Where is your confidence level for Saturday?

Thurmal

2 hours ago, Sucked In Again said:

Sweet, although I'd just reverse your take on Daboll & McD. Why absolutely no love for the Pegula's? They ensured the franchise stayed and are ultimately responsible for the hires of the GM & coaching staff that has gotten us to the playoffs the past few years. Far cry from the previous 25.

Basically... I've soured on the president of PSE.

Love the reversal of McDermott and Daboll comment....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Tanqueray Ten said:

Isaiah Spiller

What are your pre-draft thoughts?   Could he be 'that guy' for the Bills? 

Interesting that Isaiah Spiller wears #28, and CJ Spiller wore #28, although there is no relationship.

Spiller is a bigger back.  I like that.   We need a back we can feel confident in when it is 3rd-and-1.    

The challenge is that Spiller won't be there at the end of the 2nd round, when we pick.    On the other hand I do not see drafting him in the 1st round.   

Of course we could trade out of the 1st round, into the top of the 2nd round and draft him there.   But that is not Beane's typically M.O. 

JEROME FORD and SINCERE MCCORMICK are two backs later in the draft that might be good value.  

Build the OLine...

I have full confidence in the players.....I think they play hard with passion and toughness......I have to say im very worried about Clappy/Daboll calling a good game.....My fear is Clappy completly reverting to his conservative BS cause its a playoff game......this guy can get way too careful to the point that it may cost us the game.....hope im wrong....hope he has the same killer instinct as he did the last meeting.....we shall see....oh yeah keep fucking Haack off the damn field at all times if possible....this guys as useless as tits on a bull 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Crazy Legs said:

It is going to be cold as F*^^.     Anything could happen.

10-7 game?

Fumbles?   A lot of punting?

Wish we had Jerome Bettis in the backfield this week.    Grinding out some first downs in that kinda of weather would really, really help.

Oh no, Haack trying to punt a cinderblock.

1 hour ago, jpp said:

I have full confidence in the players.....I think they play hard with passion and toughness......I have to say im very worried about Clappy/Daboll calling a good game.....My fear is Clappy completly reverting to his conservative BS cause its a playoff game......this guy can get way too careful to the point that it may cost us the game.....hope im wrong....hope he has the same killer instinct as he did the last meeting.....we shall see....oh yeah keep fucking Haack off the damn field at all times if possible....this guys as useless as tits on a bull 

This…

On paper our guys are better than there guys…it’s the dumbass shit McDermott will or will not do that will FUCK us over! 

• Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

On 1/13/2022 at 11:14 PM, Thurmal said:

You can already see it, right? Belichick is going to find a way to get a shitload of pressure on Allen -- our coaches will make no adjustments for it; they will pick us apart with Pennington-to-Chrebet-type 8-yard slants all game -- our coaches will have no answer for it; and suddenly there's 4 mins left in the 4th and we're down by 10. "The Genius foils the Bills again!"

Ugh. Hope, I'm dead wrong.

Yup, you were. 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

On 1/13/2022 at 9:45 PM, Very Wide Right said:

This game could go either way so I'm at 50%. IF the Bills win Saturday I think the season ends quickly after that. Allen choked at the end of the last game against the Patriots here so I don't know where this Allen will dominate mentality comes from.Allen actually did plenty of struggling against the lowly Jets at home a week ago so he isn't on a roll by any means.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

• Like 1

It is the way.

The Things that unite us are far greater than the things that divide us.

"Are you a Jedi?" "I am" Din Djarin to Luke Skywalker in The Mandalorian

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

#Cup or Bust 2022 #Bowl or Bust 2021

On 1/14/2022 at 10:11 PM, seandelevan said:

This…

On paper our guys are better than there guys…it’s the dumbass shit McDermott will or will not do that will FUCK us over! 

Oh boy - did this age poorly. The world is laughing. 

It is the way.

"The Force, it's calling to you. Just let it in." - Maz Kanata: Star Wars VII The Force Awakens

On 1/14/2022 at 4:34 PM, seandelevan said:

And the Pats have TWO guys like that….

LOL - grind it out....  You guys have no idea how the modern NFL works. 

It is the way.

On 1/14/2022 at 10:40 AM, Victor7 said:

I don't feel confident at all. 

I see us trying what we did last time when we beat them without much adjusting. What worked last time won't work this time. BB will adjust. They are gonna take away all the short stuff that McKenzie killed them with last time. Will we be able to adjust ? I dont know. I don't trust Daboll. 

I do feel confident in our D. It will be a low scoring game, what worries me is the offense not scoring enough. 

Allen needs to be calm, if he comes out all hyped up and crazy he'll make those mistakes that kill you in post season.

I'm worried guys, very very worried. Fuck. I hope I'm wrong. I want some crow on sunday. 

Dont trust Dabol? Bills have the #3 offense in the NFL. Whats not to trust?

• Like 1

It is the way.

On 1/14/2022 at 6:44 AM, seandelevan said:

Going for 3, playing for 3, punting at midfield, dumb timeouts taken to set up the ‘draw them offsides’ play….I see that shit happening too. 

or

I see a bills team firmly in control…dominating….and then boom…Bills do something incredibly dumb and the momentum is gone….and now they are scrambling to regain control.

Wonder if @seandelevanwill put this post in his sig?

• Like 1

It is the way.

1 hour ago, daryls61 said:

Wonder if @seandelevanwill put this post in his sig?

It's safe to say that our resident Negative Nancy is toast. No one should listen to him anymore on football matters.

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile