The Official Buffalo Range Girlie Pic Thread

HipKat

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I don’t know about this one.

But don’t worry hip I ain’t accusing you of anything like Blobby does (because he’s an ignorant fat fuck).

I’d bet ANYTHING that BlobasaurusAIDS has NEVER had a woman that looked that good in a bikini even look at him! Why do you think he’s such a hater!? He’s a fucking loser that had to go to a 3rd world country to get laid 🤣🤤!!

• Laugh 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LIBills said:

I don’t know about this one.

But don’t worry hip I ain’t accusing you of anything like Blobby does (because he’s an ignorant fat fuck).

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

9 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

I’d bet ANYTHING that BlobasaurusAIDS has NEVER had a woman that looked that good in a bikini even look at him! Why do you think he’s such a hater!? He’s a fucking loser that had to go to a 3rd world country to get laid 🤣🤤!!

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

49 minutes ago, Toofast80 said:

Dunno, some women like a guy with his own house, car, and decent salary.  He was a lawyer and I have no evidence to the contrary.  Now, his shit pics and the descent into depravity over the past few years that they suggest might drive women off, but if he so chose he could probably have had his pick of women when he was younger.  Also, I cannot judge the appearance and attractiveness of his wife and nor can you because he has never posted her pics and well, why the fuck should or would he? Also, what's wrong with an island gal? 

• Laugh 1

3 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Dunno, some women like a guy with his own house, car, and decent salary.  He was a lawyer and I have no evidence to the contrary.  Now, his shit pics and the descent into depravity over the past few years that they suggest might drive women off, but if he so chose he could probably have had his pick of women when he was younger.  Also, I cannot judge the appearance and attractiveness of his wife and nor can you because he has never posted her pics and well, why the fuck should or would he? Also, what's wrong with an island gal? 

This was funny! You almost had me convinced you were being sincere 🤣. But we know better, the guy has been a blob of a human for a very long time, he didn’t pick any of the blobettes he’s been with, guaranteed!

• Agree 1

4 hours ago, Herodotus said:

NEV'R DEM MIND

THE TRUTH...THE TRUTH I AND I KNOW.

EVER LIVING...EVER SURE RASTAFARI

DEY BAD MINDED MON

JEALOUSY CONSUMES DEM SPIRIT

39 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

NEV'R DEM MIND

THE TRUTH...THE TRUTH I AND I KNOW.

EVER LIVING...EVER SURE RASTAFARI

DEY BAD MINDED MON

JEALOUSY CONSUMES DEM SPIRIT

Why do you allow jealousy to consume you SpunkedAIDS? You should work on that, life is far too short to worry about what others have or are doing! 👍

__c111277f1a3e36edeff2562e1d52847b_width-600.jpeg

• Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

__654b4d3d78a450998eda209ebc2e2e33_width-600.jpeg

• Like 1

__dbcf5d17d0d8d49791b95d8a3a741ba7_width-600.thumb.jpeg.2991c079438db81e7c56d36732c69709.jpeg

• Like 1

__dbd40f74b552147c805e9900a1e1c41a_width-600.thumb.jpeg.5edb72c761d74b4e9039038f498b7504.jpeg

• Like 1