Please Help Gibby Choose a New Username

He started a thread in the Technical Help section however our dear departed Meathead is no longer here on earth to assist Gibby.

Let's help one of our newest Zone refugees feel welcome by suggesting possible names for him.

Here are my suggestions...

Spike's Top 10 Possible Usernames for Gibby

(10) Husband2BlackBlowUpDoll

(9) YesDrunkAgain

(8) Sandn'PussyZone

(7) PutinHorse'sBitch

(6) 8ShitNowFat

(5) Missouri40YearVirgin

(4) ObeseStupidUgly

(3) Shiva'sKeyCockRingGrip

(2) WillSuckDick4Food

(1) FiredWallmartMen'sRoomHandJobGiver

• Poop 1

Do Your Part to Improve The Range -- Please put the TRIO OF TRUMP FLUFFERSTM  on IGNORE

29 minutes ago, LiterateStylish said:

Spiked is a spice. Not everyone will like his particular taste, but spices are still needed.

I was thinking more like arsenic as he slowly kills your baby.

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

20 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Not really.  Seriously, this guy is terrible for business.  Wait and see.  A lot of people are coming around less just because of him.  Easy to see why he's disliked and has been booted elsewhere.  Just a friendly tip.  Thanks.

3 members just this weekend alone said they haven't been logging on much lately because of Spiked

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

I am not afraid of you spooged Lemon.  I will destroy you and soon your only audience will be Lit.  I will ensure you arr placed on ignore by everyone on here and you will be adrift and alone.  You picked the wrong person to fight.

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

1 hour ago, Herodotus said:

Lit, this is not the place to purchase butt plugs and dildos and other poles to shove up your ass.

Let’s take a poll to see if people would want this to be a place to purchase things to go up your ass.

just a thought….

• Like 1
  • Poop 1