So it was an Insurrection After All

212frawk

47 minutes ago, SackMan518 said:

Suck on it

Save your gay fantasies for the MAGATFaggot.  

the entire universe is thankful that they are not Ted Cruz, the sniveling cuck who regularly debases himself on national tv.  

He is the perfect MAGAT.  a grab ankle for the quivering pile of fat that was once president, the one who was laughingly dispatched to the curb by a barely sentient corpse campaigning from his basement.

7 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

the entire universe is thankful that they are not Ted Cruz, the sniveling cuck who regularly debases himself on national tv.  

He is the perfect MAGAT.  a grab ankle for the quivering pile of fat that was once president, the one who was laughingly dispatched to the curb by a barely sentient corpse campaigning from his basement.

beaker-shaking.gif

3 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

you should have posted a pic of your fagdog, that would have been way more offensive. 

This coming from someone who is an angry little fuck that probably punts puppies because you have low self esteem.

And we all know you are a flaming homo because all you talk about is Trump, cock and wishing death on "MAGAT's"  because you are mentally deranged.

By the way, dogs are great creatures, but you would never know because you have a black heart and you would rather hurt an animal than help it. That's what deranged lefties do. 

• Like 1
  • Poop 1

7 minutes ago, LIBills said:

This coming from someone who is an angry little fuck that probably punts puppies because you have low self esteem.

And we all know you are a flaming homo because all you talk about is Trump, cock and wishing death on "MAGAT's"  because you are mentally deranged.

By the way, dogs are great creatures, but you would never know because you have a black heart and you would rather hurt an animal than help it. That's what deranged lefties do. 

fagdog for a fagowner. 

bro, its okay. I get why you need a tiny little fag dog, it's the only thing in your shitty little world you can feel bigger than.  totally understandable.  

plus, it has the added benefit of giving you something that's lower than you as a trump ball licker.  

• Penis 1
  • Poop 1

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

I mean, who knew it was a pre-planned effort to violently overthrow the US govt?  this is a shocking development no one could have seen coming.

Look how BodineFlexFaggot shits on every true post that doesn't support his leader

• Laugh 1
  • Like 1

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

4 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

You sure got the MAGATS with this one LOL 

One dude charged with something that hasn't even had his day in court yet is your big "told you so" moment? Keep plugging away there, simpleton. 

BTW...where is Ray Epps? And why hasn't he been charged with anything since we have him on video inciting and promoting going into the capitol?

Cute thread tho

One dude?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 hour ago, Meathead said:

as every domino slowly falls and others are continuously added to the chain, Trumpsters gradually realize they followed a con man, a shyster, a grifter. they were exploited by a cult of personality and used like a ten dollar whore

welcome to reality. and if youre not there yet, your fuhrer in an orange jumpsuit should snap you out of it. its coming

In a word......no.  You're nuts.  It's hook, line and sinker with you people.

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

More homo talk courtesy of frawk.  He loves the shit.

4 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

They keep clinging to this story without any actual evidence. Par for the course.

Clinging to stories without any evidence is the primary trait of the MAGA

Seek help. soflabillsfan

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

only sackofshit is stupid enough to fall for this retarded gas lighting..... cause it wasnt the guy in the viking hat (who cried like the rest of those faggots when they got charged), it was these guys.  and others. you know, more than one.

According to court documents, Elmer Stewart Rhodes III, 56, of Granbury, Texas, who is the founder and leader of the Oath Keepers; and Edward Vallejo, 63, of Phoenix, Arizona, are being charged for the first time in connection with events leading up to and including Jan. 6. Rhodes was arrested this morning in Little Elm, Texas, and Vallejo was arrested this morning in Phoenix.

In addition to Rhodes and Vallejo, those named in the indictment include nine previously charged defendants: Thomas Caldwell, 67, of Berryville, Virginia; Joseph Hackett, 51, of Sarasota, Florida; Kenneth Harrelson, 41, of Titusville, Florida; Joshua James, 34, of Arab, Alabama; Kelly Meggs, 52, of Dunnellon, Florida; Roberto Minuta, 37, of Prosper, Texas; David Moerschel, 44, of Punta Gorda, Florida; Brian Ulrich, 44, of Guyton, Georgia and Jessica Watkins, 39, of Woodstock, Ohio

The seditious conspiracy indictment alleges that, following the Nov. 3, 2020, presidential election, Rhodes conspired with his co-defendants and others to oppose by force the execution of the laws governing the transfer of presidential power by Jan. 20, 2021. 

800 people entered the Capital, but oddly enough, these homos can't stop talking about Speedo-guy and the Viking

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

More homo talk courtesy of frawk.  He loves the shit.

That's all he's got.

You know what they say....

If you talk about gay shit like there is no tomorrow, you actually are trying to cover up for the fact that you actually are gay.

Little frawky and a few others on here constantly bring up gay shit, so you know what that means?

3 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

and no one had a weapon.

lol Holy SHIT that's a stupid thing to say.

Were there weapons used during the attack?

Yes. The attackers brought their own pepper spray, pyrotechnic devices, smoke bombs, knives, firearms, metal pipes, baseball bats and other weapons, and I witnessed them use them on police at the Capitol.

I personally saw two firearms in the crowd as well as many knives and blunt objects. I personally witnessed Trump supporters–people wearing Make America Great Again hats, waving Trump flags, and vocally expressing their support of Trump–attack law enforcement with metal pipes, wooden planks, flag poles and pepper spray.

Two explosive devices were also found at the RNC and DNC headquarters in D.C. that day, and there were many reports of law enforcement confiscating firearms and other weapons from people arrested after the 6 p.m. curfew put in place by the mayor of D.C. was enacted that evening.

What Really Happened at the Capitol on January 6?

• Like 2
  • Poop 1

Seek help. soflabillsfan

1 minute ago, LIBills said:

That's all he's got.

You know what they say....

If you talk about gay shit like there is no tomorrow, you actually are trying to cover up for the fact that you actually are gay.

Little frawky and a few others on here constantly bring up gay shit, so you know what that means?

I do.  They're suspect.

2 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

And right back at ya, big fella.  You're great at projection.  Give us a break.

Shh, the grown ups are talking

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

I've never mentioned either.  You lie again.

Didn't I just tell you to Shush?

Seek help. soflabillsfan

2 minutes ago, HipKat said:

lol Holy SHIT that's a stupid thing to say.

Were there weapons used during the attack?

Yes. The attackers brought their own pepper spray, pyrotechnic devices, smoke bombs, knives, firearms, metal pipes, baseball bats and other weapons, and I witnessed them use them on police at the Capitol.

I personally saw two firearms in the crowd as well as many knives and blunt objects. I personally witnessed Trump supporters–people wearing Make America Great Again hats, waving Trump flags, and vocally expressing their support of Trump–attack law enforcement with metal pipes, wooden planks, flag poles and pepper spray.

Two explosive devices were also found at the RNC and DNC headquarters in D.C. that day, and there were many reports of law enforcement confiscating firearms and other weapons from people arrested after the 6 p.m. curfew put in place by the mayor of D.C. was enacted that evening.

What Really Happened at the Capitol on January 6?

Belt Magazine??? LOL

1 hour ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Belt Magazine??? LOL

Sorry Mr Journalism, should I go post the 100,000 other returns that come up on a search or the thousands of hours of video footage of TRUMP SUPPORTERS using WEAPONS??

will smith hancock GIF

Seek help. soflabillsfan