NEWS ALERT: Former President Donald J. Trump Has Just Died

48 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

sure thing faggot.  still waiting for you to declare how many of your food stamps youre willing to bet

Food stamps vs cash...sounds good.

Let me go down to the corner here on Market St so your mom can pay up for allowing her to live in my shed when it rains or snows.

• Penis 1

2 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

That woman is guaranteed more accomplished and successful than you, and could likely buy and sell your sorry ass 10 times over.

But, mAgAt

Yeah, I could tell by her vinyl purse

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

your mom can pay up 

you can dig her up if you like cause everyone knows that's the only way you can get what you want.  

like I said, you have my email so hit me up and we can make sure you get the slap you need. 

• Penis 1

1 hour ago, 212frawk said:

you can dig her up if you like cause everyone knows that's the only way you can get what you want.  

like I said, you have my email so hit me up and we can make sure you get the slap you need. 

Internet Tough Guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL.  Priceless.

download.jpg

Slap? 

From who!?

Certainly not you LOL

I already gave you my conditions to meet. It's on you to do the rest if you want it to happen

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Slap? 

From who!?

Certainly not you LOL

I already gave you my conditions to meet. It's on you to do the rest if you want it to happen

Didn't Frawk already have a place to meet and you never showed?? One of the games last year, right?

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

56 minutes ago, HipKat said:

Didn't Frawk already have a place to meet and you never showed?? One of the games last year, right?

Didn't go to the game cause of the vaccine rules.

I attempted to meet at a more neutral location that didn't require me driving 6 hrs on the chance that he actually shows...he declined.

Gotta meet me halfway if you wanna be fair

Slap? 

From who!?

Certainly not you LOL

You did what all MAGATs do , you claim to stand up while you run away.  Last chance faggot, you have my email.  hit me up or STFU

• Poop 1

2 hours ago, 212frawk said:

You did what all MAGATs do , you claim to stand up while you run away.  Last chance faggot, you have my email.  hit me up or STFU

What does an email have to do with with standing up? 

Time, date, location...that's all we need to discuss and we can proceed with this enormous courtesy I will afford you by taking time out of my busy schedule for your bum ass.

Fuck your stupid little email. Put it out right here so everyone can read it. That way when you don't show I can show proof I was there waiting and you'll be exposed for the coward I believe you are.

It can happen...but it all depends on you now

• Poop 1

7 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

What does an email have to do with with standing up? 

Time, date, location...that's all we need to discuss and we can proceed with this enormous courtesy I will afford you by taking time out of my busy schedule for your bum ass.

Fuck your stupid little email. Put it out right here so everyone can read it. That way when you don't show I can show proof I was there waiting and you'll be exposed for the coward I believe you are.

It can happen...but it all depends on you now

this is the same dodge you used to run scared from the bills game you said you'd come to so you could kick my ass. Then you said I should go all the way to that shit hole you live in to find you without getting any info out of you at all. sure thing faggot, lemmie just head on down there to meet a ghost. 

So here we are again.  no way for me to collect from you when you lose cause youre too scared to contact me outside this shithole web site  

You are a coward. the MAGAT faggot. you ran like a little bitch the last time and you're doing it again now. 

• Penis 1

4 hours ago, 212frawk said:

this is the same dodge you used to run scared from the bills game you said you'd come to so you could kick my ass. Then you said I should go all the way to that shit hole you live in to find you without getting any info out of you at all. sure thing faggot, lemmie just head on down there to meet a ghost. 

So here we are again.  no way for me to collect from you when you lose cause youre too scared to contact me outside this shithole web site  

You are a coward. the MAGAT faggot. you ran like a little bitch the last time and you're doing it again now. 

I told you to do it all right here for all to see. That's the opposite of running, you dope.

I proposed a neutral location, and you respond with a no. 

We can assume who the coward here is based upon my proposals and your weak rhetoric attacking while saying nothing.

• Like 1
  • Penis 1

22 minutes ago, Philly'sFinest said:

I told you to do it all right here for all to see. That's the opposite of running, you dope.

So go ahead and post up your personal contact info so I know where to find you so I can collect when you lose. 

I proposed a neutral location, and you respond with a no. 

You refused to contact me and gave no personal information.  Only you are stupid enough to chase someone hundreds of miles without knowing who the fuck they are or how to find them when they stiff

We can assume who the coward here is based upon my proposals and your weak rhetoric attacking while saying nothing.

Whatever faggot, you keep clucking about kicking my ass.  post up your contact info and you'll get your chance.  oh, and let's not forget you said you'd be "packing".  the only thing you pack is fudge. 

• Penis 1

3 hours ago, 212frawk said:

So go ahead and post up your personal contact info so I know where to find you so I can collect when you lose. 

You refused to contact me and gave no personal information.  Only you are stupid enough to chase someone hundreds of miles without knowing who the fuck they are or how to find them when they stiff

Whatever faggot, you keep clucking about kicking my ass.  post up your contact info and you'll get your chance.  oh, and let's not forget you said you'd be "packing".  the only thing you pack is fudge. 

Post my personal info? WTF!?

I know you being the low life you are would love my info, but it's simply not necessary and will not be happening. 

I will work with you on a time, location, and date tho since that's all that is needed for this.

Let me know, bud

Pics, or it didn't happen....

Seek help. soflabillsfan

17 hours ago, Philly'sFinest said:

Post my personal info? WTF!?

I know you being the low life you are would love my info, but it's simply not necessary and will not be happening. 

I will work with you on a time, location, and date tho since that's all that is needed for this.

Let me know, bud

that's why email, dumbass

51 minutes ago, 212frawk said:

that's why email, dumbass

That's why we do it here, nimrod.

I don't want any type of connection to you in any way whatsoever since I think your scum and do not wish to give you the tiniest bit of personal info...that includes my emails. 

I've made myself quite clear numerous times. Shit or get off the pot. Not going to play this ridiculous back and forth anymore 

Sums it up right there dumbass.  

No way for me to collect if I can’t find you. We’ll just chalk this up to another cowardly retreat by the MAGAT faggot.  

You're right that you being scum sums it up.

The rest is pure idiocy as I could surely transfer funds to someone else willing to send them to you. 

You have shit for brains, fuckboi

Stop making excuses and trying to claim victory when you are the one that is holding things up