So it was an Insurrection After All

212frawk

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Alrighty then.  Bizarre.  Sick fuck and no college degree is no way to go through life.  LOL

OK, loser. You never lived a life. I did more before I was 25 than most people ever do. There are a LOT of schools in life and they don't all come with a graduation ceremony. Real education comes from experience, not sitting in your basement. I bet you live in the same neighborhood you grew up in. I doubt you ever left it, ever. I've done and seen things you can't even begin to imagine, loser.

You're a turd. And that piece of paper is worthless. Nay as well wipe your ass with it.

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Touching. Reminds me of this monologue. 

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

13 hours ago, HipKat said:

OK, loser. You never lived a life. I did more before I was 25 than most people ever do. There are a LOT of schools in life and they don't all come with a graduation ceremony. Real education comes from experience, not sitting in your basement. I bet you live in the same neighborhood you grew up in. I doubt you ever left it, ever. I've done and seen things you can't even begin to imagine, loser.

You're a turd. And that piece of paper is worthless. Nay as well wipe your ass with it.

It's actual sheep skin.  Not paper.  Rare these days, but like I said. it's a top notch university.  :classic_biggrin:

"Real education".  LOL.  Your reply is SO PREDICTABLE.  Your inferiority complex is on full display.

"Real education".  LOL.  Your reply is SO PREDICTABLE.  Your inferiority complex is on full display.

Says a fucking moron that has to quote the same post twice, in separate posts

Get that post up, bubba!!

Oh, posted an hour ago, so you woke up an hour ago....

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Insurrection.jpg

• Like 1

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

15 hours ago, HipKat said:

You're fucking delusional with this one right here LOL

Either that, or you're projecting heavily

9 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You're fucking delusional with this one right here LOL

Either that, or you're projecting heavily

Text Reaction GIF by Omer Studios

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Gay Boy

You'd be happy if I was, loser

Seek help. soflabillsfan

9 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That's your personal preference, faggy.  I'm 100%+ hetero.  Never had hair down to my shoulders.  LOL

What's up with that gay, shirtless pic for his avatar? Advertising?

Parler @NYexile

4 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That's your personal preference, faggy.  I'm 100%+ hetero.  Never had hair down to my shoulders.  LOL

You know ironically, everybody I've ever met that was gay was clean cut. I never met anybody that was gay that looks like I do in this picture. Not one time

And then, let's factor in the I don't believe you've ever been married or that you've ever had children or that you have a family now so I think you're lying. I think you're the one that is faggy. You seem to hit all the check boxes.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

5 minutes ago, HipKat said:

You know ironically, everybody I've ever met that was gay was clean cut. I never met anybody that was gay that looks like I do in this picture. Not one time

And then, let's factor in the I don't believe you've ever been married or that you've ever had children or that you have a family now so I think you're lying. I think you're the one that is faggy. You seem to hit all the check boxes.

That's.........you?  LOL :classic_laugh:.  Have you no shame?  Well?

6 minutes ago, HipKat said:

LOL.  Wrong on so many fronts, but that's beside the point.  Life's made up of winners and losers.  I'm a winner (for sure), you are a loser.  Bottom line. :classic_biggrin:

9 minutes ago, HipKat said:

That's your idea of machismo or something?  You don't even recognize how sadly hilarious you are.  

22 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

That's.........you?  LOL :classic_laugh:.  Have you no shame?  Well?

Yeah, it is... 30 years ago with a doughy middle. Imagine what he looks like now. 

Parler @NYexile

9 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Wrong on so many fronts, but that's beside the point.  Life's made up of winners and losers.  I'm a winner (for sure), you are a loser.  Bottom line. :classic_biggrin:

Nope, not wrong. Gay men are typical clean cut. Like you. Fact!

I notice you aren't disputing the lack of a wife or kids, gay boy. 

Hey, Blowman, your first BJ, did you spit or swallow?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

8 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah, it is... 30 years ago with a doughy middle. Imagine what he looks like now. 

30 years ago?? That was 2003

Doughy??? smh.....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

Nope, not wrong. Gay men are typical clean cut. Like you. Fact!

I notice you aren't disputing the lack of a wife or kids, gay boy. 

Hey, Blowman, your first BJ, did you spit or swallow?

LOL.  Have been married multiple times.  Finally got it right.  Kids?  Yep.  Wrong again, shorty!  Have only been on the receiving end of those BL's - all hetero style.  Sorry to rain on your little fantasy. :classic_biggrin: