Please Help Gibby Choose a New Username

9 hours ago, jc856 said:

Let’s take a poll to see if people would want this to be a place to purchase things to go up your ass.

just a thought….

My suggestion...

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

11 minutes ago, jc856 said:

That that would be an  Canadeus Analus Gerbilicus, the favorite rodent of the sophisticated Canadian Homosexulicious Rex

None of those in Canada.

I think Shiva snuck one in years ago in his big fat Finnish ass but since he lost a ton of weight, nothing bigger than a little gerbil can fit up there now although Hero/Gibby has volunteered to lick Shiva's asshole first to lube it up for the attempt.

• Laugh 1
  • Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

Spike's Top 10 Possible Usernames for Gibby

(10) Husband2BlackBlowUpDoll

(9) YesDrunkAgain

(8) Sandn'PussyZone

(7) PutinHorse'sBitch

(6) 8ShitNowFat

(5) Missouri40YearVirgin

(4) ObeseStupidUgly

(3) Shiva'sKeyCockRingGrip

(2) WillSuckDick4Food

(1) FiredWallmartMen'sRoomHandJobGiver

I am really warming up to #10 however #7 and #8 are strong contenders

15 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

None of those in Canada.

I think Shiva snuck one in years ago in his big fat Finnish ass but since he lost a ton of weight, nothing bigger than a little gerbil can fit up there now although Hero/Gibby has volunteered to lick Shiva's asshole first to lube it up for the attempt.

“Ah Lord, if you indeed made us in Your image, why are you such a dick?”.

• Laugh 1

In this thread, the op is so damn pathetic that he does not even allow for you, the good people of the range to vote and therefore make your voices heard.  This thread here is a sham election and the op should be impeached.  Don't let him get away with disenfranchising you like he does to his poor dogs, vote early and often in what is a true democracy.  Polls are open until ever poster is heard.

21 minutes ago, jc856 said:

“Ah Lord, if you indeed made us in Your image, why are you such a dick?”.

Hero/Gibby thinks the Lord is an asshole and not a dick

Hero/Gibby hates pussies although he saw only one of them in his life long long time ago and the woman who showed it to him, killed herself in shame for doing so.

That is when he got a Black Blow Up Doll and called it his wife.

Does anyone else remember all this?  It happened here on The Range.  I ain't making it up.

33 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

Does anyone else remember all this?  It happened here on The Range.  I ain't making it up.

You and gibby are here on mission as double agents for the BillsZone. You have been identified, packed, stacked and racked.

I have the proof in a safety deposit box in my lawyers office, if any harm should come my way, say, I get threatening messages about filthy fish filter fuckery…….

1 minute ago, jc856 said:

You and gibby are here on mission as double agents for the BillsZone. You have been identified, packed, stacked and racked.

I have the proof in a safety deposit box in my lawyers office, if any harm should come my way, say, I get threatening messages about filthy fish filter fuckery…….

LOL!!!

What a bizarre world we live in.

Then there is the fucked up upside down bi-polar world that Hero/Gibby lives in.

• Poop 1

23 minutes ago, SpikedLemonade said:

LOL!!!

What a bizarre world we live in.

Then there is the fucked up upside down bi-polar world that Hero/Gibby lives in.

I wouldn’t mind if you’d go off script and play it by ear. BOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIING………

42 minutes ago, jc856 said:

I wouldn’t mind if you’d go off script and play it by ear. BOOOOOORIIIIIIIIIIIING………

Off script?

I have no script.

I make references at times repeatedly for effect.

I wish we could dig up those 2000's decade posts of Hero/Gibby where he claimed to have a Black Wife when all of the time he was an obese single virgin living in his mother's basement and working at Walmart.

I mean, how sick do you have to be to claim to have a wife -- Black at that -- when only one woman saw your little dick and she soon after offed herself in shame?

You can't make up this shit.

On 3/17/2022 at 2:28 AM, Herodotus said:

Sorry spiked, I know you want a pole up your rectum, but nobody here is interested.  

If we could get Wagon to come back Spiked would run away again. It’s sad that Lit thinks this is the way to run the Range. Spiked is starting fake accounts to make it seem like attendance is up.

#3 must be removed from the list.

After a week of difficult negotiations with Shiva's Russian lawyers no agreement could be reached.

(9) YesDrunkAgain

(8) Sandn'PussyZone

(7) PutinHorse'sBitch

(6) 8ShitNowFat

(5) Missouri40YearVirgin

(4) ObeseStupidUgly

(2) WillSuckDick4Food

• Poop 1

On 3/20/2022 at 9:45 AM, Angry Byrds said:

If we could get Wagon to come back Spiked would run away again. It’s sad that Lit thinks this is the way to run the Range. Spiked is starting fake accounts to make it seem like attendance is up.

what happened to wagon? 

(9) YesDrunkAgain

(8) Sandn'PussyZone

(7) PutinHorse'sBitch

(6) 8ShitNowFat

(5) Missouri40YearVirgin

(4) ObeseStupidUgly

(2) WillSuckDick4Food

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Could (6) and (5) and (4) and (2) and (1) be combined to create a winner?

Stupid Missouri Ugly Virgin 8 Shit & Sucked Dick in Walmart Fired for ObesityTM