HipKat: "Let Me Know When You Get to 400,000" *****

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

HipKat had an ass made of him.  Tough luck, little man.

I can tell you one thing bowman. If you were not vaccinated, I would probably hope for death.

Or at least an extended stay on a ventilator

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 minutes ago, HipKat said:

So obviously, I could just sense the mourning in every one of your daily updates. It's obvious that you're crushed... Lose

I don't know if I ever said that I hope the unvaccinated guy, but I certainly am not against it. The only real downside is the drain it puts on the people that have to try and keep them alive

LOL.  What an asshole.  We all read your venom.  Me?  Did you accuse liberals of the same when they literally celebrated the death count every single day under Trump?  No you didn't.  You're the definition of a hypocrite.  Fuck off.

• Like 1

download.jpg

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I can tell you one thing bowman. If you were not vaccinated, I would probably hope for death.

Or at least an extended stay on a ventilator

And that is why you are the lifelong loser you have been and always will be.

It's funny that you are how old and yet you have failed to learn simple life lessons like doing good brings good back your way, and being a dirtbag means you will be dealt misfortune.

I honestly hope you are better than this IRL, but I wouldn't count on it

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Oh gee, make fun of my job. My height and my job. And you call me a loser? You spend every waking minute on this fucking message board because you have no fucking life. Every time you look in the mirror you see who the real loser is

Oh grow up.  You're not 5'7"?  I got that from you.  Look Hip, here's the truth: you can dish it out, but cry like a school girl when you get it back.  Kinda faggy to be honest.

• Like 1

download.jpg

I can tell you guys this now. Last Wednesday I had a scratchy throat, some congestion, and I was freaking tired so I told my son I was taking a quick nap. On Saturday I decided to use one of these test kits and it came back positive which I'm assuming is the dreaded omicron variant. Today I feel as if nothing ever happened. My only symptoms were the scratchy throat and what felt like a minor head cold, I'm not vaccinated. So here's your anecdotal story that vaccination or no vaccination the healthy will face this with no fanfare and it only emboldened my decision to not subject myself to an untested medical technology which is looking to be more of a bad decision for those who got it everyday. 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

I can tell you guys this now. Last Wednesday I had a scratchy throat, some congestion, and I was freaking tired so I told my son I was taking a quick nap. On Saturday I decided to use one of these test kits and it came back positive which I'm assuming is the dreaded omicron variant. Today I feel as if nothing ever happened. My only symptoms were the scratchy throat and what felt like a minor head cold, I'm not vaccinated. So here's your anecdotal story that vaccination or no vaccination the healthy will face this with no fanfare and it only emboldened my decision to not subject myself to an untested medical technology which is looking to be more of a bad decision for those who got it everyday. 

People are done with these vaccines and boosters.  They do little to nothing especially with a weakening virus.  I've done everything so far, but that's it.  Any somewhat educated person has got to question all the "science", politics and persons involved in this nightmare at this point. 

• Like 2

download.jpg

13 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Sounds like you bounced back completely in roughly three days.  Hardly the Black Death.  Hey Sack, the vaccine might have prevented an hour of nasal congestion!

• Laugh 1

download.jpg

3 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

People are done with these vaccines and boosters.  They do little to nothing especially with a weakening virus.  I've done everything so far, but that's it.  Any somewhat educated person has got to question all the "science", politics and persons involved in this nightmare at this point. 

I forgot to add, my ex and her son are vaccinated and had it worse. My son has it now but just has the scratchy throat but I pump him up with vitamins all the time. He's not vaccinated either. 

• Like 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Sounds like you bounced back completely in roughly three days.  Hardly the Black Death.  Hey Sack, the vaccine might have prevented an hour of nasal congestion!

Hey what's a little myocarditis among friends? 

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh grow up.  You're not 5'7"?  I got that from you.  Look Hip, here's the truth: you can dish it out, but cry like a school girl when you get it back.  Kinda faggy to be honest.

