So it was an Insurrection After All

212frawk

2 hours ago, HipKat said:

lol Holy SHIT that's a stupid thing to say.

Were there weapons used during the attack?

Yes. The attackers brought their own pepper spray, pyrotechnic devices, smoke bombs, knives, firearms, metal pipes, baseball bats and other weapons, and I witnessed them use them on police at the Capitol.

I personally saw two firearms in the crowd as well as many knives and blunt objects. I personally witnessed Trump supporters–people wearing Make America Great Again hats, waving Trump flags, and vocally expressing their support of Trump–attack law enforcement with metal pipes, wooden planks, flag poles and pepper spray.

Two explosive devices were also found at the RNC and DNC headquarters in D.C. that day, and there were many reports of law enforcement confiscating firearms and other weapons from people arrested after the 6 p.m. curfew put in place by the mayor of D.C. was enacted that evening.

What Really Happened at the Capitol on January 6?

Get back to us when someone makes these statements in a court of law under oath. Hey Greg, did you ever find that Russian Pee-Pee tape? 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

1 hour ago, SackMan518 said:

Get back to us when someone makes these statements in a court of law under oath. Hey Greg, did you ever find that Russian Pee-Pee tape? 

I never bought into it, never posted about it, never cared about it. You love accusing me of shit I never said, like wearing masks and being afraid of the virus but as for the weapons, dipshit, IT'S ON VIDEO. There are actual pictures and shit. Are you REALLY this fucking lost?? Seriously?

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

One dude?

Yeah...one dude.

All the others were charged with petty shit...mostly trespassing.

But I'm sure you really wanna lay the hammer down on the 81 year old grandma who was in the capitol that had a flag and and MAGA hat because you have been programmed to attack anyone that supports the bad, bad man that hurt your precious wittle fee fees like the bitch that you and that fuckboi Fruadk are.

This entire thing was clearly a fed trap to demonize mostly peaceful protestors in order to demonize a certain political party and it's supporters. 

GTFO with all the other noise about a coup, an iNsUrReCtIoN, or the worst attack on democracy since 9/11. 

If you aren't a sheep...you would know better than to buy into this farce, but some of you clowns take the bait easily.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yeah...one dude.

But I'm sure you really wanna lay the hammer down on the 81 year old grandma who was in the capitol that had a flag and and MAGA hat because you have been programmed to attack anyone that supports the bad, bad man that hurt your precious wittle fee fees like the bitch that you and that fuckboi Fruadk are.

This entire thing was clearly a fed trap to demonize mostly peaceful protestors in order to demonize a certain political party and it's supporters. 

GTFO with all the other noise about a coup, an iNsUrReCtIoN, or the worst attack on democracy since 9/11. 

If you aren't a sheep...you would know better than to buy into this farce, but some of you clowns take the bait easily.

Nothing dumber than TDS sufferer and they prove their ignorance at every turn.

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

6 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yeah...one dude.

It's not that the MAGAT Faggot cant read, he's just a supporter of what went down.  Too much of a faggot to actually participate, he tries to gas light the world as required of all members of the cult. 

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment yesterday, which was unsealed today, charging 11 defendants with seditious conspiracy.

The seditious conspiracy indictment alleges that, following the Nov. 3, 2020, presidential election, Rhodes conspired with his co-defendants and others to oppose by force the execution of the laws governing the transfer of presidential power.

According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants conspired through a variety of manners and means, including: organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and contributing paramilitary gear, weapons and supplies – including knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection and radio equipment – to the Capitol grounds; breaching and attempting to take control of the Capitol grounds and building on Jan. 6, 2021, in an effort to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the electoral college vote; using force against law enforcement officers while inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021; continuing to plot, after Jan. 6, 2021, to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, and using websites, social media, text messaging and encrypted messaging applications to communicate with co-conspirators and others.

Using force against law enforcement officers.  Yep those MAGATs sure do back the blue. 

• Laugh 1
  • Penis 1
  • Poop 1

17 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

It's not that the MAGAT Faggot cant read, he's just a supporter of what went down.  Too much of a faggot to actually participate, he tries to gas light the world as required of all members of the cult. 

