after defending the sheep speak on it for over a year 

LOL

And, no...we know your life and you aren't on my level

Fuckboi

What does Hunters's laptop have to do with this?? Oh yeah, nothing. You just need a go-to when you get owned

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

What does Hunters's laptop have to do with this?? Oh yeah, nothing. You just need a go-to when you get owned

I can't wait to hear the customized personalized dressing down Bill Burr gives him.

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Lit -- Just reveal the mults and delete them.

Yes. Balloon, Tonya, Guest, Zach mann, SpikedLemonade, hard delete all the accounts belonging to the  pathetic old bald fatass insomniac who literally does nothing but talk shit, goat sex, and parrot nonsense.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Spiked is one ugly fellow.  LOL

Animated GIF

• Like 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

You're getting to be like the left leaning version of Bowman...

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 4/18/2022 at 9:28 AM, Thebowflexbody said:

Spiked is one ugly fellow.  LOL

And stupid, fat, bald, old, useless, insomniac, and mentally ill.  He thinks his stupidity is going to give me an attitude adjustment or that I deserve this because I was mean to his lovers, Historian and Lecter from the spinzone.  No sorry Spiked, you do have mults.  You are probably using a VPN to post as Tonya but the syntax and style shows that Tonya and Balloon are the same person and Lit busted you for also being Balloon.  You have no credibility or friends and even your alleged pals at the zone admit youbare gone you pathetic old troll.  

And now for a word from butters, because I sure as hell would not even visit you in hospital to make sure you died:

15 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

B-O-O-M!!!

I hear Beano works wonders for that.  Yeah, I am not impressed with anyone who posted countless threads about weighing his own shit and taking pride in his farts.