Obviously you don't know the definition of crying

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

I've had that same thing twice over the last few months. I never felt the need to take a test, though

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

I've had that same thing twice over the last few months. I never felt the need to take a test, though

I only did it because the ex talked me into it since they had it first. I was surprised by the result. Also took a blood test from Labcorp in November and it came back positive for antibodies so that probably helped kill it off. Today I feel perfectly normal, zero symptoms. 

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

I only did it because the ex talked me into it since they had it first. I was surprised by the result. Also took a blood test from Labcorp in November and it came back positive for antibodies so that probably helped kill it off. Today I feel perfectly normal, zero symptoms. 

I'm not surprised. I think I could have tested positive several times over this whole thing.

I've never worn a mask out in public and only do at work when asked by customers, which is very, very rare. I'm sold on the vaccines, staying healthy  and having it 2 yrs ago keeps me covered.

I had an argument with a guy on another forum who is a Covid-alarmist about how in Central IL, anyway, the Governor's mandates are being completely ignored.

The phrase "I'm done with Covid" is very popular.

We were told last year that if we got vaccinated, we could go back to living more normal, and people did and numbers plunged, but then, some people unsatisfied with the outcome of the election - and that IS where this originated -  decided to baselessly attack the vaccines and those people stopped getting them and started becoming the primary victims of Covid. Whether you want to accept it or not.

Then the people who did the right thing were told we had to go back to masks, etc "to protect people around us who aren't vaccinated".

That's what we're tired of. That's what I'm tired of People who have real issues, should do what it takes to protect themselves or their loved ones. People who choose to believe baseless lies and use politics to make health care choices lies can fend for themselves.

The rest of us are moving on.

Anyway, glad you got over it quickly. You're a dick, too, but you're not on my death list, he heh

• Like 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

49 minutes ago, HipKat said:
We were told last year that if we got vaccinated, we could go back to living more normal, and people did and numbers plunged, but then, some people unsatisfied with the outcome of the election - and that IS where this originated -  decided to baselessly attack the vaccines and those people stopped getting them and started becoming the primary victims of Covid. Whether you want to accept it or not.

Then the people who did the right thing were told we had to go back to masks, etc "to protect people around us who aren't vaccinated".

That's what we're tired of. That's what I'm tired of People who have real issues, should do what it takes to protect themselves or their loved ones. People who choose to believe baseless lies and use politics to make health care choices lies can fend for themselves.

Mad They Lied.jpeg

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Mad They Lied.jpeg

You might think they lied but I don't think they lied. I just think that in the same way that science changes when more information comes in, our attitudes have changed as more information came in

Seek help. soflabillsfan

12 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You might think they lied but I don't think they lied. I just think that in the same way that science changes when more information comes in, our attitudes have changed as more information came in

I absolutely believe they lied because studies from the 1918 Spanish Flu and subsequent epidemics proved that lockdowns and masking never worked. The only question was whether or not they could come up with a vaccine to stem the flow after having a poor track record with corona viruses. They unwisely chose to roll out mRNA technology which never made it past lab experiments in lieu of a traditional attenuated virus vaccines which have basically been the standard since the modern era of vaccination.

A fearful population is a compliant population.

Parler @NYexile

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

I'm not surprised. I think I could have tested positive several times over this whole thing.

I've never worn a mask out in public and only do at work when asked by customers, which is very, very rare. I'm sold on the vaccines, staying healthy  and having it 2 yrs ago keeps me covered.

I had an argument with a guy on another forum who is a Covid-alarmist about how in Central IL, anyway, the Governor's mandates are being completely ignored.

The phrase "I'm done with Covid" is very popular.

The rest of us are moving on.

Anyway, glad you got over it quickly. You're a dick, too, but you're not on my death list, he heh

The problem with what you're saying is that it's not true.

You're associating people's own personal decisions on whether they want to put a foreign substance into their body as a result of their dissatisfaction of the election...which is very ignorant and simply something you have chosen to believe because either that's what your media masters have claimed, or because you simply choose to believe something cause it justifies your POV and political agenda/narrative.

I can guarantee you that nearly everyone that has decided to not take the shot is doing it because of reasons other than the election LOL. 

This shows how warped your mind is that you view everything through the lens of politics, when someone's personal health choices are not made with that as a factor.

Completely ridiculous and non sensible