Jump to content

Where is your confidence level for Saturday?


Thurmal
 Share

Recommended Posts

This game could go either way so I'm at 50%. IF the Bills win Saturday I think the season ends quickly after that. Allen choked at the end of the last game against the Patriots here so I don't know where this Allen will dominate mentality comes from.Allen actually did plenty of struggling against the lowly Jets at home a week ago so he isn't on a roll by any means.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

If this game was in Foxboro….I’d have complete confidence.

But this game is at home…where frankly I think they’ve fucking sucked. Only ONE complete game at home they’ve played this season(WFT) and I know morons will quickly point out 

bUt wE bLeW eVeRyoNe oUt eRr Uh eRr

yeah after struggling for 2-3 quarters in each of those games…Indy was the entire game.
 

You do that Saturday…game fucking over. 
 

From the top down this team made the Jets, Falcons, and Panthers look pretty fucking decent because of dumb play calls, dumb turnovers, dumb clock management, dumb penalties, dumb execution, dumb decision making…

 

If the Bills lose it would disastrous. You CANT let a rookie qb, whose been playing bad of late, come in here and win…the optics would be horrendous and will be held over their fucking heads all off-season and into next season. We will never hear the end of it.

  • Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 out of 10.

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

55 minutes ago, seandelevan said:

If this game was in Foxboro….I’d have complete confidence.

But this game is at home…where frankly I think they’ve fucking sucked. Only ONE complete game at home they’ve played this season(WFT) and I know morons will quickly point out 

bUt wE bLeW eVeRyoNe oUt eRr Uh eRr

yeah after struggling for 2-3 quarters in each of those games…Indy was the entire game.
 

You do that Saturday…game fucking over. 
 

From the top down this team made the Jets, Falcons, and Panthers look pretty fucking decent because of dumb play calls, dumb turnovers, dumb clock management, dumb penalties, dumb execution, dumb decision making…

If the Bills lose it would disastrous. You CANT let a rookie qb, whose been playing bad of late, come in here and win…the optics would be horrendous and will be held over their fucking heads all off-season and into next season. We will never hear the end of it.

You can already see it, right? Belichick is going to find a way to get a shitload of pressure on Allen -- our coaches will make no adjustments for it; they will pick us apart with Pennington-to-Chrebet-type 8-yard slants all game -- our coaches will have no answer for it; and suddenly there's 4 mins left in the 4th and we're down by 10. "The Genius foils the Bills again!"

Ugh. Hope, I'm dead wrong.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, seandelevan said:

If this game was in Foxboro….I’d have complete confidence.

But this game is at home…where frankly I think they’ve fucking sucked. Only ONE complete game at home they’ve played this season(WFT) and I know morons will quickly point out 

bUt wE bLeW eVeRyoNe oUt eRr Uh eRr

yeah after struggling for 2-3 quarters in each of those games…Indy was the entire game.
 

You do that Saturday…game fucking over. 
 

From the top down this team made the Jets, Falcons, and Panthers look pretty fucking decent because of dumb play calls, dumb turnovers, dumb clock management, dumb penalties, dumb execution, dumb decision making…

If the Bills lose it would disastrous. You CANT let a rookie qb, whose been playing bad of late, come in here and win…the optics would be horrendous and will be held over their fucking heads all off-season and into next season. We will never hear the end of it.

Meh we would've wiped the floor with NE in game 1 without the wind, of which there will be none this time.

The team was up and down at that point. Right now they've got a ton of momentum. We have a semblance of a run game.

Belichick can do whatever he wants on defense, but he can't black magic his noodle armed rookie QB into being Tom Brady. And the last I checked Bills had the best defense in the entire league.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Tanqueray Ten said:

Allen - 100%

Diggs - 100%

Knox - 85%

Pass Game - 80%

Run Game - 70%

Daboll - 35%

McDermott - 60%

Frazier - 60%

Run Defense - 60%

Secondary - 90%

Bass - 100%

Haack - 10%

ST overall - 75%

Pegula Family - 0%

Nice analysis.

I am a little lower than you on Knox and the Run Defence.  I still don’t trust Knox’s hands (sorry) and I have very little confidence in Edmunds against the run game.  Plus as much as I am loving Oliver this year in the Run Defence, I don’t know where that SPAM Eater Star’s head will be at for this game.  Seems to me that he has checked out 2 seasons ago.

I am however a little higher than you on Daboll and Pegula Family — I have them at 36% and 1% respectively.

Overall, I am a 11 out of 10 confident that the Bills will win this game.  I actually don’t believe it will be close. So confident in fact that rather than making New England Clam Chowder as I usually would do for a Patriots game, I am throwing caution to the wind and making Manhattan Clam Chowder instead.  Fuck you in your dumb asses Chowder Heads.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Thurmal said:

You can already see it, right? Belichick is going to find a way to get a shitload of pressure on Allen -- our coaches will make no adjustments for it; they will pick us apart with Pennington-to-Chrebet-type 8-yard slants all game -- our coaches will have no answer for it; and suddenly there's 4 mins left in the 4th and we're down by 10. "The Genius foils the Bills again!"

Ugh. Hope, I'm dead wrong.

Going for 3, playing for 3, punting at midfield, dumb timeouts taken to set up the ‘draw them offsides’ play….I see that shit happening too. 
 

or

I see a bills team firmly in control…dominating….and then boom…Bills do something incredibly dumb and the momentum is gone….and now they are scrambling to regain control.

  • Like 1

F5C9EAAC-C339-4CCE-A45C-3316E9597675.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Pretty confident, actually. NE has played like shit since their bye. They lost 3/4 and the only win was against the Jags and against us, before the bye - where they only scored 1 TD, 1 67 yrd run called back and we win that game. Also, they have a fair number of subs and line changes on Defense.

On our side, the O-line has played much better. NE will go heavy run again, I feel. The Bills have looked better against the run. I say close game and the Bills will get the breaks. 

2 things I worry about; what officials team is going to be there and can Allen avoiding giving the ball way, like not one time

  • Like 2

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

 

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

 

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have questioned this teams “toughness “ all year since the their opening day loss to the Steelers. So is it any surprise in probably the coldest game in Orchard Park vs a very physical New England team, that I would not feel good about their chances. 

  • Like 2
  • Poop 1

Ed Oliver is my adopt-a-Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Nuke said:

I have questioned this teams “toughness “ all year since the their opening day loss to the Steelers. So is it any surprise in probably the coldest game in Orchard Park vs a very physical New England team, that I would not feel good about their chances. 

 

They have been playing a lot better lately( won 4 straight) including an impressive win over the Pats in NE. The running game with Singletary has improved a lot over the last few weeks as well. To your point Beane will have to upgrade the lines in the offseason. The OL can be improved as well as the interior DL with a run stuffing monster. If the new stadium isn't going to have a dome then Beane has to build a tougher team that can play better in the elements.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...