Jump to content

HipKat: "Let Me Know When You Get to 400,000" *****


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

 

589,289  Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office. He promised the American people he would "shut down the virus." (Fact check: He has not.)

 

Hipkat still blames Trump for every covid death and thinks that he did a worse job than the former guy even though he had the "Vaccines" the evolution of treatment and knowledge into the virus...along with the variants that are less severe. 

That is what we call TDS and the inability to accept anything other than oRaNgE mAn BaD 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

 

589,289  Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office. He promised the American people he would "shut down the virus." (Fact check: He has not.)

 

Animated GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

bump

Animated GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/13/2022 at 8:27 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL

Animated GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

591,119  Americans have died from COVID-19 since President Joe Biden took office. He promised the American people he would "shut down the virus." (Fact check: He has not.)

 

al pacino middle finger GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JoeFerguson said:

Let me know when you get to 600,000:classic_biggrin:

Well since less than 100 die per day in the US anymore, it might take awhile but keep cheering for Americans dying!!

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

bump

al pacino middle finger GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

I don't hate anyone.  All are welcome under my large tent.  :classic_biggrin:

I find it incredibly difficult to believe anyone as insecure as yourself is capable of pitching a large tent.

  • Laugh 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Insecure?  Me?  Whatever.

You went on such an unhinged "liking" spree a couple days ago that you gave my post an 'X' for accurately describing the plot of a book.  If you weren't tremendously insecure, you'd have felt absolutely zero compulsion to do something that cringe.

  • Laugh 1

My new Adopt-a-Bill can pass a physical.

l_evans_071209_IA.jpg

 

My Adopt-a-Sabre is Lindy Ruff

 

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, ICRockets said:

You went on such an unhinged "liking" spree a couple days ago that you gave my post an 'X' for accurately describing the plot of a book.  If you weren't tremendously insecure, you'd have felt absolutely zero compulsion to do something that cringe.

LOL.  Analyze away, my friend.  Don't cost nothin'.

download.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

bump

Animated GIF

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...