HipKat: "Let Me Know When You Get to 400,000" *****

That was a direct quote from HipKat back in January 2021.  He NEVER thought Biden would cause 400,000 Covid-19 deaths.  Well brother Hip, he sure did.  In fact - 450,000 and GROWING.  This is my "gotcha moment".  Gotcha Hip.  Shithead.  LOL.  Thoughts???

HipKat- wrong as usual/always. :classic_biggrin::clapper:

download.jpg

That really is a major accomplishment for the Biden Administration. Getting to 400,000 with 2/3 of Americans vaccinated has to be a lot harder then getting to 400,000 before the vaccine was out. But, Joe did it.  Let’s go Brandon 

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

1 minute ago, Nuke said:

That really is a major accomplishment for the Biden Administration. Getting to 400,000 with 2/3 of Americans vaccinated has to be a lot harder then getting to 400,000 before the vaccine was out. But, Joe did it.  Let’s go Brandon 

And three more years to go of Senile Joe!!!!  Ugh.

download.jpg

Metal hipKat.jpg

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

Cool, cheering for 400,000 Americans dying. Me too, since almost all of them are uinvaccinated MAGA fucks. I hope another 400K of them die, tbh.

• Downvote 1
  • Poop 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

21 hours ago, HipKat said:

Cool, cheering for 400,000 Americans dying. Me too, since almost all of them are uinvaccinated MAGA fucks. I hope another 400K of them die, tbh.

I'm not cheering for anyone to die, brah.  That shit/nonsense was started by the libs/dems/woketards.  I simply continued to post the Covid-19 death numbers just like I saw every single day when Trump was in office.  Wait a minute, NOW you have a problem with such things?  LOL. HYPOCRITE-HYPOCRITE-HYPOCRITE.  Like most pussy libs/dems, you can dish it out, but can't take it.  Big pussy. Pathetic.

• Like 2

download.jpg

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I'm not cheering for anyone to die, brah.  

The FUCK you're not. The more people that die, the happier you are and the faster you rush here to gleefully brag about them dying. You are one STUPID fuck! 

• Downvote 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

The FUCK you're not. The more people that die, the happier you are and the faster you rush here to gleefully brag about them dying. You are one STUPID fuck! 

Bowman sure as hell didn't come flat out and say what you said...and that was that you are happy that people are dying because they don't align with your political beliefs and the party you support like the stupid sheep you are.

That makes you a POS scumbag, and I can promise you that you'll regret that comment if you ever do manage to see me. 

Everything you post here is garbage that you try and project onto others, but we always have the proof that it is in fact you that is the culprit.

Maybe you hate yourself and can't face reality? Maybe you're just one dumb son of a bitch? Maybe you're just a twisted little man using the internets to fulfill the huge void in your miserable life? Who knows and who cares, really?

What I do know is that you calling anyone stupid is about the most laughable thing I can think of.

• Like 1

On 1/21/2022 at 7:22 PM, Thebowflexbody said:

A lot of great details in that cartoon if you look closely.  Masks, syringes, Comma-La's name on the passenger seat among them.

That’s an insult to that cartoon seat, it is surely much more intelligent than Hyena Harris!

• Laugh 1

11 hours ago, HipKat said:

The fuck are you running off at the mouth about?  Happy?  Far from it.  I was told by Biden himself that he was going to end the virus.  He either lied or failed.  Which one, buck?  The fact is you had absolutely no problem with the Covid-19 death count when Trump was in office, but NOW you do.  Why is that???  Just admit you're a hypocrite.  And a stupid fuck.  LOL

• Like 1

download.jpg

5 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Bowman sure as hell didn't come flat out and say what you said...and that was that you are happy that people are dying because they don't align with your political beliefs 

Political beliefs have shit to do with it, dumbfuck, the ONLY thing we don't ally on is the MAGA/Trump cult nonsense that you and the other MAGAtards on here try and pass off.

And yes, F U C K I N G - D I E and make your country a better place. I doubt you'll be missed

• Downvote 2
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

On 1/22/2022 at 12:03 AM, HipKat said:

Here Greg demonstrates the stark difference between people for and against the vaccine. Those of AGAINST the vaccine hope that the people injured by the vaccine or suffer a breakthrough infection get well and receive restitution if applicable. Those FOR the vaccine hope that everyone who didn't get the shot die... especially if they're a Trump supporter. In fact, anytime in the news that a high profile unvaccinated person dies they cheer for it and cite their voodoo science while touting the virtues of Darwinism.

Folks, when I read the words of HipTurd all I see are the ramblings of a sick, disturbed, mentally ill person that I truly pity and hope life shoves a big red pill in front of. It's sad to see people cognitively crippled by the psyops of the elite completely lost in a valley of darkness.

• Like 2

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

4 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Here Greg demonstrates the stark difference between people for and against the vaccine. Those of AGAINST the vaccine hope that the people injured by the vaccine or suffer a breakthrough infection get well and receive restitution if applicable. Those FOR the vaccine hope that everyone who didn't get the shot die... especially if they're a Trump supporter. In fact, anytime in the news that a high profile unvaccinated person dies they cheer for it and cite their voodoo science while touting the virtues of Darwinism.

Folks, when I read the words of HipTurd all I see are the ramblings of a sick, disturbed, mentally ill person that I truly pity and hope life shoves a big red pill in front of. It's sad to see people cognitively crippled by the psyops of the elite completely lost in a valley of darkness.

Amen brother.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Political beliefs have shit to do with it, dumbfuck, the ONLY thing we don't ally on is the MAGA/Trump cult nonsense that you and the other MAGAtards on here try and pass off.

And yes, F U C K I N G - D I E and make your country a better place. I doubt you'll be missed

Accept my offer and I'll happily wait to hear you speak these words to my face

20 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

If he is the nut job in person that he is on this board, I don't know if you wanna meet him face to face.

He would most certainly have a weapon.

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

No, actually, this stupid thread has shit-all to do with people against the vaccines, who are just stupid fucking people anyway.

Your little witticisms are just asinine. You push false-narratives, debunked agendas and proven liars. Every post you make just proves how gullible and stupid you really are.

Go ahead, feel pity.....now!

• Poop 2

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Offer?? What offer?? Just come to Illinois, pussy. There's your fucking offer

• Laugh 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 minutes ago, HipKat said:

No, actually, this stupid thread has shit-all to do with people against the vaccines, who are just stupid fucking people anyway.

Your little witticisms are just asinine. You push false-narratives, debunked agendas and proven liars. Every post you make just proves how gullible and stupid you really are.

Go ahead, feel pity.....now!

Sadly you'll always be a human turd the rest of your existence but I could pray for you. 

Parler @NYexile