Project Veritas Documents Released

SackMan518

9 hours ago, f8ta1ity54 said:

Lol he can't distinguish between opinion and fact, or distinguish between reliable and unreliable news sources. If he has a degree in journalism it's because daddy bought it. 

Is that right, f8?  LOL.  Opinions are like assholes like you.  Dummy. :classic_happy:

download.jpg

8 hours ago, HipKat said:

So you're saying that his dad bought his University of Phoenix online degree? LOL

Oh, no.  Not Phoenix.  Did you do your research project and go back to find where I've stated who my alma mater is numerous times?  I'm not simply going to repeat over and over for you because your memory is shit....

download.jpg

4 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Oh, no.  Not Phoenix.  Did you do your research project and go back to find where I've stated who my alma mater is numerous times?  I'm not simply going to repeat over and over for you because your memory is shit....

Oklahoma?

Just now, Thebowflexbody said:

Great guess, but incorrect.  I'm a big OU fan.  No doubt about that.  My dad went to med school there after getting his undergrad degree from TCU.  I went to college in Virginia.

Old Dominion?

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Mathematical metrics??? Oh he uses plenty of math - when he counts how many fact checks a site has failed and your go to's seem to fail a hell of a lot of them. 

Hunter's laptop... OK

Oh you mean the "fact checks" that are only opinions as stated in the recent Facebook lawsuit? Yeah, no thanks. 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

3 hours ago, HipKat said:

Mathematical metrics??? Oh he uses plenty of math - when he counts how many fact checks a site has failed and your go to's seem to fail a hell of a lot of them. 

Hunter's laptop... OK

Oh you mean the "fact checks" that are only opinions as stated in the recent Facebook lawsuit? Yeah, no thanks. 

• Like 1

Sack "The Buffalo Range's TRUSTED News Source!"

“When a well-packaged web of lies has been sold gradually to the masses over generations, the truth will seem utterly preposterous and its speaker a raving lunatic.” ~ Dresden James

Parler @NYexile

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

LOL.  Okay, Shorty.  Care to compare college degrees?  Hmmmm?

Like I said, you have stupid down to a Tee

see GIF

10 hours ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Did you pick up on the fact that the only person who gives a fuck about when or where you went to college is you??
Of course you haven't, dummy...

“There he goes. One of God's own prototypes.

A high-powered mutant of some kind, never even considered for mass production.

Too weird to live, and too rare to die.”

Twitter: @HKTheResistance

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

I’ll just forward them to Bridgett. comssvet11

Seek help. soflabillsfan

7 hours ago, SackMan518 said:

Yeah, those....

giphy.gif

HipKat, on *** other h***, is genuine, unapoli***tically nasty, and w**** his hea** on his ******. jc856

Seek help. soflabillsfan

32 minutes ago, Thebowflexbody said:

Your comebacks just keep getting weaker.  You are defeated.

Perfectly said by somebody who doesn't realize he lost

Seek help. soflabillsfan