HipKat: "Let Me Know When You Get to 400,000" *****

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I absolutely believe they lied because studies from the 1918 Spanish Flu and subsequent epidemics proved that lockdowns and masking never worked. The only question was whether or not they could come up with a vaccine to stem the flow after having a poor track record with corona viruses. They unwisely chose to roll out mRNA technology which never made it past lab experiments in lieu of a traditional attenuated virus vaccines which have basically been the standard since the modern era of vaccination.

A fearful population is a compliant population.

Then ask yourself why didn't they just roll out traditional vaccines? Besides the fact that they probably weren't able to develop one?

I I was reading something a few months ago from a guy who worked on the software that Pfizer used to help develop the vaccines about the testing process and how much more involved it was than most people realize. And if mRNA technology is not new, and if it's working the way it was supposed to, which it obviously was when numbers were plummeting as the vaccines rolled out, until the anti-vaccine movement started, not a coincidence when you look at the timeline, why do you think it's such a controversial technology?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Then ask yourself why didn't they just roll out traditional vaccines? Besides the fact that they probably weren't able to develop one?

I I was reading something a few months ago from a guy who worked on the software that Pfizer used to help develop the vaccines about the testing process and how much more involved it was than most people realize. And if mRNA technology is not new, and if it's working the way it was supposed to, which it obviously was when numbers were plummeting as the vaccines rolled out, until the anti-vaccine movement started, not a coincidence when you look at the timeline, why do you think it's such a controversial technology?

Right, they weren't, and won't ever be able to develop one. Covid is not the flu. But it has a lot more in common with the flu than it does Measles or Polio or Smallpox. None of the latter can survive in any animal but humans. That makes them much slower to mutate, much easier to isolate and therefore much easier to produce and distribute a traditional vaccine.

We can't - and will never be able to - get rid of COVID for the same reason we can't get rid of the flu. It exists in numerous other animals which are not inoculated nor masked nor quarantined. Notice how when a new strain of deadly flu comes around it's either a bird flu or a swine flu or usually some other animal? Well COVID lives and thrives in lots of animals like dogs, cats, mice, rats, bats, minks, horses, birds, cows and who knows how the many others.

Eventually it will become endemic and we will all have to live with it. And maybe someday not getting the shot every year or six months will simply be regarded as a choice without all the negative connotation.

The numbers were plummeting as the re-defined vaccine was rolled out. True enough I suppose. But they were plummeting before it was rolled out. Notice how when the COVID re-defined vaccine was rolled out in August of 2021 we were already at our lowest level of death and infection since the beginning of the pandemic. You, and the mainstream narrative would have us believe the 3rd wave was caused by not enough people getting vaxxed.

Interesting theory. It's also possible the re-defined vax didn't do squat, and the rise of the 3rd wave is the natural order of respiratory diseases that survive in numerous species of mammals where they are free to constantly mutate. An initial deadly wave followed by a dying down. Then a second, more severe wave and another die out. Then a third wave, which history shows us was bound to happen. And did happen.

Believing the current wave of infection wouldn't have happened but for a minority of anti vaxxers is just fantasy.

1918.png

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bumbles247 said:

Right, they weren't, and won't ever be able to develop one. Covid is not the flu. But it has a lot more in common with the flu than it does Measles or Polio or Smallpox. None of the latter can survive in any animal but humans. That makes them much slower to mutate, much easier to isolate and therefore much easier to produce and distribute a traditional vaccine.

Great post, I'd add that my speculation is that they couldn't wait to roll out this mRNA shit and wanted to test it on a seemingly mild virus before moving on to something more life threatening and they're facing no liability if it all goes wrong since it's under the EUA. As you said, this is a zoonotic virus that goes across all species (even your pets) so unless you can vaccinate them with a truly sterilizing inoculation this is all for naught. This pandemic is no different than any other in history as it will come in a few waves and then wash out vaccinate campaign or not. Everything now with this medical technology just reeks of transhumanism and the weirdos who believe in that.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

6 hours ago, Bumbles247 said:

We can't - and will never be able to - get rid of COVID for the same reason we can't get rid of the flu. It exists in numerous other animals which are not inoculated nor masked nor quarantined. Notice how when a new strain of deadly flu comes around it's either a bird flu or a swine flu or usually some other animal? Well COVID lives and thrives in lots of animals like dogs, cats, mice, rats, bats, minks, horses, birds, cows and who knows how the many others.

Eventually it will become endemic and we will all have to live with it. And maybe someday not getting the shot every year or six months will simply be regarded as a choice without all the negative connotation.

The numbers were plummeting as the re-defined vaccine was rolled out. True enough I suppose. But they were plummeting before it was rolled out. Notice how when the COVID re-defined vaccine was rolled out in August of 2021 we were already at our lowest level of death and infection since the beginning of the pandemic. You, and the mainstream narrative would have us believe the 3rd wave was caused by not enough people getting vaxxed.

Interesting theory. It's also possible the re-defined vax didn't do squat, and the rise of the 3rd wave is the natural order of respiratory diseases that survive in numerous species of mammals where they are free to constantly mutate. An initial deadly wave followed by a dying down. Then a second, more severe wave and another die out. Then a third wave, which history shows us was bound to happen. And did happen.

Believing the current wave of infection wouldn't have happened but for a minority of anti vaxxers is just fantasy.

I would say Covid is more like Pneumonia than anything else the way it attacks the respiratory system and leaves you with respiratory issues and lacking energy long after it's over. When I had Pneumonia in 2013, it was very similar.

Also, where do you come up with August?? Vaccines started rolling out early in the year, with Elderly people receiving the first vaccines in January. As more people became eligible, the faster the numbers dropped. You can see by your graph that deaths started to drop drastically early in the year.

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

16 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I would say Covid is more like Pneumonia than anything else the way it attacks the respiratory system and leaves you with respiratory issues and lacking energy long after it's over. When I had Pneumonia in 2013, it was very similar.

Also, where do you come up with August?? Vaccines started rolling out early in the year, with Elderly people receiving the first vaccines in January. As more people became eligible, the faster the numbers dropped. You can see by your graph that deaths started to drop drastically early in the year.

Thank you, doctor.  Snicker...snicker.  LOL

download.jpg

25 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Did you hear????  Biden's at 460,576.  That your boy.  Biden the Killer.

download.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

bump. This topic deserves some additional attention.

season 3 youre a fucking pussy GIF by Shameless

Seek help. soflabillsfan

510,804 *****

Seek help. soflabillsfan

11 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I feel this thread needs to stay near the top at all times.  Thoughts???

season 4 episode 12 GIF by Workaholics

Seek help. soflabillsfan

You started this thread on January 21st. Here he is blowing past 500,000 mid-February. 100,000 in under a month? Can you imagine what those numbers would be  if he didn’t have the vaccine? 

• Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

516,984 Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office. He promised the American people he would "shut down the virus." (Fact check: He has not.)

Seek help. soflabillsfan