The Official Buffalo Range Girlie Pic Thread

HipKat

__18da138b93d6ea2017c107ab4c536b7f_width-600.jpeg

• Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

11 hours ago, Herodotus said:

Lulz. To each their own, man. To each their own.  As far as merger, like I said that's a non starter.  Its not even a 3rd stringer.  Hell, its not even camp fodder.

Who says?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

12 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Nothing like her.

Jesus Christ!!

You smelling gas again?

2 hours ago, SpikedLemonade said:

THAT GIRL IS 14 YEARS OLD

Everyday you amaze us with how stupid you are! 🤦‍♂️ 

• Downvote 1
  • Agree 1

On 5/20/2023 at 7:26 AM, SpikedLemonade said:

OH AND YOU ARE SICK FUCKIN' TATTOOED PERVERT STALKER FROM BUTTFUCK, ILLINOIS

Spike, you literally support the same leftist agenda that sexualizes young children. Are you too stupid to see your own hypocrisy? You leftists are dumb as fuck.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Spike, you literally support the same leftist agenda that sexualizes young children. Are you too stupid to see your own hypocrisy? You leftists are dumb as fuck.

Can't you see that Spike is actually making fun of ICR?  I mean who from the Billszone had access to ICR's facebook and who posts here? I can't imagine ICR giving his facebook info to Justasportsfan, Tacklingdummy, or some of the other right wingers there.  I know ICR didn't give you or your buddies his facebook.  So you have a guy who literally likes posting shit and trolling people and all of a sudden you get pics that ICR never shared at Billszone or here.  Put that all together and its spike being spike.  

1 minute ago, Herodotus said:

Can't you see that Spike is actually making fun of ICR?  I mean who from the Billszone had access to ICR's facebook and who posts here? I can't imagine ICR giving his facebook info to Justasportsfan, Tacklingdummy, or some of the other right wingers there.  I know ICR didn't give you or your buddies his facebook.  So you have a guy who literally likes posting shit and trolling people and all of a sudden you get pics that ICR never shared at Billszone or here.  Put that all together and its spike being spike.  

Spike being Spike is a deranged asshole being a deranged asshole, nothing more.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

CAN YOU PLEASE RUN THAT BY ME AGAIN -- WHAT AM I BEING ACCUSED OF DOING NOW?

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

1 minute ago, SpikedLemonade said:

CAN YOU PLEASE RUN THAT BY ME AGAIN -- WHAT AM I BEING ACCUSED OF DOING NOW?

Sorry, the furnace in my basement is leaking gas and I am unable to think seriously.  Glory to Heroes Glory to Ukra, yeah gotta get outta here

30 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Sorry, the furnace in my basement is leaking gas and I am unable to think seriously.  Glory to Heroes Glory to Ukra, yeah gotta get outta here

Dude, you may want to get that repaired ASAP or your house and yard may end up looking like Spikes!

• Laugh 1

37 minutes ago, Herodotus said:

Always a good idea my friend.

That's a PRO TIP right there.

When you smell gas, leave the room immediately like the dog and cat in the video below.

If you smell gas in the whole house, well....you've pissed off one my associates....

5 minutes ago, Very Wide Right said:

Gas leaking from your furnace in the basement...........Oh yeah, I get it now. Thats hillarious!

Considering my furnace and everything in my house is electric, there could not be a leak