A federal grand jury in the District of Columbia returned an indictment yesterday, which was unsealed today, charging 11 defendants with seditious conspiracy.

The seditious conspiracy indictment alleges that, following the Nov. 3, 2020, presidential election, Rhodes conspired with his co-defendants and others to oppose by force the execution of the laws governing the transfer of presidential power.

According to the seditious conspiracy indictment, the defendants conspired through a variety of manners and means, including: organizing into teams that were prepared and willing to use force and to transport firearms and ammunition into Washington, D.C.; recruiting members and affiliates to participate in the conspiracy; organizing trainings to teach and learn paramilitary combat tactics; bringing and contributing paramilitary gear, weapons and supplies – including knives, batons, camouflaged combat uniforms, tactical vests with plates, helmets, eye protection and radio equipment – to the Capitol grounds; breaching and attempting to take control of the Capitol grounds and building on Jan. 6, 2021, in an effort to prevent, hinder and delay the certification of the electoral college vote; using force against law enforcement officers while inside the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021; continuing to plot, after Jan. 6, 2021, to oppose by force the lawful transfer of presidential power, and using websites, social media, text messaging and encrypted messaging applications to communicate with co-conspirators and others.

Using force against law enforcement officers.  Yep those MAGATs sure do back the blue. 

Get bent, loser.

The charges are bogus as fuck and won't stick whatsoever. 

I'll bet anything you're broke ass can afford that they plead down.

Fuckboi

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Yeah...one dude.

This is a perfect example of how easily you avoid real facts. Everything in this post is wrong. But you you'll deny it, like an obedient little lamb...

good boy GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

56 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Get bent, loser.

I'll bet anything you're broke ass can afford that they plead down.

Fuckboi

Pleading down doesn't mean "don't stick" fucknut, it means making a deal for a lesser charge to secure lesser sentence.

BuT yOu'Re SmArT.......
(But not as smart as Bowman....)

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I'll bet anything

Name your price faggot.  I guarantee those charges will stick and I cant wait to take your food stamps from you.

• Penis 1

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

idk why you dont put him on ignore. he provides no value here

Because he replies to me anyway, even though he knows that I have him and ignore and for some reason that's more aggravating than just telling him to shut the fuck up every time he does it

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

6 hours ago, HipKat said:

Pleading down doesn't mean "don't stick" fucknut, it means making a deal for a lesser charge to secure lesser sentence.

BuT yOu'Re SmArT.......
(But not as smart as Bowman....)

If you're charged with sedition and end up pleading down to something that is much less, then that is a big win in the eyes of the accused and their counsel in the eyes of most and would meet my definition of the charges not sticking. 

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

If you're charged with sedition and end up pleading down to something that is much less, then that is a big win in the eyes of the accused and their counsel in the eyes of most and would meet my definition of the charges not sticking. 

not happening. time to wager some of your food stamps on it

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

The definition of the charges not sticking is when you're fucking acquitted

But go ahead and change the rules to fit your fucking agenda.

Seek help. soflabillsfan

35 minutes ago, HipKat said:

The definition of the charges not sticking is when you're fucking acquitted

But go ahead and change the rules to fit your fucking agenda.

Quit pushing propaganda and false narratives, ya moron.  BIG NOTHING BURGER LIKE THEY ALL ARE.  Wait and see...

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Food stamps galore LOL

Let me know what ya wanna do, kid. I love taking money from morons, and you my friend are moron exemplified

You have my email.  Hit me up with a contact and we'll start down the road of me taking your itty bity disposable income from you. Unless you wanna put your big boy pants on and bet something meaningful. 

lol 

j/k

your tiny little balls wont let you do that.  but you cant say I didnt try.

3 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Quit pushing propaganda and false narratives, ya moron.  BIG NOTHING BURGER LIKE THEY ALL ARE.  Wait and see...

Yep, you're still stupid

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Nope.  Care to compare degrees?  Didn't think so.  :classic_biggrin:

Umm, you know what? Not worth my time.

I'm gonna go fuck your mom.

Make sure breakfast is ready in the morning

Seek help. soflabillsfan