HipKat: "Let Me Know When You Get to 400,000" *****

32 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Sadly you'll always be a human turd the rest of your existence but I could pray for you. 

It's not gullibility. If you people were simply "gullible," then you'd be swayed by positive reporting on the jab, et al in equal measure to negative disinformation. A better word might be that you're "ideological". You formulate your opinions and take actions as based on a body of political ideology, in many cases formed over years of listening to rightist talk radio and using the internet to reinforce a belief system that holds liberal arts, sciences, etc. in contempt as a confluence of "elitist" (or "deep state") forces aligned against any/all of your individual freedoms.

You have perhaps the opposite of gullibilty- you have an inculcated paranoia.

• Laugh 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

Offer?? What offer?? Just come to Illinois, pussy. There's your fucking offer

LOL

That wasn't the offer. An agreed upon time and place that is fair to both of us is the offer.

You think I'm gonna waste an entire day and hundreds of dollars on the off chance you'll actually give me your location...GTFOH

Stay behind the computer where your ilk belongs

11 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

LOL

That wasn't the offer. An agreed upon time and place that is fair to both of us is the offer.

You think I'm gonna waste an entire day and hundreds of dollars on the off chance you'll actually give me your location...GTFOH

Stay behind the computer where your ilk belongs

Yeah, like I thought, you're a fucking pussy

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

Yeah, like I thought, you're a fucking pussy

You think that's a win because I'm not coming to your shithole state and town? LOL

You are looking for ways to skirt chickening out on my offer...just like the other guys.

I am the original person that initiated this entire thing. You or anyone else trying to change it is a way to avoid accepting.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I wonder if HipKat noted that his boy Biden has now officially topped 450,000???

Yeah but he's still blaming Trump.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

54 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Of course.  Uneducated and a product of the MSM.

Birds Parrot GIF by BBC America

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, HipKat said:

P U S S Y

This is a post typical of a fucking pussy. I offered you my address, loser. But you make a good choice. Coming to Illinois, to my house would be a critical fucking mistake.

It would be

Who knows what kind of fleas and other gross types of bugs and diseases I could catch in that filthy cesspool you call a home LOL 

That is the only thing that would concern me because you are a sissy little thing that doesn't pose even the slightest threat to someone like me.

Keep trying to twist you tucking tail and running from my offer...it's not going to fool anyone.

• Laugh 1

10 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

It would be

Who knows what kind of fleas and other gross types of bugs and diseases I could catch in that filthy cesspool you call a home LOL 

That is the only thing that would concern me because you are a sissy little thing that doesn't pose even the slightest threat to someone like me.

Keep trying to twist you tucking tail and running from my offer...it's not going to fool anyone.

Keep talking loser.

Matter of fact, I'm done with you. Let me know when you find a hair on your ass.

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

It is true, though.

That you're just a parrot?? Yep, it's true

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 1/23/2022 at 5:57 PM, HipKat said:

It's not gullibility. If you people were simply "gullible," then you'd be swayed by positive reporting on the jab, et al in equal measure to negative disinformation. A better word might be that you're "ideological". You formulate your opinions and take actions as based on a body of political ideology, in many cases formed over years of listening to rightist talk radio and using the internet to reinforce a belief system that holds liberal arts, sciences, etc. in contempt as a confluence of "elitist" (or "deep state") forces aligned against any/all of your individual freedoms.

I find it hilarious that the guy who has been programmed by MSM narratives the past 5 years is giving me a lecture on gullibility.

Batman Clap GIF

• Laugh 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

7 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

HipKat just doesn't like eating crow/taking his medicine.  His cocky and misguided statement about 400,000 deaths came back to haunt him.  I think he's seething about that.  LOL

I'm not seething about anything dumb fuck. It's MAGAtard antivaxx fuckers that are dying. I should actually be celebrating but laughing at the fact that you're celebrating the death of your own people. Culling of the herd. Self-imposed Extinction.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

19 minutes ago, HipKat said:

I'm not seething about anything dumb fuck. It's MAGAtard antivaxx fuckers that are dying. I should actually be celebrating but laughing at the fact that you're celebrating the death of your own people. Culling of the herd. Self-imposed Extinction.

LOL.  Don't get shitty with me, shorty.  I celebrate the deaths of no one.  I don't root for and hope certain people die.  That's what the lefties do, not yours truly.  You've said you hope the unvaccinated die on this very message board. Sooooooo.......STFU, ass napkin.

• Like 2

download.jpg

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Don't get shitty with me, shorty.  I celebrate the deaths of no one.  I don't root for and hope certain people die.  That's what the lefties do, not yours truly.  You've said you hope the unvaccinated die on this very message board. Sooooooo.......STFU, ass napkin.

And why do these dumb fucks continue to say that MAGAT's are the only ones rejecting the vax?

We all know a shitload of TDSer's that won't get the vaccine, so these need to shut the fuck up about the MAGAT thing already. 

Another false narrative that these stupid stupid mother fuckers continue to parrot.

• Like 1

On 1/23/2022 at 5:57 PM, HipKat said:

Why is Chicago such a leftist shithole?  How does Illinois(Midwest USA) become some unionized community of simpleton minions 🤷‍♂️🤣?

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Fact Check: Pants on Fire

• Like 1

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

You laugh in your little bubble where you are safe from actual people that would check your pansy ass in a NY minute LOL.

Wanna know the truth about who is dying, loser? The fats and the old. I don't think many old heads are "magats", and I'd be willing to bet there's more basement dwelling, socially awkward, never gotten laid fat liberals than any other party...so you doubly embarrassed yourself on top of already admitting your a POS by celebrating your own kind dying from a virus that the man you voted for told you he would shut down, and you bought it completely LOL

Pathetic excuse for a human

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

So obviously, I could just sense the mourning in every one of your daily updates. It's obvious that you're crushed... Lose

I don't know if I ever said that I hope the unvaccinated d9e, but I certainly am not against it. The only real downside is the drain it puts on the people that have to try and keep them alive

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan