Lit -- The Most Recent Lie is that I Have More Than One User Name Account...PLEASE CONFIRM THAT I DON'T

So the list of liars grows.

Very Wide Ass, Hero/Gibby, AngryTurd, etc. have all accused me of having multiple accounts.

All part of the "Fake News" Playbook.

I only have and only ever had one account.

Lit can verify that.

However, you guys know you are lying.

It is what pieces of shit like you do.

AND that is why are all on IGNORE.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 hour ago, SpikedLemonade said:

So the list of liars grows.

Very Wide Ass, Hero/Gibby, AngryTurd, etc. have all accused me of having multiple accounts.

All part of the "Fake News" Playbook.

I only have and only ever had one account.

Lit can verify that.

However, you guys know you are lying.

It is what pieces of shit like you do.

AND that is why are all on IGNORE.

I AM PROUD TO BE #1 ON SPIKES IGNORE LIST!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The other usernames have different IP’s.

I can typically catch mults because users using a VPN will forget at least once to turn it on before logging in, or forget which location each mult is associated with.

So either they’re different people or Spiked is going to a lot of trouble to hide them.

Could he be logging on with different devices? Laptop, phone, tablet?

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

I am not Spike. The fact that you are so infatuated with this is sad. I am just a person who is sick of the crazy right wing extremists. I am pushing back while enjoying the Bills info. Take it or leave it but that’s all it is. 

• Like 3
  • Disagree 1

3 minutes ago, Balloonknot said:

I am not Spike. The fact that you are so infatuated with this is sad. I am just a person who is sick of the crazy right wing extremists. I am pushing back while enjoying the Bills info. Take it or leave it but that’s all it is. 

declaration of independence nbc revolution GIF

• Like 2

15 hours ago, LiterateStylish said:

The other usernames have different IP’s.

I can typically catch mults because users using a VPN will forget at least once to turn it on before logging in, or forget which location each mult is associated with.

So either they’re different people or Spiked is going to a lot of trouble to hide them.

Lit -- I wouldn't have a clue on how to even do that.

We don't have any VPNs in our household.

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

6 hours ago, Balloonknot said:

They know you are NOT me but they don't care.

They know it is a lie to accuse you of being me.

That is what they do -- simply lie and call facts they don't agree "fake news".

It is all in the 2nd chapter of HOW TO SUCK TRUMP'S DICK PLAYBOOK.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LiterateStylish said:

Different devices wouldn’t matter. Only the IP.

What I’m saying is he could easily have different names on different devices, right? He wouldn’t even have to log out and log back on. If not then you should be able to look into who is signing in as Zack Mann, right?

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

On 3/21/2022 at 5:50 PM, Philly'sFinest said:

declaration of independence nbc revolution GIF

Then what are you replying to?

You're talking to yourself?? Probably habit since I doubt you have anyone in the real world that pays any attention to you

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 3/22/2022 at 7:21 AM, Balloonknot said:

It’s hilarious spike. How someone can come on here and create the type of hysteria that is happening is just pure gold.

I puts a chink in their little bubble-community. They're so used to outnumbering the other side 10-1 and getting high-fived by each other every time they post any of their lies or false flags that any time someone dissents or proves them wrong, it triggers a crazed gang-warfare type response.

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
  • Poop 2

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

30 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Then what are you replying to?

You're talking to yourself?? Probably habit since I doubt you have anyone in the real world that pays any attention to you

Greg 

I am everything that you are not IRL. I have a beautiful family that loves me dearly, and we live free and happy everyday.

I also get paid well and have a job that allows me to work with some awesome people that I generally like.

I also have a close group of friends that I can party and hang with that are cool AF and do all types of fun and adventurous stuff.

You would trade your life for mine without a second thought, and that is why I LOL at everything you post here about me personally.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Greg 

I am everything that you are not IRL. I have a beautiful family that loves me dearly, and we live free and happy everyday.

I also get paid well and have a job that allows me to work with some awesome people that I generally like.

I also have a close group of friends that I can party and hang with that are cool AF and do all types of fun and adventurous stuff.

You would trade your life for mine without a second thought, and that is why I LOL at everything you post here about me personally.

And you think my life is different an any of those ways, why??

The ONLY thing I'd trade is hating where I live. 

I have an amazing relationship with my kids, my youngest whose life I've completely turned around who know they can talk to me about anything - and do. I have a close group of friends that I hang with. I get paid well and I love my job and people I work with. It's no different. You have nothing over me and in fact, you lose because you spend all your time on here pushing lies and false narratives. That's YOUR world. A world filled with lies that you can't see because of the blinders you refuse to take off.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

And you think my life is different an any of those ways, why??

The ONLY thing I'd trade is hating where I live. 

I have an amazing relationship with my kids, my youngest whose life I've completely turned around who know they can talk to me about anything - and do. I have a close group of friends that I hang with. I get paid well and I love my job and people I work with. It's no different. You have nothing over me and in fact, you lose because you spend all your time on here pushing lies and false narratives. That's YOUR world. A world filled with lies that you can't see because of the blinders you refuse to take off.

Says the guy that finally admitted he was duped and a sheep on Hunters laptop yesterday after defending the sheep speak on it for over a year 

LOL

And, no...we know your life and you aren't on my level

Fuckboi